Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Looking for more Pokemon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah Bane
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Noah Bane

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Life Energy

Looking for more Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:59 pm

*As Noah ventured threw the forest of illusions Noah would slowly realized that the more walked the more he got lost.* Oh no~!.....I'm going to be stuck here forever!! *Although Noah was freaking out at the fact he'd might me lost in this forest forever he could help but feel that he was at home...It was as if he was meant to be here.*
Back to top Go down
Theodora
Mother Nature
Mother Nature
Theodora

Guild : All
Energy Type : Mother Nature

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:20 pm

There was the sudden distinct rustle of leaves from behind Noah, and several quick-darting figures from the corner of his vision. Then it was silent. Eerily silent. The silence was broken by a snickering wind shortly followed by something unseen firmly ramming into Noah from behind.
Back to top Go down
Noah Bane
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Noah Bane

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:00 pm

*Whatever it was that tried to ram Noah would go threw his body and would appear in front of him. Noah had learned from his last encounter with these weird creatures known as pokemon for the last time he encountered one they tried to push him from behind.* Now what do we have here?
Back to top Go down
Theodora
Mother Nature
Mother Nature
Theodora

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:20 pm

There was nothing in front of him, nothing behind him. It seemed as if nothing had been there at all. There was the cheerful chirping of a couple nearby birds, before a loud rawr is heard, and suddenly yellow feathers fall to the ground. The wind blows swiftly, preventing any further sounds from being heard.
Back to top Go down
Noah Bane
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Noah Bane

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:25 pm

*Noah looked around him trying to find out what was going on. He didn't know what to make of the feathers at all. He didn't notice at first but he realized that the forest restlessness was not to be heard at all.....what was going on?*
Back to top Go down
Theodora
Mother Nature
Mother Nature
Theodora

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:54 pm

A sudden bolt of lightning sent shockwaves through the forest. Everything quickly grew dark, all essense of life scattering in an extremely loud display of... noise. Cause none of them were visable to Noah at the moment, just the sounds they made. It was sure to be terrifying...
Back to top Go down
Noah Bane
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Noah Bane

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:11 pm

(Is there a pokemon or not? XD)

*Hearing the loud roar Noah quickly made a dome of his Zaiphon power around himself. He didn't know what was happening but he thought he'd just get ready for it.* What is going on here?
Back to top Go down
Theodora
Mother Nature
Mother Nature
Theodora

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:59 pm

((Uhh no, but it is the Forest of Illusions~.))

The forest slowly settled back to feeling normal, although it was still lifeless feeling. What seemed normal in this forest though could change in an instant...
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:09 am

After that scary encounter, Noah heard a giggle, and a flash of silver darted across his field of vision, going quite quickly. No doubt that he would be left with only the shivering leaves to tell that anyone was there.
Suddenly, behind him, a hand grasped his shoulder, and in his ear, someone whispered, "BOO~!"
Back to top Go down
Noah Bane
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Noah Bane

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:57 pm

*Un-startled Noah's head would turn completely around as if it was the head of an owl to see who it was messing with him this whole time.* Well Boo to you to miss!
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Now that he had turned, their faces were less then an inch apart. Zennyth smiled just a little bit, and tapped him on the nose before leaning away, pouting. "You didn't seem all that scared, bud~! I wonder why not... I'm Zennyth~"
Back to top Go down
Noah Bane
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Noah Bane

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:55 pm

Trust me when I say I've been in much scarier situations. *Noah's head snapped back into as he turned his entire body to face the girl.* I'm Noah. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:59 pm

"All right, I'll trust you... On that. Your name is Noah~? AWWW! I knew a little kid named Noah, and he was SOOOOOO cute~!" She pinched his cheek gently, "Just like you~!!"
Back to top Go down
Noah Bane
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Noah Bane

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:03 pm

*Noah smiled* Cute...? *Noah rubbed Zennyth's cheeks and felt the softness of her skin.* Your skin is smooth. *It had been awhile since Noah had been around humans....and Zennyth seemed "ok"*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:06 pm

She raised an eyebrow, but didn't discourage his touch... YET. "Thank-you. I must say, no offense, but you seem like a strange one. JUST LIKE MEEEE~!" She smiled. "You're not human anymore, are ya~?"
Back to top Go down
Noah Bane
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Noah Bane

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Nope~.....I haven't been human for at least 2 revolutions. *Noah put his hands down to his sides.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:45 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "Two revolutions~? As in the wars?" Her clothing slipped a bit, and she hurriedly pulled up her thin dress to hide just a bit more of her clevage, making her outfit a bit more decent. The shortness of that thin dress accented her generous curves. If Noah was looking and she noticed, she wouldn't have even blushed~
Back to top Go down
Noah Bane
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Noah Bane

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:50 pm

*Oh Noah noticed......and it left him blushing..OMG you all have no idea as to how long it's been since Nooah has been around people let alone women.* So~..umm Zennyth..What brings you out here in these woods?
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:53 pm

She noticed his blush, and she stepped forward a bit so their clothing would be brushing, but they themselves weren't. She leaned in close, "I guess I was looking for a bit of... Entertainment~?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Noah Bane
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Noah Bane

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Well I've if your looking for excitement I'm your guy. *Noah smiled*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:04 pm

"Oh?" Her smile broadened marginally, and her body closed that little gap of space, now they were touching. "Care to show me~?"
Back to top Go down
Noah Bane
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Noah Bane

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:14 pm

*Noah began to laugh as he turned himself intangible and with Zennyth touching him she took would become intangible. Noah would put his arms around her waist as the two would lift off the ground a began flying threw the forest. Noah started flying towards a tree at his top speed wanting to see Zennyth's reaction.* OH NO A TREE!
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:31 pm

She didn't protest to his arm around her waist, but as they began to rise, her metal broom that turned out to be hiding, concealed in the dense foliage behind them, rose as well, shifting to be the form of a metallic silver drake. It used mostly the magnetic pull it could generate from the tiny particles in the soil to remain airborne, flapping it's wings in a slow rhythm.
Zennyth herself tensed in Noah's arms, her eyes widening as her smile did. "Are you crazy~? YOU'LL MAKE US GO SPLAT." She didn't seem all that upset... More like amused. She clung tightly to him, eager to make sure she wasn't dropped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for more Pokemon   Looking for more Pokemon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for more Pokemon
Page 1 of 1