Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

In the Biology Section...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

In the Biology Section... Empty
PostSubject: In the Biology Section...   In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:03 am

*I walk over from my time at the Grid, walking into the section marked "Science: Biology". I would walk over, and look through the volumes, as I then pulled a rather large, older looking one, which I plopped down, and opened, as I started to study. I would start with anatomy, and then move on to microbiology. I would continue studying that, working on into the night, and the next day*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Biology Section...   In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:54 pm

*After two full days had passed of studying, I would snap the book closed, as I would lean back in a chair comletely exhasted. I would lay my head on the table, as I would enage in a small nap to recooperate myself*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Biology Section...   In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:50 pm

*After a few hours of napping, I would get up and stretch, as I focused my Navitas, and reviewed what I remembered from my studying. The first thing I would try was healing. With some lightning, I would burn my arm, and with some wind, I would cut my other arm, and with ice, I would give my feet frostbite. I would then focus my Navitas more, as I remembered all the cell regeneration, and other antomy info, I would touch my hands to my arms and feet, as bubbly green energy spread across them all, healing all the self inflicted wounds almost instantly. I would be amazed at the healing effect of this, it was beautiful. I would reinflict the wounds again, but this time focusing my Navitas, and remembering the info on healing factor, and how the body repears itself. As this happened, my body began to pick up speed in my healing factor, as the frostbite soon disappeared, as did the burns, and cuts*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Biology Section...   In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:01 pm

*I would continue my review, as I start to rummage through the memorized info in my head again. It rested on something interesting, as I focused my Navitas again, and as suddenly, I became a blur of motion. My nerves had multiplied far greater than what my Raikogan, and nerve jutsu had accomplished, so much that, I was running faster and faster. I quick focused again, as I stopped. I cocked my fist back, as I then thrusted it to the ground, my arm, and fist growing at an alarming rate, as my muscles bluged, and soon a arm and fist the size of the rest of my body sank through the floor, creating a large hole*

Woops....

*My arm would return to normal, as I began to review again. This time, I focused my Navitas, looking towards the ceiling, as I held my hand palm up towards the ceiling. My Radius and Ulna bones would be shot out of my arm through my hand, as they shot towards the ceiling, and cut clean into it, sticking there. My bones would be healed back through my advanced healing factor, through both my nervous system, and my cell division. The bones would be much stronger than normal, as I altered their cell matrix. I looked at my body, as through everything I had just done, my body was normal still, and healthy*

I've become a weapon....or my body is anyways....
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Biology Section...   In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:14 pm

*I would review more, as I focused my Navitas again, this time, plants would spring up out of the floor, as I manipulated vines to curl around the table, and as I made thickets of brambles, and briars appear out of th ground, covered in huge thorns*

A plants....naturally....
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Biology Section...   In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:24 pm

*Deciding that I had had enough for this study that I needed to know, I placed the book back that I had used, and then vanished from the library*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Biology Section...   In the Biology Section... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Biology Section...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: Grand Shrewish Library-
Jump to: