Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Ezekiel's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keizian

Keizian

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez

Ezekiel's Training Empty
PostSubject: Ezekiel's Training   Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:09 pm

*A Seer would be standing in the library, as he waited for the Shrew Ezekiel*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Ezekiel's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel's Training   Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:15 pm

*I would IT into the library, looking at the Seer, as I then spoke* So, I was suppose to come see you?
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Ezekiel's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel's Training   Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Yes you were. I am a Seer, a being who was born of the philosophy Teliology. I will be here to guide you though your first Study, Teliology. We will first familiarize ourselves with Teliology, its history, its beliefs, and then further grasp every aspect of the philosophy. Here, first read this.
*The Seer pulls out a large book, so large it covers the entire table. Inscribed on the front is odd symbols*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

Ezekiel's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel's Training   Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:57 pm

*I look at the book, having so many questions it wasn't even funny. But I held them back. I opened the book, and began to read. It was in a odd language, but I had no problem deciphering it, in fact, it was almost like a second language to me* What is this writen in....and why can I read it so easily? *I ask, almost thinking out loud, as I began to delve into the mystery of Teliology. It seemed much like my own ninja powers which I used. Odd, it was almost exactly like them, except for a few things*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Ezekiel's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel's Training   Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:06 pm

It is written in Shrewish, the language of your race. It can only be read by one who is of the race, or one who was taught by the race to read it. It is a powerful language, being imbued with Navitas itself....or so some speculate...
*The Seer smiles*
And yes, the reason your learning Teliology is because you already know it. Some beings have one of the Studys as their natural power already, they just refer to it as that. And they usually dont have the extent of control over it as a Shrew would. You will find mastering this Study extremely easy, and once you have mastered it, you will find that your powers of what you once thought them to be, quite basic. They will soar with the power of Navitas. But enough questions, you must finish the book, and then we will continue.
*The Seer continues to smile as he continues to wait*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Ezekiel's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel's Training   Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:57 pm

*I nod as I turn back to the book. It seemed that I knew almost every aspect of it already, although there were a few new things. I continued to read, skimming over the things which I already knew*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Ezekiel's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel's Training   Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:51 pm

*After what seems to be more than a few hours, I would take the book out of his hands, and place it back on its shelf*
Now, we will practice what you have learned. First thing first, sift through that which you read, think about each detail, and then when you have done that, focus on this.
*I place a metal cube in his hand*
And change it...oh and one more thing.
*I touch Ezekiel on the forehead, disconnecting him from his chakra, so that he would have to use Navitas to do what he was suppose to*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Ezekiel's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel's Training   Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:21 pm

*I look at the metal cube, a little confused. I then began to search through the information that I had read through. I was suppose to change it, and as I search through my mind, I remember reading something about transfiguring things, about an alchemy like power. I focus my memory back to then as I focus on what it said. At the same time, I focused this new energy that I had, this Navitas. Since I was disconnected from my chakra, this was all I had, and so I used it. I made if flow through me, and also to my hand, and to the cube. I focused hard now, and as I did, the information came to me, more and more, and as it did, the cube began to change. After a few seconds, the cube had vanished, and sitting in my hand was a glass sphere, which light entered and became bent, as it exited* Wow. I transformed it....
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Ezekiel's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel's Training   Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:45 am

Ah, you have just demonstrated the power of reality transformation, or transmultation as it is also refered. You can use this to transform almost any object into almost anything else. You'll have to practice though, because you are now limited by the size of the object you are Transmulting. Now, since you have grasped this, time to move on, try something else that you read, and memorized.
*the Seer waits for Ezekiel*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Ezekiel's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel's Training   Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:22 am

Right. *I go back to the reading, as it flows through my mind, as I sift through it, trying to pick something else out. My memory rests on something, as I then focus my Navitas again. A dark, purplish sphere opens in the floor some feet away, as something very ugly steps out*

Ezekiel's Training 432px-NightmareTitan02c

Oh my...is that what a nightmare is? *I look around as it starts to approach us, I quickly sift through my info again trying to find something useful. I remember something just as the nightmare comes within a foot of us, as I extend my hand, releasing more Navitas, as the nightmare hits the wall of a dome that was placed around it. The dome was semi-transpartent, and was purplish in color. I focus again, more closely on the nightmare itself, as it is suddenly thrown back from the wall of the dome* Odd....

(telekinetic dome)
Ezekiel's Training PhysicalTelekinetics
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Ezekiel's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel's Training   Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:44 am

Excellent. You have released three new Teliology abilities just now, you think quite quick on your feet.
*The Seer would watch in amazment*
Yes, that is a nightmare, a physical and mental enbodiment of someones, or everyones worst fears. Good idea to keep it pended up. Although instead of using telekinesis, you could have just used Telepathy to subdo its mind. But, yes, the sphere as you know, is Physical Telekinetics. This is when you create telekinetic forces that are quite physical, and they appear when you aren't focusing on one object, more a desire, like protection, or a need to block something in. The third you used was simple Telekinesis, which you can use to move almost anything around with your mind.
*The Seer smiles*
You can of course banish that nightmare away....that way you won't have to deal with it anymore...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Ezekiel's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel's Training   Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Interesting. *I would say, as I extended my Navitas, quickly running though the section on Telepathy in my head, as I soon feel my consciousness spread out, and fill the area. As this happened, my conscious filled the Nightmares mind, as I then begin to take control* This is much easier than which my normal chakra abilities, It seems I have more control with Navitas. *I would say, more thinking outloud, as the Nightmare suddenly stood up at my command, and then vanished through another sphere in the floor, as the telekinetic dome then disappears, and I pull back my Telepathic influence, back into my own body, and mind* Well, it seems I have a few more abilities at my disposal.....anything else that I should know...?
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Ezekiel's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel's Training   Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Well. Your jutsu that you have that fall into your blood limit, they also can be used at a higher level with your Navitas. If so done, they themselves will increase in power, speed, effectiveness 3x-4x, depending on how much force is excerted. The rest is up to you...whether you want to keep learning, or move on, to a different Study, the choice is yours.
*The Seer would then wait for his response*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Ezekiel's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel's Training   Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:48 pm

I see, thats useful. *I would start to think about it a little, as I knew I had learned alot already, and it hadn't been much of a challenge, since it was all kinda review, or expansion on what I had already known* I think Im going to move on to something else. I will do further research when I need if for this subject....or I'll just call you.... *I would smile as I would turn to leave the library, wondering where to go next, and what other Studys I could learn*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Ezekiel's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel's Training   Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Very well then....
*The Seer bows, as reality around him starts to be warped*
There is a central column in the center of the library which allows for more incite on potential Studys. It was a pleasure leading you in your Study....goodbye....
*With that, the Seer disappears, as does the hole that he exited by*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Ezekiel's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel's Training   Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Yes, thank you. *I then start to walk towards the center of the library*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ezekiel's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel's Training   Ezekiel's Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ezekiel's Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: Grand Shrewish Library-
Jump to: