Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The Prophet I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The Prophet I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The Prophet I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The Prophet I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The Prophet I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The Prophet I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The Prophet I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Prophet I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The Prophet I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The Prophet I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The Prophet I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Prophet I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The Prophet I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The Prophet I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The Prophet I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The Prophet I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The Prophet I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The Prophet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

The Prophet Empty
PostSubject: The Prophet   The Prophet I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:07 pm

Name:Ezekiel
Race: Shrew
Nation: Keiz

I come from the clan of the Prophets. The prophets are a shinobi clan that has a special purplish chakra with extremely destructive properties.

The prophets once had their own village but it quickly rose into civil war and was finished. The shinobi that were left from the battles quickly dispersed and and became vagabonds. Not much is recorded after that time.

However, that is until, One prophet rose to power in the Village Hidden in the Streams. There he became the Kage and ruled with an iron fist. However there were some who disagreed with his ideals. They rose a revolt and killed him,his wife and all his children but one.

A fellow vagabond of his father took the son far away to the wilderness, where he was raised and learned to use the prophet's chakra and its two techniques.

After the vagabond died, the son searched for anew place to go,a place to train and become more powerful. He also sought something he had never had before, a friend. This was the prophet, Ezekiel.

Now, one year later I have come back to the village and am stronger than before. I have also mastered that Prophets chakra even more. But still the search for a true friend continues.

While in the Twilight, I traveled to my Clans native, well, dimension, the Dream World, with Aida Vanguard, and while there, learned of my clans heritage, and of their power that I knew so little of. Through the dangers that we faced, and the training from the Elders there, I have advanced my knowledge of the abilities of the Prophets, as I learned that Prophets Chakra not only can eliminate reality, but also wrap it and change it to a certain extent, but I'm sure even with all the training, I have much to learn with it still.....

While in Vescrutia, I met my brother, who was going by the name of Gaki Achi. Unfortuneatlely, before I was to spend any real time with him, I was sucked into a blackhole. Before being sucked in, I was able to send my dog, Habakkuk with the Bunyip stone that the Elders of the Dream World had fused with me. The stone while being fused with me, had copied all of my abilities, and had them inside it. This stone was taken to Gaik by Habakkuk to be fused with Gaki so that he might use all that I have learned as well. After being sucked into a blackhole like object, I have been transported to a entirely new dimension, Escellsia. Here, I learned that I had become a Shrew, a race which were the protecters and perservers over every dimenion and race. I have started to learn of their culture and more importantly of their powers, and the energy known as Navitas. This energy seems quite powerful, as it transforms the users knowledge into their power. So I continue to train, and learn more about the dimension that I have stepped into......
Back to top Go down

The Prophet
Page 1 of 1