Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Mayumi Suzugawa I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Mayumi Suzugawa I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Mayumi Suzugawa I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Mayumi Suzugawa I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Mayumi Suzugawa I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Mayumi Suzugawa I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Mayumi Suzugawa I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Mayumi Suzugawa I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Mayumi Suzugawa I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Mayumi Suzugawa I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Mayumi Suzugawa I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Mayumi Suzugawa I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Mayumi Suzugawa I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Mayumi Suzugawa I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Mayumi Suzugawa I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Mayumi Suzugawa I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Mayumi Suzugawa I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Mayumi Suzugawa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mayumi Suzugawa
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Mayumi Suzugawa

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Chakra

Mayumi Suzugawa Empty
PostSubject: Mayumi Suzugawa   Mayumi Suzugawa I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:25 pm

Strengths: Is great at ranged weapons, Bows, shrukin etc.

Weaknesses: Not great at hand to hand combat.

Best Justu type: Ninjustu.

Second best: Genjustu

Pic: https://2img.net/h/i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww328/mangaka2be/Zakuro.jpg
(By mangaka2be on photobucket.)

History: A normal girl that everyone loved. Mayumi is also called May-chan by her close friends and family, and doesn't mind if strangers use the same (May-san). She lived with the rest of the Suzugawas by a great river. They had put a system in place that every sunset, the bells would toll by the power of the river. The Suzugawas were very dependant on the river for many things, fish, water for crops and protection.

At this Bell River, May-san grew bored of her family's everyday life. She wanted adventure. There was a narrow strip of forest by the giant cliff face from which the waterfall fell from. She went in one day to explore. She was soon confronted by the rock wall however. Not wanting to give up, she searched along the wall to see if the was anything there. A cave perhaps?
What she found was a tunnel that lead straight through the rock, out to the other side to a massive stretch of forest. Intrigued, she went through and wandered for a bit in the forest that she had never seen. May-san soon became hopelessly lost in the unfamiliar forest. The sun went down and she became scared. Alone in the forest at night, not a good thing. Eventually she sat down and began to cry. She wanted to go home, she wanted to be by the nice warm fire with all of her family, or curled up in a nice warm bed.
Hearing her cries, a young girl came in the morning. She said her name was Ayaka, Ayaka Woulfe (Yes I have her permission). She offered to show May-san the way out of this part of the forest, and to where the massive rock wall, covered by the looming trees was.

From then on the two were great friends, sneaking out to see each other without their parents knowing. It was like a game to them, how long they could keep the tunnel a secret. Then one day Ayaka didn't come to their secret meeting spot anymore. Sadened, Mayumi went home. Her mother saw how unhappy she was, and thinking it was time for a change, decided to move away with her daughter.

At the age of 7, she set off with her mother to find another land to settle, for the family was growing too large for the land they occupied because no one wanted to move away anyways.
May-san and her mother found a place here, at the Village Hidden in the Nightmare. Her mother inrolled May-san in the academy. Now she is 18, and out of the academy, waiting to rise higher in the ninja hierarchy and make her mother (Who works as a medical-nin for regualar ninja) proud.

Kekki genkai: Shinjistu (Truth)
May-san has the ability to see right through lies, no matter the person. She can always tell this, almost as if she was in the person's mind. At a more developed stage, she could force someone to tell the truth, whether they want to or not. At her current level however, she can only sort of sense what the truth is of a question when asking a person, and can sometimes be wrong.
-----------------
What happened during the year before the Alliance;

Mayumi had grown tired of simply waiting around the Nightmare. There didn't seem to be anything to do anymore. Lucifer, the tiny kitten, leapt up into her arms. He mewed loudly, nuzzling under her chin, and she laughed. Today was the day that she would leave this place, and go off on her own for awhile. She planned first to visit her parents and the place where she grew up, that little village by the BellRiver for which her family was named.
(I'll add to it later today)
Back to top Go down

Mayumi Suzugawa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Character Bios-
Jump to: