Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

the shapeshifter's weapon forms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

the shapeshifter's weapon forms Empty
PostSubject: the shapeshifter's weapon forms   the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Shinku and Ta-ru
the shapeshifter's weapon forms TwinDesertEagles
(only using image not the actual guns)

these fully automatic handguns both are specially made for Miles, these handguns obtain a rapid fire where as the trigger is held down it may shoot out at a rate of 60 rounds per minute. The recoil to these are powerful but easily withstood by Miles with his permanent muscle mass arms strength bonus, it reloads via ammo clips with a quantity of 12 round clips and the guns themselves are skinny enough to easily conceal on Miles under a layer of Heavenly tar. As a bonus these even do not jam from water in the barrel or mud over the chamber area made to be as reliable as an AK-47, also have a optional laser sight

With special bindings on one side of each handgun these guns may be combined into one more powerful handgun with two triggers, like this it retains all features previously stated on the handguns when separated as two handguns but rate of fire is halved to compensate for the power behind the shots that even could make miles feel the kickback if he weren't aware of it occurring

please note that now he shapes these from his liquid metal part of his heavenly crimson tar

Youkou Riri-su Ammunition

These specially made heavenly tar filled hollow point bullets were made to enter the victim through an entry wound but not exit through an exit wound, on entry of the victim's body the hollow point is to break apart leaving two products inside the body, sharp shrapnel to cut further with each tiny movement of the organs within and a small amount of crimson tar which is so tiny it does not drain any significant amount of will from miles to control, these small amounts of heavenly tar may build up or act alone and cause even further pain from the shrapnel in various ways at Miles's bidding. They may coat and squeeze the lung making the target suffocate, constrict the heart from beating, cut major arteries or veins causing internal bleeding or the worst imaginable, cut the stomach open to make the body cavity fill with the stomach contents. That isn't all the possibilities either, the possibilities are limited only by his knowledge of the human or humanoid body.

Weapon forms
heavenly crimson may take the shape of any common weapon up to the size of a claymore and 4 exotic types of weapons. Those 3 exotic weapons are the trio kami darts, the bladed three section staff, and the maul

saw tooth katana

essentially a katana but with thorns on the blade giving it flesh ripping power

trio kami darts

the shapeshifter's weapon forms Rope_dart_1

like this but instead of a rope its a fine chain and has 3 ends to it splitting where the loop for the hand is where it is not a chain but a sturdy leather strap so the chain does not pinch his hands. to help control it miles uses a combination of air manipulation, momentum, leverage and heavenly crimson acting as its own living thing

bladed three section staff
the shapeshifter's weapon forms 4315

its essentially 3 short staves connected by one link of chain at the end of them so they spin as a flexible staff and at the end of the 2 end bars there are blades meant to slash deep gashes in those he chooses. just like the tri kami dart he uses a combo of air manipulation, leverage, momentum and heavenly crimson as a way to control its path

maul (aka 2 handed heavy a** war hammer)

the shapeshifter's weapon forms Props-Medieval-Warhammer-1

the maul is the weapon the big muscle bound dude is wielding and the weapon alone weighs about half the weight of a typical human so it does take strength which is where miles's muscle mass arms come in XD. and if some people say "oh only half?" well consider this, your whipping that around constantly swing after swing after swing, any typical man would need to be about as strong as that dude in the game teaser to be able to do that without collapsing from exhaustion, miles does have that strength from his muscle mass arms permanently infused within him

heavenly tar

when slinging a heavenly tar sludge at a target multiple effects may take place the actual heavenly tar slinging does not take any will away but the effects do (effects listed under tactics along with heavenly crimson his second skin)
aslo now the heavenly tar may have a piece of liquid metal part inside as well for additional affects
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

the shapeshifter's weapon forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: the shapeshifter's weapon forms   the shapeshifter's weapon forms I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:15 pm

(editted)

toned guns down
Back to top Go down

the shapeshifter's weapon forms
Page 1 of 1