Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Sadira's Bag of Tricks I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Sadira's Bag of Tricks I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Sadira's Bag of Tricks I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Sadira's Bag of Tricks I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Sadira's Bag of Tricks I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Sadira's Bag of Tricks I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Sadira's Bag of Tricks I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Sadira's Bag of Tricks I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Sadira's Bag of Tricks I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Sadira's Bag of Tricks I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Sadira's Bag of Tricks I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Sadira's Bag of Tricks I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Sadira's Bag of Tricks I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Sadira's Bag of Tricks I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Sadira's Bag of Tricks I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Sadira's Bag of Tricks I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Sadira's Bag of Tricks I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Sadira's Bag of Tricks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Sadira's Bag of Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Sadira's Bag of Tricks   Sadira's Bag of Tricks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:48 pm

The standard ninja weapons.

shuriken and kunai
Sadira's Bag of Tricks NarutoKunaiShuriken

bo-shuriken
Sadira's Bag of Tricks P1020670S

But a few unusual items.

Pandora's gift boxes
Sadira's Bag of Tricks Gift_Box
Mysterious boxes of my own creation. Using my dimensional abilities, I was able to put individual dimensions within these boxes. What comes out can only be determined by the number under the lid that's only seen when open so you have a second or so to get outta the way. They come in three different flavors. Bomb, surprise (!), or warp. Warps are the only boxes with no random chance.
Bomb numbers:
1: A standard flash bomb which lights up the battlefield with a blinding light.
2: An explosive bomb which does minor damage but leaves the opponent stunned.
3: A smoke bomb that has a chance of poisoning anyone who inhales its toxins.
4: An explosive bomb which does standard damage and leaves the opponent stunned.
5: Signifies an empty box...
6: Contains a big bang. Good for times when I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Big bang takes out anything within an 80 km (about 50 mi) or so radius. Any opponent, along with me, that isn't able to defend themselves will take major damage and be stunned for a while depending on their own strength. If an opponent is able to defend, they will take a little over normal damage with no stun.

Surprise (!) numbers:
1: A random cream pie delight. My favorite ! box (strawberry cream cheese pie=my ambrosia).
2: A flash bomb bright enough to blind, but not very big and doesn't last for very long.
3: Letters shoot from the box at the opponent for an effective distraction.
4: A flock of pigeons fly from the box, aimed at the opponent.
5: An empty package but the box itself makes a good distraction too so all's well. ^^
6: A life-size 'jack-in-the-box' clown springs out and grabs the opponent depending on their closeness.

CD Shuriken
Sadira's Bag of Tricks FEHZD336S2EZ7BF1PT.MEDIUM
Like shuriken but made from those cds you get in the mail, but never want. Very effective when ya wanna avoid metal detectors.

Gift wrap
Sadira's Bag of Tricks Gift_Wrapping_Paper
Chakra charged gift wrap which I commonly use for rope or anything else of the sort.

Lost mail
Packages that couldn't be sent out or returned to sender. Before passing them off to someone, I put a little of my chakra in it to create a random chance (in other words, the beginning stage of a ! box). Most of the time, tar/syrup and feathers will shoot out at whatever it's aimed at. Sometimes, the original contents. Even rarer is the chance that both come out.

Wine coolers
Sadira's Bag of Tricks An_dsp
Acts as a talent enhancer. When I drink it, I become more agile and gain a better defense. When using my kekkei genkai, Hangetsu no Goudou, my power also increases.

And my one real weapon.
Sadira's Bag of Tricks 1031177938_57ee684e25
It has no name, . While I'm more of a hand to hand fighter, if I feel the need, I use this spear. Any elemental jutsu I use can somehow be translated through this spear. The spear acts as a tuning fork and brings out the greatest potential of any of my attacks. It of course can also be used like a normal spear.

Age Warp Card aka A Fake ID
Not really a weapon so to speak, but a special card of my own creation like most of my weapons. It's a blank ID card, a chakra scanner where the picture would generally go. After touching the card, it recognizes my energy and with a certain phrase will change my age. I cannot go older than what my true age is without consequences, but I cannot go younger than 5. So far, I've only mastered changing into the two ages I'm most used to.
PG-13: Changes me to my 13 yr old self. I'm weaker, but my chakra output is greater and I'm more agile.
NC-17: Changes me to my 17 yr old self. I'm stronger and faster than the younger me, but I require more chakra for special attacks and need to constantly restore it.

Hohoemi no Bakudan (Smile Bomb)
A capsule developed in my weapon shack. It resembles a pearl or a white gumball. When eaten, I gain the ability to create bombs on a whim. The size of the bomb depends on the output of chakra I put into it. It gets the name Smile Bomb from my strongest release of energy.

Great Box Defensive
My warp boxes used for both defense and offense. Called defensive due to the fact that while it can send back whatever it catches, it's technically defending me. What happens is I when a long range attack (like a beam or missile or something like that) comes towards me, my defense boxes will bloom around me to catch it and then the same attack will be shot out by the smaller attack boxes which compress the attack and combine it with my own chakra, making it much more dangerous.

My mask
Another non-weapon but I use it constantly during battle. Acts as a gas mask and a charger. While I have the mask on, it'll purify the air canceling out poison gas and other things of the sort. For attacks like my Sadi Bomb, the mask takes in my chakra and stores it so when I unleash the attack, it's the energy I put out plus what the mask has stored up which creates an even bigger boom.

Gala Gunhammer
Sadira's Bag of Tricks NV1337
((imagine it red))
Created by sending chakra into an apple and warping the shape to my liking. From end to end, it reaches just a little above my waist. One face of the mallet has 27 holes which allow for missiles and lasers to come out, thus the 'gun' in the title. Because this is a relatively new item, I've yet to use it to its full potential. I have discovered a few things that it can do and have an attack for each property.
Cameo Beta: The holes suck in energy and concentrate them into little pinpricks of light before shooting them off as lasers. Can be done up to 5 times without stopping.
Idared Gamma: The same as Cameo Beta except, instead of creating separate beams, it creates one large one.
Bonza Salvo: Tracking missiles appear from inside the mallet and launch at my command. Can be done up to 5 times without stopping.
Sundance Megaton: (Used on the holeless side) The mallet head enlarges itself by 250% and when swung with enough force, the pent up energy inside will release from the holes in the back and it'll create a pretty large crater where it struck.
Kinsei Pop: (Used on the holeless side) Flames shoot from the holes in the back and when the mallet hits something, it'll blow that item up. As strong as the explosion is though, the blast radius is relatively small.
Back to top Go down

Sadira's Bag of Tricks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Weapons and Other Items-
Jump to: