Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

the General: Weapons

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

the General: Weapons Empty
PostSubject: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:47 pm

Artifact
Kydarin Crystal Pink:A small thumb sized crystal which contain an energy source that constantly recharges itself at a average pace. This is the heart of the General weapons, techniques and technology. the Kydarin Crystal can still be drained of it's energy.

Weapon
the General: Weapons IMG_2415

Banriu Shield Blade: A large 300 pound 2 piece blade that can be put together or separated into 2 pieces. The Shell blade acts as a wall or shield that takes energy and disperses it across the blade to cancel out most style of energy based attacks. The actual shied works against physical attacks as well. The core blade is a razor sharp thin sword that has been infused with the General’s soul.

Piece 1 Shell Blade:

Sheild/blade: 2 feet long. 1 foot wide. 3 inches thick.
Sheild/blade’s hilt: 1 foot long with a vicious curved blade on the end.

Piece 2 Core blade:

Blade: 1.5 feet long, 0.5 inches thick, 6 inches wide.
Blade’s hilt: 1 foot long.

the Core Blade has the General's human soul bound to it. When the Full Banriu Blade is grabbed by another person the soul will be transfered and attempt take over the one touching the sword. The Core Blade is made from a solid slab of ice created by the General's past love Alley Seras. If wanted to he can send surges of ice into an opponent's body.

Weapon
2 Tube Missile launcher: A small scale missile launcher that is mounted within the General’s chest. It can be loaded with a variety of missiles ranging from flash, energy, explosive and high impact missiles. The missiles are stored in his High Speed Launcher Legs and are loaded into his chest for firing.

Explosive:A standard missile causing explosive and shrapnel damage.

Flash: A missile that explodes sending out a signal which temporarily shocks the opponents's brain causing vision loss and some muscle spasms.

High Impact: A missile built with a thick steel casing meant for ramming into the opponent for blunt force damage.

Energy: A standard missile equipped with a single small explosive energy charge. Instead of explosive damage this missile deals energy damage.

Splitter: The Splitter is 20 small Duranium tipped homing spikes that are housed inside the shell of an ordinary missile. The Splitter will fire at an opponent like a traditional missile. If the missile misses the 20 Duranium tipped spikes will launch out of the shell and follow the opponent using data tracking waves. If the full shell hits the opponent the spikes will explode with the missile and be shot with force into the opponent's body. Each spike is roughly the side of a Sharpie Marker.

Weapon
Binding Wire: Two small thin Regenerative NanoTar wires that launch out via rocket’s and can grasp onto a target or wrap around them. The wire can pull a target close or can be used as grappling hooks for jumping or moving around. If the wires are severed or cut the Regenerative NanoTar can reform into the wires again rebuilding itself.

Technology/Weapon

Jump Jets: a series of 8 jets positioned in the legs and upper back that allow the General to sustain temporary flight for 20 seconds average. Average speed 100 km per hour.

Wing's of Light:The Wing's of Light are a system of long rods which are placed overtop the Jump Jets that draw in Tachyon particles. The Wing's of Light also have the ability to concentrate particles anywhere around the General in a 10 centimeter raduis so that the oncoming attack will be redirected to a new location. The Tachyon LightWave Energy which can be used in the following ways:

Propulsion:By chanelling tachyon particles down the rods and blasting them out of the end the General can use the Wing's of Light as a source of flight. Speed can range from 0 to 500km's an hour. There is a draw back how ever, the faster the wings push him forwards the less manueverability he has.

0-175km per hour: This is the range where the General has complete control over his manueverability and no side effect or draw back occur.

175-300km per hour: In this range the General movements are restricted allowing him to only fly in arch patters and disabling his ability to make rapid speedy turns.

300-450km per hour:In this speed bracket the General can only move in a straight line. While doing so he still has freedom over his arms and can prepare attacks.

450-500km per hour: This bracket is called Quantizing. Wher the General's body literaly rips apart and reforms in the new destination. When doing this his body appeares as a streak of moving Tachyon Particles that can not change course and does not allow him to prepare attacks.

SlipStreaming: This is the latest addition to the Wing's of Light. This allows the General to open a SlipStream in time and space and enter it. Inside the SlipStream time would stop outside it but continue inside allowing him to freely move and set up an attack. When in this portal nothing from the outside world is touchable meaning. As soon as the SlipStream is deactivated time flows again making the General appear as if he had literally teleported.

Fin Funnel BitsThe 8 rods of the Wing's of Light can be jettosoned to act as mobile firing platforms that zip around like flies and fire charged Radion Energy. Everyone once and a while they must dock with the Wing's of Light to recharge. They are sparatic and very fast. The tachyon energy they use for flight gives them the same speeds as the Wing's of Light its self. The wings have been recently upgraded to be able to use a Ultra-Compact Energy Jammer. Along with the previously stated abilites the Fin Funnels can also be used to call in attacks from the Faith of Heart.

The attacks called in from the Faith of Heart are random and are determined by a 6 sided dice roll.

1. Cosmic Energy Rail Gun This is the most powerful weapon of the Faith of Heart. The Cosmic Energy Rail Gun is a weapon of complete and raw power. With a maximum charge it can turn a city into glass in a split second. This is however the simplest of attacks to avoid.

2. Targeted Tactical Rail Gun This is the second most powerful weapon on board the Faith of Heart. Unlike it's superior the Cosmic Energy Rail Gun the Tactical Rail gun uses a charge or Radion Energy laced around a Duranium Shell. This has the capability to penetrate the thick armour of most vessels in a single shot.

3. Missile Barrage This is a basic barrage of missiles that cause mass explosive damage. They can easily be stopped but are very hard to dodge.

4. CIWS Heavy machine gun fire that is weak but nearly impossible to avoid.

5. Heavy Bombardment A group of 12 fighters scramble and form basic attack and bombard tactics.

6. the General is healed

The Wings of Light
the General: Weapons Lighterskinetrttrtrrt
Fin Funnel Bit
the General: Weapons Rx-93-finfunnel

Technology
High Speed Launcher Legs: the General’s legs are made form nano-steal and are built to house the missiles, jump jets thrusters, gryo sensors and various other components. His legs can allow him to run with speeds up to 80km per hour. Each leg houses 12 small pop can sized missiles which are loaded into his chest and fired

Technology/Weapon
Real Hologram System:The Real Hologram System is a system that creates hologram. The Holograms can be combined with energy from the Kydarin Crystal to become real as real can be.

The holograms can be used in many ways:

1. Hologram (Basic Level) This allows the General to create images of anything or anyone that are not real or alive.

2. Object Creation(Basic Level) This allows the General to create an image of a non living object and summon it into reality using the Real Hologram System. These Objects are real as real can get.

3. Flesh Creation(Superior Level) This allows the General to create living beings. These beings once created can be infused with a timed body or a living body depending on the need. The body can be infused with an artificial soul or when needed memories that can enhance the personality and abilities.

4. Complete Creation(Superior Level) This allows the General to have precise control and manipulation of matter, all the way to the subatomic level.

Technology

Regenerative NanoTar.:Regenerative NanoTar is used a substance which can replace things like colony structures and ships. It can regenerate quickly to repair anything. This is mainly used for weapons, colonies, ships, houses and other means of repairing or building E.A.S.T. Technology.

Sheild Technology

2 x Energy Jammer Canceller.: The Energy Jammer Canceller is a device that copies the signature of an enemies energy based or elemental based attack. Once the opponents attack hits the General it is cancelled out. This device does not protect the General against physical attacks, meaning he must react and defend to them himself. A recent upgrade allowed the General to use two layers of Energy Jammers.

Variable I-FieldThe Variable I-Field or I-Field for short is a system much like the Energy Jammer Canceler but is meant to stop physical attacks. Unlike the Energy Jammer Canceler this shield only activates when the opponents attack is on the moment of impact. It stops the enemy attack by ripping cells from the General and using them to shield the blast. As more cells get eaten away more are created by the Real Hologram system and replaced making this an upgrade from the original system.

Faraday Shield:The Faraday Shield is an enclosed conducting shell that is used to protect him against electrical and magnetic attacks. It is composed of million of atomic level particles bound together using his real hologram system and can be summoned just like any of his other shields.

The Faraday Sheild has no electric or magentic field inside, even when placed in a very strong external electric field or electomagnetic feild because the charges on the conducting surface rearrange themselves until the electric field or electormagnetic inside is negated. the Faraday Sheild also works in reverse. If there is a strong electric field or electromagentic feild inside, the field outside the cage will be negated.

This sheilding effect causes The Faraday Sheild to act as a shield for strong electric fields or electromagnetic feilds. In addition electromagnetic waves consist of oscillating electric and magnetic fields. Therefore Faraday cages effectively shields against electromagnetic waves or electromagnetic radiation as long as the holes in the wire mesh are significantly smaller than the wavelength of the electromagnetic waves.

After a recent upgrade the Faraday shield now has the ability to absorb electrical energies and currents allowing the General to build up a storage of electrical energy to create balls of pure condense electricity. This electricity can be gathered from anything from life forms to storms.

Last edited by the General on Mon May 10, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:54 am

[Update]

I have added a picture of the Banriu Blade separated into the Core And Shell Blade's
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:31 am

[Update]

Updated the Fake Kydarin Crystal description

Updated Missile's adding a description of the 4 original type. Also added a new type created after the battle with Miles.

Added Regenerative NanoTar

Updated High Speed Launcher Legs.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:20 am

[Update]

Everything

Took away, Real Hologram and Data Realm.

Slowed speed down.

And more.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:40 pm

[Updated]

Added 8 funnel system with Tachyon Particle Shield.

Added Call to Arms Funnel System attack.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:34 pm

[Updated]

Added Variable I-Feild
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Rep. : 0
Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:50 pm

I don't accept the "Wings of Light" taking in Dark Matter, I don't accept them converting Dark Matter, and I sure as hell don't accept them bending the fabric of space...how this got past anyone else's eyes is beyond me...

I also don't like the

"Once the opponents attack hits the General it is cancelled out and stopped like it never happened"

part of your "2 x Energy Jammer Canceller"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:56 pm

I'm sorta upset how so many people are obtaining dark matter nowadays...I are feel sad Sad Looks like Rozalyn's famous list is coming back.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:01 pm

find it funny that that's all you have to say about this...
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:46 pm

Why say more when you already said it?
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:39 am

Its not that it nessecarily got part anyone's eyes, its that no ones had the time to read all that shit and sort it out.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:08 am

I'm gone for a month and this happens. I'll edit my Energy Jammer but in no way am I editing my W.O.L. They are the only thing giving the General reasonable attacking ability.

I'll remove dark matter completely but the bending reality part stays. If you want that gone I can just make it what Tachyons really do. Hmm what that? Go the speed of light...
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:58 am

I'd say light speed is far more reasonable than bending reality. Though for your rank, neither is reasonable in my opinion. Also Tachyon's are only theoretical so there's no set in stone rules about them, so please don't bring up "what Tachyons really do"

Bending reality is a no no, PLEASE remove it... thank you.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:21 pm

I second Gig completely on this. And Im actually going to attempt to read all of it now... just for clarification.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Just to make it easier, for me at least, Im going through everything and pointing out things that I find ridiculously overpowered or unreasonable or the sort. Regardless of if anyone else has said something about it already or not, cause then I have to keep track of more than just one thing at a time.

Quote :
Wing of Light:The Wing's of Light are a system of long rods which are placed overtop the Jump Jets that draw in dark matter and convert it to Tachyon LightWave Energy. The Wing's of Light have been upgraded to channel and emit the Tachyon Particles in a way that they can act as a sheild that can bend the fabric of space so that attacks can be easy rerouted to a new location.

No. One, no converting Dark Matter. Two, hell no to bending of reality. That makes you a GOD. No godhacks. Im sure Gig has already said no to these powers as well.

Quote :
450-500km per hour: This bracket is called Quantizing. Wher the General's body literaly rips apart and reforms in the new destination. When doing this his body appeares as a streak of moving Tachyon Particles that can not change course and does not allow him to prepare attacks. (10 Quantizing Limit)

While this sounds alittle much, Ill trust you with its abilities. My only question is, is that limit per battle, or total?

Quote :
1. Cosmic Energy Rail Gun This is the most powerful weapon of the Faith of Heart. The Cosmic Energy Rail Gun is a weapon of complete and raw power. With a maximum charge it can turn a city into glass in a split second.

While I have no direct problem with this, I do disapprove of being able to turn an entire city to glass in a split second. Tone that down please.

Quote :
4. CIWS Heavy machine gun fire that is weak but impossible to avoid.

Again, no direct problem, but Id imagine people will find a way to exploit the "impossible to avoid" part of that. Plus, I dont think of anything as being "impossible" in RP, only "highly improbable" or the like. Theres always possibility, no matter how slim, not absolute impossibility. The probability of being able to dodge is based on rank and overall creativity.

Quote :
Hologram Emitter: a device that can create hologram the size of a car or smaller. These images or holograms can be infused with energy from the Kydarin Crystal to bring thses hologram into reality.

Do these holograms act as a form of illusion/genjutsu? Or do they interact directly in a battle as if they were real and not a hologram? Ill trust you with this one, though.

Quote :
2 x Energy Jammer Canceller.: The Energy Jammer Canceller is a device that copies the signature of an enemies energy based or elemental based attack. Once the opponents attack hits the General it is cancelled out and stopped like it never happened. This device does not protect the General against physical attacks, meaning he must react and defend to them himself. A recent upgrade allowed the General to use two layers of Energy Jammers.

No absolute cancellation of attacks. Yet again, this will be exploited; and it makes you a bit powerful. Meaning, you cant take an attack from Roz and say it never happened cause you cancelled it out. Use ranking as a base for how you use this, and use it wisely. Although, agreeing with Gig, tone it down. I also dont like how you can copy the signatures of opponents. Skye might overrule me on that one, but I think its cheap as hell.

Quote :
Regenerative NanoTar.:Regenerative NanoTar is used a substance which can replace things like colony structures and ships. It can regenerate quickly to repair anything. This is mainly used for weapons, colonies, ships, houses and other means of repairing or building E.A.S.T. Technology.

Just be careful not to spam this and fix everything during battle when it should stay damaged for fairness purposes.

Thats my say for now. Phew, that took awhile...
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:32 pm

(Note: the reason my character had such a overpowered defense is because he lacks the ability. Lack is not the right words here. HE has no ability, He can't even summon up enough of his own energy to form a basic ball of energy in his palm. This is why its his technology. He relies on defense and has very low attacking strength.)

1. Wings of Light: Do to multiple issues I will edit it to something more reasonable.

2. Speed: Miles helped me with the speed thing. originally it was march 1 as his top speed but i toned it down to 500km per hour to make it more fair.

3: Cosmic Energy Rail Gun: This is a 1 out of 6 chance attack tat can only happen if the General has enough time to line all 8 of his bits up in a direct formation. If these bits were to be interrupted the portal would close and no attack happens. IF one bit is destroyed the portal can not be opened. This is a very rare attack and will as it states rarely happen.

4. CIWS: I will change that.

5: Hologram Emitter: Haven't used that in battle yet. But it can be either an illusion of a real thing. I just don't use this for battle because it's over powered and godly if I do. The most I'll do is Summon a chair or papers.

6. Energy Jammer Canceler: It does not protect against everything. Ask, Roze, Skye, Falx, Ezekiel, Fuku or Miles. It's got tones of weaknesses that once found are easily exploitable. Yes it copies signatures but like I said earlier the General has no ability to summon abilities and attacks on his own. But all the copying actually is, is more of wavelength signatures that once copied cause the attack to be cancelled.

7. Regenerative Nano-Tar. I have never used this. Don't even know why it's even there
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Alright. clarification is helpful. Make sure to use it well; Ill trust you with all those abilities. Please edit where you clarified your powers above in your list. Ill double check it all again once you edit those two abilities.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:46 pm

[Updated]

Corrected controversial listings.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:44 pm

[Updated]

Added Faraday Sheild

(is it alright if I make a new page for technology, weapons and artifact.?
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:23 pm

[Updated]

As the General is getting reduced to a 7th rank again. All his technology expect his 7th rank stuff has been crossed out. the deranking shall occur after the events in the Depths are done.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:43 pm

lol wut thats unexpected o.O
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:44 pm

I just feel like starting over again.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:46 pm

well you know...the real way to start over is a new character, the general had a good run (i guess?) but, no offense, the horse is dead...stop beating it...
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:47 pm

I have other character on the go. the General is going to have the run of ranking up here instead of on Vescrutia. Plus Im not getting rid of this account or character with it's high post count)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:51 pm

well ya know...you are fighting me, death is a simple solution to that problem...but seriously, i'm telling you this because i see potential that's being shrouded by this character idea....

make a new character, I don;t mean Gerold or Erik or anything else from that storyline, make a completely NEW character, new style, new concept, new avatar, the works, it was the best thing i ever did (RP wise at least) and you will enjoy it...trust me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the General: Weapons   the General: Weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the General: Weapons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next