Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Next in line....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Next in line.... Empty
PostSubject: Next in line....   Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:07 am

*I would IT into the Philosophies side of the library, and then walk over to the Chronology section, pulling down several volumes with telekinesis, as they all floated around me, opening, as reality clones appeared around me, as we all began to read, as I decided I could accomplish this much faster with clones. I would start reading into the mysteries of Chronology. I would continue on, reading and memorizing*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

Next in line.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next in line....   Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:28 pm

*After a good while of studying, I would look up, setting the book down, as I began to spread my conciousness out, wanting direction and instruction as I had before. The clones continue to read, gathering information for me*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Rep. : 0

Next in line.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next in line....   Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:26 pm

*Something would touch Ezekiel's mind, or several things, as there was what sounded like a grandfather clock striking midnight, as a figure appeared out of no where*
Hello, Shrew, you seek a Ageless, and here I am....
*The Ageless smiles, as it looks at Ezekiel, and the books around*
So, I see you have looked over the art of Chronology, no doubt? Well, then what questions do you seem to have?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Next in line.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next in line....   Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:39 pm

*I look at the being as it appears, wondering what he, and Ageless, was exactly* Yes, I wish to be lead in the ways of Chronology. First, I have read, and am continuing to read, about it, so I have some knowledge of it. But, I'm not sure how to use it. *I continue looking at the Ageless*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Next in line.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next in line....   Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:19 pm

Indeed, many a Shrew know not how to use this Study. Speed and Time are on your side, they are....
*The Ageless smiles*
Use it to increase your energy, you can. Try it, you must...yes...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Next in line.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next in line....   Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Speed and time, huh? Well that sound simple enough. *I would focus my Navitas, as I would use the information in the book. I would make the Navitas surround me, as I simply became a blur, moving at a speed that would make me unseeable to the naked eye* Wow, interesting. This must be how Kama felt back in the Twilight. *I smile as I appear again where I was* You say speed and time, hum...
*I touch my chin, thinking. I then touch a piece of paper on the table, using Teliology to transform it into a kunai, which I would throw at the opposite wall. As I threw it, I would focus my Navitas, focusing on increasing the speed of the kunais travel. As the kunai left my hand, it shot towards the wall, becoming a simple blur like I had before. There would be a smashing and slicing sound less than a second later, as the kunai had barried inself through the wall, leaving a hole there* Wow, that was interesting. *I look to the Ageless* Am I picking it up?
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Next in line.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next in line....   Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:47 pm

Quite beautifully, you are. Need further insight, however, you do....
*The Ageless smiled again*
You need to use time effect too, you do....
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Next in line.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next in line....   Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Time? Im not sure with that, but I can try. *As I started to review my mental notes about different things I had read, I remember the Chronos aura that I had come across. One of my reading clones flips to the correct pages as I review what I had read before. After a few more moments of reading, the book would flip back to where the clone was reading, as I would focus my Navitas. I would then thrust my hands out to either side of me, making a aura come around me. Within the aura was visible nothing more than small purple discs which floated all around me. However, there would be a mouse that would shoot across the floor, and then as it ran past me, it would be as though it were running in slow motion. As it got futher away from me, it would get faster again* So, like slow motion control, huh?
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Next in line.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next in line....   Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Yes, it is so....
*The Ageless nodded while smiling*
But, sure I am, that you can bring more out of this.....
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Next in line.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next in line....   Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:52 am

*I would nod, as I start to sift through info again. This time it rested on a time related subject again. I focused my Navitas as I spread both hands out in front of me. Purple energy started to amass, as a clock like face was soon visible within the circular amount of energy in front of me*

Next in line.... Chronoenergy

*As the energy swirled around, I then hit it in the middle with an open palm, making it all freeze. It would then disappear, as I focused my Navitas again. I would then walk over to a open table, having nothing on its surface. I would place my palm on the middle of the top of the table, as energy was poured into it. When I took my hand away, there would be a purplish seal there with a clock face on it. I then reached out with Telekinetic influence, trying to lift the table, but to no avail, it would not budge. Quite interested, I would make a kunai appear in my hand, as I tried to stab the table. Nothing happened, as the kunai simply passed through. Totally intrigued, I went to touch the table, as my hand even passed through* Its frozen in time....? I would place my hand over the seal again, focusing energy, as then the seal disappeared. I now tried to stab the table with the kunai, and also lift it with Telekinesis, as all worked* So, I can use seals to freeze objects and people in time...? And they cannot be affected by anything...?
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Next in line.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next in line....   Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:56 am

Although you preformed it perfectly, wrong you are about it.....Timeseals can only freeze objects in time, while you can place a seal on a living animal or person, it will wear off depending on their energy and whatnot....
*The Ageless smiles*
Now have you a good understanding of Chronology, you do. Time, now, to finish training....any questions you might have....?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Next in line.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next in line....   Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:20 am

I see, I'll make sure to remember that. I have no questions, thank you for your time. *The clones would disappear, as the books would float back to their spots, as I then IT out of the library, leaving the Ageless behind*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Next in line.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next in line....   Next in line.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:21 am

*The Ageless nodded, as he also vanished from the area, undetected as before*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next in line.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next in line....   Next in line.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next in line....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: Grand Shrewish Library-
Jump to: