Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Investigating.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Investigating..... Empty
PostSubject: Investigating.....   Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:11 pm

*I IT next to a very large pyramind, looking around, and having no clue where I was. I look around, and then IT to the top of the pyramid, looking around, and almost loose my jaw. The area around was emmense, as I looked around, I had appeared atop a canyon, which had lots of pyramids on both sides of the cliffs. The cliffs were all connected by long bridges, which looked very old, but really reliable too. I then notice a figure standing in the middle of the canyon below. I quickly IT down to him, wondering if it was one of the natives*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet

Investigating..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating.....   Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:16 pm

*I would be standing in the valley when the weird being would appear near me very suddenly. My Raikogan would activate in defense, as I looked at him, seeing a very large portion of chakra, much like my own, but also sensing the energy that I had as well, the stuff I didnt know about*

Hello...?

*I wasn't sure if this....thing....could talk or not, so I watched him in anticipation. I didnt let my guard down, but I had to admit, I was courious*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

Investigating..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating.....   Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:19 pm

Humph. *I would brush the guys mind, learning what his thoughts were, and realizing what offensive thoughts he was thinking at me* I can talk, Im still, well, kind human I think. And who are you...? *My tail flicks back and forth, as I wait, kinda impatiently for an answer*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Investigating..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating.....   Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:48 pm

*I would look blankly at the person, as I wondered....he just answered stuff that I was only thinking......that was weird, ok best to watch my words and thoughts*

I'm...ah...sorry....

*I smile weakly*

I'm Falx, Falx Kento....

*I would only have been here a little while, drawn to this place by the strange energy that I shared with it*

I know this sounds weird, but, why are you here, I mean, do you live here, or did you come here because...you were drawn here.....

*I added the last bit, wondering if this guy was here the same reason I was....but that was only spectulation*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Investigating..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating.....   Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:15 pm

*Still skimming Falx's mind, I come upon the thought that I might be here for the same reason he was. Odd, I quickly skimmed his body, as I sensed the same kind of energy that I had, that he mystiously appeared in me. I also noticed something else, his name, his last name, Kento. I had heard that somewhere before....but where...?* You said that your last name was Kento....? As in Kama Kento...? Are you related to him...? And, by the way, I also have this mystious energy too, although I have as much knowledge about it as you do...
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Investigating..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating.....   Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:23 pm

*Ok, now this was getting creepy. First of all, he mentioned a name, which I thought was part of me, somehow, I didnt know how, but he might. Second, this was the second time he replied to not only my words, but also my thoughts. Very creepy*

Ok....you know a Kama Kento....? Like where....and how do you keep doing that, you keep replying to what I'm thinking...are you pyschic or something...?

*I was so creeped out, I actually stepped back from him*

And, you have this energy stuff too...?
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Rep. : 0

Investigating..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating.....   Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:37 pm

You both have it.
*A hooded figure would appear, as a small breeze blew past, bringing swirling leaves with it*
And you both have come here for a reason, to fulfill your destiny, your duties as Shrews.
*I would look at both of them, then continue*
You both have gone through a life changing experience. One more recently than the other, has gone through the process of Death, and the ritual of Mortis Nex. Now, you are Shrews.
*I would stand quietly as I waited for this to sink in*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Investigating..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating.....   Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:41 pm

*I would turn as the person just appeared. His mind was quite interesting to me, as I quickly scanned it as he appeared. It was sort of fadded, but as I tried to go into it further, it seemed to extend on forever, with no limits or boundies, like a normal persons mind had* Who, or what are you....and what is a Shrew...?
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Investigating..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating.....   Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:47 pm

*I also turned to the person as the spoke, listening intently. I was very confused by what was said, I didnt understand it at all, and I was glad that the still unnamed person next to me was asking the questions, cuz I didnt know where to begin. So, I waited for an answer*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Rep. : 0

Investigating..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating.....   Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:05 pm

*I smile under my hood, so clueless...but they will learn soon enough*
I am what you will soon call an Elder. I am of the same caliber as a Shrew, but have none of their abilities. I instead study them, and help them learn with what I have learned. A Shrew is a a being that has been given the purpose or commandment to go and preserve nature, dimensions, and the life on those dimensions. They have powers of nature, their main energy source being Navitas, which gives you the ability to convert knowledge into power. You will learn different areas of study, and through this study, you will gain power over whatever you gain knowledge about. You both must go your separate ways, however, We will answer all of your questions when you have started your training. Ezekiel, you are to go to the Library, and you Falx, go to the outer courtyards. You will meet others like me, who will give you instruction.
*I nod them off, as I then disappear as I came, without a trace*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Investigating..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating.....   Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:08 pm

*I look at Falx as soon as mister Elder vanishes, knowing he is probably just as confused as I am* Well, I'll see you around no doubt. *I wave, as I IT to the Library, as I know there is already someone there waiting for me, since I sensed their mind as the Elder spoke of them*
Back to top Go down
Eisei
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Eisei

Rep. : 4
Energy Type : Navitas

Investigating..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating.....   Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:09 pm

( Wtf I wanna go somewhere. D: )
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Investigating..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating.....   Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:12 pm

((Well, then come to Keiz....your a Shrew, you should have already have come here....XD The Elders dont seek you out, you have to come to them...))

*I would nod to Ezekiel, as I would find his name out from the Elder. I would then vanish, moving towards the Courtyards*
Back to top Go down
Eisei
Eisei

Rep. : 4
Energy Type : Navitas

Investigating..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating.....   Investigating..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:13 pm

(( Rawr. Fiiine. I'm a going to the Library. >> ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Investigating..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating.....   Investigating..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Investigating.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Other Locations :: Resting Pyramids-
Jump to: