Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology Empty
PostSubject: Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology   Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:26 pm

*I appear in the canyon, near a large patch of dense trees, wanting to review my new Study with an Elder. I would stand patiently as I wait*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology   Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:22 pm

*A few moments later, an Elder would appear a few feet behind Falx, appearing without a sound*
Falx...you wait for instruction?
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology   Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Yes, I have studied and sorta tried out Biology, but I need you to lead me in my understanding of it.....

*I then demonstrate all that I had tried before, healing, the nerve increase with attridute enhancement, the body and cell manipulation, and the plant manipulation*

So....your guidence is needed, I have seemed to cover what I have learned, and applied it, but perhaps I missed something.....?
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology   Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:09 pm

You seem to have covered it all already, Falx....unless there is something specific that you wanted me to introduce to you....
*The Elder watches Falx, impressed that he had come up with so much without guidance*
The only suggestion that I may have is one thing you have not touched on. You mainly used Biology to enhance and grow cells. Perhaps you should focus on the opposite...?
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology   Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:13 pm

The opposite...? You mean like bactieria and viruses and stuff...disease....?

*I would say, wondering what kind of damage that would cause*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology   Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Yes, that's exactly what I mean....
*The Elder would nod, as he watched Falx*
So, why don't you try that....
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology   Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Ok....

*I would focus my Navitas, stretching out, as I though back to my text reading. It had definately mentioned diseases, pathogens, etc. I also knew that there were plenty of these things in standing water. I quickly cast around, finally spotting a puddle, and quickly stretching my energies towards it. A bubble of water about the size of a basketball rose up out of the puddle as it floated towards me. I would quickly use the Navitas to locate and extract all of the pathogens, and bacteria, and protazona that were living it in, making them float in the air around me. The water would fall back into the puddle, as I began to manipulate the pathogens, making them multiply rapidly. Soon, I would have enough to stretch them out in a large invisible barrier around me, so that anyone that stepped near me would inhale and be covered with all the pathogens, which would move to infect them, and start to make them sick, as well as start to decompse their body if it wasn't treated*

Like Chemical warfare, only with illness....cool, thanks....
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology   Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Well done. Yes, sort of like that, I suppose....more like a plague though.
*The Elder would chuckle*
Now, if you have any other questions or requests, then please say so. Otherwise, I believe you have gained a fair knowledge over Biology....
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology   Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:35 pm

No, I think Im good, thanks...

*I smile*

Thank you for the direction...I guess till we meet again?

*I wink, as I vanish, leaving the area*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology   Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:46 pm

*The Elder would nod, as he too disappeared into thin air*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology   Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for an Elder...Continuing Biology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Other Locations :: The Canyon-
Jump to: