Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The General: The Rusted Spire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

The General: The Rusted Spire Empty
PostSubject: The General: The Rusted Spire   The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:49 pm

the General sat atop the Rusted spire and claimed this as his home until he was ready to build the Neo E.A.S.T. Empire once again. His ship the 400 Meter long pistol looking ship hovered around the tower cloaked from sight.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The General: The Rusted Spire   The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:26 pm

the General stood up. The room around him looked quite dreary and he felt like sprucing things up. With the wave of a hand the entire room filled up with holographic detail and suddenly flashed red brining all the stuff into reality.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The General: The Rusted Spire   The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:40 pm

the General sat down on a newly made bed and lied back. He closed his eyes and began to dream of his home. In the Anno Domini Era.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The General: The Rusted Spire   The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:41 am

the General woke up and found himself face to face with a large beast. The beast had a head crest that resembled that of a gundam and wore some type of mask. it stood at least 6 feet tall on four legs and was rusted red. 4 large blades shot out from each side of the back. The top of the back had long puffy fur the went down the tail adding to it's elegance. Each leg wore bracers and had white paws.

The great creature began to speak. "Why have you disturbed my resting place" it said .

"I have made this my resting place" the General said.

"LEAVE" it boomed as the walls around the General began to crack.

the General stood up and grabbed a small crimson and silver ball from the desk beside him. He had found this earlier while exploring the Rusted Spire.

"So you have come here to capture me" the great beast said.

"I would never harm an animal, they are sacred and must be kept alive to keep the balance of a world" the General said

"I haver tapped your mind and what you say is true" the beast said.

"And" the General said.

"You are not like the others who I have come across" the great beast said.

"I am already aware of that the General said

"You may capture me if you desire" the beast said as the red and silver ball in the General's hand grew to baseball sized.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The General: The Rusted Spire   The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:51 am

"I will not capture you but I will make an alliance with you" the General said

"very well Entai" Said
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The General: The Rusted Spire   The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:33 pm

Alieth would appear in the Faith of Heart she had moved to the ships holodeck and called for a complete Cloneral of the General. As the Cloneral would appears she had his memories and all the information on board the ship computer fused with his brain. She gave him the sword finally brining him to life.

"Thank you Alieth" he said.

"General" she said smiling a lot.

"Oh I got this for you" she said holding out a black crystal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General: The Rusted Spire   The General: The Rusted Spire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The General: The Rusted Spire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northwest :: Rusted Spire-
Jump to: