Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

What are your character top attributes?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

What are your character top attributes? Empty
PostSubject: What are your character top attributes?   What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Choose from this giant list and pick 8. No specific order.

Strength - A measure of the characters ability to exert physical force. The attribute is also referred to as Physical Strength. The Strength attribute factors into the ability to lift and carry heavy loads; the amount of damage inflicted through a blow; and restricts the types of manual tools that can be operated easily.

Dexterity - The relative ability to react physically to a brief event. Dexterity is also called Agility, Reflexes, or Physical Prowess. It differs from pure exertion of strength, and requires tight coordination between the central nervous system and the musculature. This attribute is used to evaluate most competitive physical skills, such as striking a target with a missile, or dodging a blow.

Finesse - The degree of fine motor control required to manipulate delicate objects. Finesse is also known as Manual Dexterity or Technique. It is related to Dexterity, but more focused on hand-eye coordination. Finesse is used to disable or repair small mechanisms, assemble delicate devices, and remove items from awkward locations.

Health - The gross physical well being of the creature, health measures the ability to withstand disease, toxins, and other unpleasantries. It also determines how rapidly recovery from damage occurs. Health is also known as Constitution or Hardiness. Health can be used to determine how much time is required to recover from long term exhaustion, such as might be experienced following a marathon.

Fatigue - The short term physical energy that the character can expend before becoming exhausted. It is also called Energy. This attribute places a more realistic cap on the characters activities during a battle, and is also used to limit magical powers.

Endurance - A rating of how much cumulative damage a creature can withstand before dying. Endurance is also referred to as Hit Points or Body. In systems that do not include defensive skills, Hit Points are also used to measure the amount of combat experience. This mixture of unrelated physiological and combat capabilities within a single parameter can have a distorting effect, resulting in an unrealistic model. However, it does have the side benefits of making combat less bloody and more protracted at higher levels, as the characters are rarely eliminated by a single blow.

Appearance - The physical attractiveness of the character, particularly with regards to the opposite sex. This attribute has also been called Comeliness and Beauty. The effect on game play is less useful than most physical attributes, being required primarily during social situations. However, physical beauty has been known to enjoy subtle effects on the human psyche, inspiring loyalty and trust beyond the norm.

Intelligence - The mental ability to remember facts and employ reasoning to analyze a problem. Known also as I.Q., Memory, and Reasoning. Intelligence is also a crude rating of the ability to use mathematics, solve puzzles, learn a new language, create music, etc.

Quickness - The speed of reaction to a rapidly changing situation. Quickness is also known as Reaction or Initiative. It determines who reacts first during a crisis, allowing a quick witted character to get the jump on a foe. Quickness is closely related to the Dexterity attribute.

Size - The gross physical proportions of a creature. Also known as Height or Growth. This attribute is often used to handle scaling issues, such as visibility, melee reach, minimum opening required to enter a room, etc.

Cool - This measures the ability of the character to remain calm under conditions of duress, such as during combat or when facing a truly terrifying sight. It is also called Morale, and is a measure of a creatures steady reaction to a panic situation. In AD&D, this Attribute is only used for creatures, and the morale aspects of the characters are handled directly by the players.

Wisdom - An Attribute that measures a characters worldly knowledge and common sense. Also known as empathy. It is used, probably incorrectly, as a magical attribute for priestly magic. Most modern systems use willpower or piety, and leave knowledge evaluation to a skills system, various advantages, and/or role-playing.

Cunning - A primal form of intelligence available to many animals, cunning measures a creatures ability to quickly formulate good reactions to stressful conditions. For humans, this measures wits, and is closely related (if not identical) to quickness. Cunning is useful for evaluating a changing tactical situation, coming up with a witty rejoinder during a discussion, taking advantage of a lucky break, and so on.

Willpower - The amount of self-control a character has over his own mind and body. This attribute is also called Mental Endurance, Self Discipline, and Ego. It is often used as a measure of a characters control over arcane forces, the ability to resist the imposition of another's will, and the degree of vulnerability to fearful thoughts and experiences. Willpower is closely related to cool.

Leadership - The ability to influence the behavior of others using a commanding presence, persuasive dialogue, and appealing behavior. This attribute has also called Charisma, Mental Affinity, Power, or Presence. It does not imply an ability to lead sensibly, but does enhance the loyalty and morale of friends and allies under discouraging conditions. Some systems use a separate set of leadership skills.

Fellowship - The ease with which a character associates with others in a social environment. Many systems use a skill to handle this ability, although some people do seem to have an innate ability to get along well with others.

Movement - This derived attribute is used to determine how far a creature can move during an interval of time. Movement is also called Speed. Typically the movement rate is a fixed value for each race, with a modifier based on the Dexterity Attribute. Separate factors are also used for measuring different means of movement, such a swimming, flying, tunneling, etc.

Last edited by the General on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: What are your character top attributes?   What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:16 pm

Dexterity
Finesse
Intelligence
Cool
Wisdom
Willpower
Speed
Quickness
Back to top Go down
Unite S Jening
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Unite S Jening

Rep. : 4
Nation : Jeningland

PostSubject: Re: What are your character top attributes?   What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:47 pm

I think every character has some degree of these attributes... But I suppose if I had to pick they'd be this:

Appearance (self explanatory >>)
Leadership/Charisma
Dexterity
Finesse
Fatigue
Cool
Cunning
Fellowship
Willpower

Last edited by Unite S Jening on Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: What are your character top attributes?   What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:03 am

strength
dexterity
finesse
endurance
quickness
cunning
willpower
leadership
movement
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Hitomi

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

PostSubject: Re: What are your character top attributes?   What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:48 pm

Finesse
Intelligence
Dexterity
Willpower
Fellowship
Wisdom
Size
Quickness

I guess... It seems to me that there should be more. Of course, I wouldn't be able to think of anything more... But I applaude the author of this attributes sheet. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your character top attributes?   What are your character top attributes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your character top attributes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: General Discussion :: Spam-
Jump to: