Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Makai kasai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Rep. : 0

Character sheet
Race:

Makai kasai Empty
PostSubject: Makai kasai   Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:50 am

Name: Makai kasai

Race: Half Fire Demon and Half Fire Elemental

Blood Type: O

Hobbies: Sun bathing, reading, cooking, swimming, training, fire dancing, meditating

Likes: Peace and quiet, Nature, reading, swimming, running, training, fire, heat, summer, the sun, sunlight, water, cooking, eating, and meditating

Dislikes: War, meaningless slaughter, violence, blood, death

Personality: Is a cold, calm and collected individual. it is nearly imposible to anger him as nothing effects him. he dislikes violence and normally tries to avoid fighting. If necessary he will fight. He prefers to fight using strategy. He strikes his opponents weaknesses once found.

When it comes to battle Makai will strike his opponents and try to defeat them as quickly as possible without using to much energy. In battle he is cold and ruthless and hands his enemies no mercy and will kill them if it is necessary. When the time comes he never back down and will continue to fight. he is loyal and protective of his friends so if he must he will die to protect them from harm.
Physical

Height: 7'5 Foot

Weight: 75 Kg

Hair color: Pitch black

Hair Style: His hair is spiked and wild. He holds it in a single spiked ponytail that reaches his mid back. When released it goes down to his ankles.

Outfit: Wears a long black silk chinese battle robr with black silk dragon trousers, socks and chinese style foot wear slippers. On his back he carries two Tengoku on his right hip two light blue odachi and on his left hip two light blue muramasa. His entire torso and arms are covered in dozens of chains. Chains that have the abilitiy to split at the tips allowing more chains to shoot out.

Extras: On the right side of his chest is a blue serpentine dragon tattoo. On his back is a red phoenix like tatto that is engulfed in flames. On his left arm is a yellow dragon that coils around with its teeth apeparing to be sinking into his palm. On his right shoulder is a black spiked tortoise with five pillars of water around it. Lastly on the left side of his face is a white tiger lunging forward.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Misc

Ability:

- Fire Magic

- Fire eating: Allows him to consume his own respective element of fire to regain his magical powers. He can consume all flames but his own. His digestive system is shot thanks to this so regular foods do not agree with him. Thanks to this fire eating he can eat thinks like Lava rocks and Drink Magma without harming his body.

- heat resistance: Makai is able to withstand Volcanic temperatures. he can even bath in lava or hot magma and it will not even affect his body.

- Blazing Chains - Can extend his chains by pushing fire into the joints making them extend in length and number with ease.

- Six swords of the Fire God - Able to use 6 swords and combine them into one form of technique using the fire element at his will. A Style of Fighting revolving around his fire element.

- Fire Guns - His guns are made to harness the power of his flames destructive power with special bullets. The bullets allow him to channel the flames inside them and upon release fire beams of flames. Can be used to fire multiple fire balls and many other attacks.

- Magical Bullets - Makai dislikes revealing his fire abilities so he uses specially made magical bullets. they had magical power stored away inside them from elemental magic to regular magic to destructive and healing magic. He uses these when he doesn't wish to show his true abilities

Down side: If he does not consume flames he can not regain his magic powers or health. So until he does hs magical powers and strength will drop at a rapid pace until he does eat. But because of his ability to eat fire he can't eat regular foods he can't even drink water. So to keep his body strong he has to eat things like Lava rocks or foods made from lava or magma. He has to drink magma himself to keep his fluids up. If he eats anything else besides that it does not agree with his stomach thus putting him off and leaving him unable to fight for a period of time. Without consuming flames he is unable to use any of his powers. His heat resistance becomes shot unable to be used so even the most basic of flames will harm him,

Weapons: Main weapons twin Tengoku on his back, two odachi on his right hip, two muramasa on his left hip and a number of chains binding his waist. Chains that can split at the top releasing three more chains to triple their numbers. A pair of Glock 17's with 15 round magazines on his tips/
History

Makai was raised in a small village, with an adopted family. he had been abandoned at birth. No one knew whom he was, where he came from or his aprents. he was just a small newborn at the time. All that was left was a note with his name 'Makai Kasai Hell Fire) along with a large sealed scroll beside hom that contained a strong holy prescence to it.

Makai was raised by his foster aprents as if he was their opwn child. But they began to notice he was unlike the others. He was different more advanced. he learnt quicker. he was faster and stronger. His regenerative powers unimaginative as he would heal from any injury in seconds. But the strangest thing was since birth he had the power to control flames.

His foster parents hid this information from the village. Many believed him a genus as at age five he ould write, speak, talk, walk and run lkike a 12 year old. Many began to suspect something different whens trange tattoos appeared on his body. Makai how ever never paid them any mind he was in his own world.

At age 10 Makai was given the scroll he had been found with at birth by his foster parents. he took it and began to look over discovering he was the only one whom could read it. He soon discovered that he was not human at all. he had been born from two parents., His father was a a Fire Demon and his mother had been a Fire Elemental.

They had fallen in love with each other and soon his mother had been pregnant with him. A sin for the two to be together but they broke the laws to give birth to their son Makai the half Fire demon and fire elemental a sin to the world. He left his village heading into the mountains the moment he had finished reading the scroll.

There he stayed alone by himself training himself from the information left by his parents. He decided to he would for his right to liove if he was a sin to the world. He trained himself in his parents techniques. He stayed in the mountains for hundreds of years never aging past 20.

After five hundred years of solitary he headed back down. he arrived in his old village finding it still existed but we bigger. There he took up a job in teaching where he met the lvoe of his life a young 18 year old named Anna. it was lvoe at first sight for them. They were unseperable. he4 told her everything a nd she kept it a secret.

They were wed a year after they met. But as time moved the voillagers began to notice in ten years Makai had not aged once. They became suspition and investigated finding him using his flame abilities. They struck kicking him out of the village.

He returned the next day to find his love only to find her tied to a cross and had been burnt alive. In rage he destroy the entire town and everyone in it burning them to a crisp. he fled back to the mountains in anguish throwing himself back into his training to get away from it all. he has lived there for the past thousands of years never coming down until now. Three years ago he came down from the mountain.

he discovered the world had aged and technology had advanced. He began to learn of this new technology. Learning to use a set o guns in his combat. he created his own guns for his powers. Now he travels the world helping those he can.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

Makai kasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai kasai   Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:33 am

some quick advice. you post your abilities under techniques and abilities category in a separate topic same goes with weapons and other equipments (aka the stuff that doesn't drain energy when used) except under the weapons and other items section in a separate topic

(and just so no one attacks me for giving advice i am not an admin who approves powers i am simply a member giving advice that the admins would surely tell you to save time for the admins)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Rep. : 0

Character sheet
Race:

Makai kasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai kasai   Makai kasai I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Rightio Mate. I just put it all here first then i got do it. But ta for the advice mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Makai kasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai kasai   Makai kasai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makai kasai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Character Bios-
Jump to: