Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Do These Make Me Look Fat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Do These Make Me Look Fat Empty
PostSubject: Do These Make Me Look Fat   Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:22 pm

It took me forever to find this sword. I've been looking for it for Xeno, but couldn't find it so I eventually settled for Cloud's sword. But now I found it, so Xzystins will use it.

Do These Make Me Look Fat Full_188904817

Reality Breaker - A massive sword that has various enhancements (both mechanical and energy wise). See that golden orb in the center of the hilt? It's called an Arcane Orb. It gives the sword Arcane chakra, which is a light gold in color. The wielder of this sword has the ability to use its Arcane chakra. Yep, the sword has its own seperate chakra. Arcane chakra lets the user control metal objects and alloys, more importantly, the ability to create advanced complex machines that can be mentally controlled. So basically this chakra raises the user's I.Q to an extent that it allows Xzystins to create these objects and implement them into, or onto himself. This I.Q boost is permanent. Arcane chakra can also be fused with objects on a molecular level, allowing Xzystins to control that object and all of its kind. So, if Xzystins strikes a tree with Arcane chakra, Xzystins can now control that tree. And since trees are plants, it will allows him to create and control plants. This doesn't work on opponents attacks and such. It can work on the opponent him/herself(the controlling part, not the creating part), but not their jutsu and all that stuff. This blade also has the ability to cleanly cut through chakra.

Do These Make Me Look Fat 2517848684_b15f2e7944

Vaanzjier - A huge sword in which the blade of the sword is a bright orangish red. The sword is resistant to heat and fire. Also, because of the energy coursing through it, it is uneffected by foreign attempts of molecular deconstruction, destruction, and manipulation. Like Realm Breaker, this sword has its own chakra. This orangish-red chakra is called Absolute. Not only is Vaanzjier bigger than Realm Breaker (though only slightly), this sword is even stronger than Realm Breaker, physically and energy wise. This sword also has the ability to transform Xzystins into his Psion Absolute form. Basically his strongest transformation. This form raises Xzystins's powers in ridiculous levels, especially his Chrono abilities. The glowing orb that is his abdomen is actually an orb of endless space and time that only Xzystins can control and tamper with at all times. Energy threads, tendrils, protectiles or whatever can come from this orb. This energy can be Chrono Energy, Celestial Energy, etc. If you get too close, Xzystins CAN pull you into the orb, utterly destroying you and absorbing your soul. Or if he's "generous" he can pull you into the orb and trap you there. Once inside, there's no escape since this is Xzystins's dimension, he makes all the rules. Physics, structure, laws of nature, which powers exist or not, rules everything. Basically that orb is Xzystins's own "custom" dimension (for lack of a better word, and lack of sleep) called Timescape, which is seperated from other planes of existance. The orb is also omni-gravitational, making him immune to foreign gravity attacks (like black holes). This onmi-gravitational field extends in about 5ft in every direction. So if opponents get within 5ft of him, they will automatically be sucked in. There are only TWO ways to escape from the omni-gravitational pull. And I will say this now, gravity and speed are completely useless against this orb. Meaning that manipulating gravity to escape won't work because the orb is omni-gravitational, it cancels out any foreign attempts at gravity. Speed is also useless because the gravitational pull is simply too strong. Be clear, these aren't the only two methods that are unable to work against the orb. I just listed those two because they are the most commonly used methods that people will use to try and escape. Though he is heavily armored, he is still fast. His speed even surpasses the speed granted to him in Daedalus form.
Back to top Go down
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

PostSubject: Re: Do These Make Me Look Fat   Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:24 pm

Rigor Suit - A silver and red mechanical suit. The suit enhances everything the TGG did to a slightly greater degree. The only added enhancement was durablility, which the TGG did not enhance. The mechanical suit increases the users control of his own energy. See those four wires drapping from his back? Those are called Energy Plugs. Because if that object on the end of the wire attaches to you, it begins to drain your chakra. It takes one Plug 16 posts to complete drain someone's chakra. So if all four Plugs attach themselves to you, all of your chakra will be gone in 4 posts (though are a few exceptions to this). The wires can also stretch to extremely far distances. The suit automatically converts the opponents chakra into EMR (Electro-Magnetic Radiation), which can be absorbed by Xzystins through Celestial Matter. The Energy Plugs can also drain energy from sources other than living creatures. By using the same method of draining/converting, Xzystins can use whatever energy source he is "Plugged" into as a substitute for his own chakra. Also, the suit produces a constant Aura of Celestial Matter and Ragnorak Energy around Xzystins, though the aura is mostly transparent. And that's basically it. The suit increase all of Xzystins abilities by a factor of 7. Reflexes, power, speed, agility, etc. So, aside from the Energy Plugs, this suit is basically just an upgraded version of the TGG.
Do These Make Me Look Fat Anima__Dereck_by_Wen_M
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Linnea Redhunt

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Do These Make Me Look Fat   Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:10 am

If Xzystins is a fat armor gai I'd pounce him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

PostSubject: Re: Do These Make Me Look Fat   Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:37 am

Hmm, I see, well then pounce away!
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Do These Make Me Look Fat   Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:14 pm

And I shall! When you don't expect it! x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do These Make Me Look Fat   Do These Make Me Look Fat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do These Make Me Look Fat
Page 1 of 1