Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Requesting a Mentor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Hitomi

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

Requesting a Mentor Empty
PostSubject: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:10 pm

Hitomi, having gotten back a while ago from her meeting with Jening and had gotten a decent amount of rest, stood in the middle of a white room, a fingertip brushing the golden necklace she wore, tracing the bits of chain lightly. She hopeed that someone would be able to teach her something about self defense. Anything at all would be nice, as she had only the most basic of the basic training under her belt. She had been more versed in Magicks then anything else.
Her long, dark hair had been tied back with a black ribbon, and she wore a white gi and flat shoes instead of her normal extravigant dress and heels.
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:39 pm

the General walked into the sparring room and stood there. He had read a request somewhere someone was looking for defensive training. He set his Banriu Blade on the ground and watched as it cracked the floor from sheer weight.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:46 am

Hitomi spun around, the force of her momentum tearing the golden chain and pendant from her neck, though she didn't notice at that time. Her eyes widened as she saw the blade, "Who are you?" She asked, trying to keep the panic from her voice.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:47 am

"I am the General, Supreme Representative of the E.A.S.T. Empire and founder of the Neo E.A.S.T. Empire of Escellsia" he said looking out at her.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:38 pm

She blinked, then bowed to him, "I am Hitomi. I was banished, so I no longer hold rank. It is a pleasure to be in the presence of one of such high standing." She straightened, appraising him with her golden gaze, "I wonder now... Would it at all be possible that you teach me the basics of the art of self defense? My skills are quite lacking in said essential skill." Her tone was at it's formalest, almost as if she was at a high court, where pleasantries made up most of the conversation
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:20 pm

"Please show me a demonstration of your abilities and techniques" the General said looking at her.

She had been the only one to not make negative comments about his introduction.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:32 am

"A demonstration? I'm afraid I do not have much to show you, yet again, curse my incompentance of the martial arts, but..." She sunk into a ready position, and invoked a few enhancements. Her body now had lithe muscles and a feral grace seemed to radiate from her. Wings grew from her back, and hard black scales covered her skin. She didn't even pause to wonder why this was so easy all of a sudden.. "I invoke enhancements when I fight. These are examples of such." She darted forward, faster then an untrained should be... Yet no where near the speed of what even a higher level student should have. She spun, slashing with her wings before withdrawing her attack, darting back to be at least 10 metres away, sinking back into her ready position.
"This is only one of my forms, but it is useful..."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:56 pm

"Can you channel physcic power throughout your body? so that it can be concentrated at one point making that location of the body stronger and more durable. I think Miles taught me that one. So that would be the only physical type of defense I know. I being over 80% machine can not harness the full potential of physcic power unlike someone like you who is fully organic." the General said.

the General had gone on a tangent. A wild tangent.
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:34 pm

"Admit it. You're lost.."

*and Linnea was. Searching the rooms for some people around, she found many rooms empty. Some were lined with swords and decorations of the like and the others were just blank, unfinished rooms still with no one in sight. Lin sighed. It was a bother, a bad idea to decide to 'surprise visit' Cassius. Especially with such navigation skills as Lin had, she figured she wouldn't go much of anywhere but round in circle. However, as foolish as she was, she trust in herself and went about to the large cliff castle to the East....what an rut she was in. Opening a sliding door, Lin poked her head in to see two people conversing, then inched herself in very slowly and quietly to not be noticed. The presence of people in this dead place was enough*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:03 pm

"Yes, I know how to channel energies throughout my body. I must to use the enhancements I do." Hitomi blinked. Had she heard the words of someone other then the man who stood infront of her? Yes... It had been female.
She straighted from her postion, "General, sir, I do believe we have company." Her eyes darted to the head that was poked through the sliding door. "Though it seems... That she does not wish to interact with us..." Hitomi shook her head. "Anyways... Back to what you spoke of. I have not tried to simply make my body... More durable in such a simple manner. There is always a design behind each of my modifications."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:11 pm

the General had no worries of the other woman who had entered the room. He was a very trusting person.

"Think you could channel enough energy toward your left arm to harden it enough to stop a sword?" the General said.

the General knew how to catch sword by using what little human physcic energy he had and transferring it to his hands. His hands were one of the part of his body that needed to be mainly human to be able to wield his Banriu Blade.

"I once knew this guy who could harden his body enough to stop even my strongest attacks" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Hitomi hesitated, "I guess I could but... If I was wrong, would it really be worth losing a limb over?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:48 pm

"only if you could regenerate the limb" the General said as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Mirg

Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Soulforce, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:41 pm

>There would be a sound of movement in the room, as I would step out of the shadows watching, as I had just come from the Providence of Keiz, wanting to explore, and I had come here to the guild which I had now come to be apart of. I had come here too, to watch, and see the other members. I would now come out, perhaps to be noticed, or perhaps just to get a closer eye at what they were doing, or a closer ear for what they were saying<
Excuse me, are you training?
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:17 pm

"I guess with enough chakra you could, but-" Hitomi started, jumping a bit at the sound of movement. She was quite easily frightened... She spoke with a voice that didn't betray her surprise though, "Yes, I guess. I'm not being all that good a student though..." She looked down at her feet, scales glistening on the exposed parts of her skin... Arms, face neck, and wings...
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:21 pm

>I would not smile, having no real emotion on my face<
Might I join in then, if it pertains to me?
>What I had gathered from their conversation was something defensive, but other than that, I was unsure<
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:36 pm

"as I am not that good of a teacher" the General said.

He knew he wasn't and knew with his tech that he couldst really teach anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:05 pm

>I draw out my Relic the scythe form that it was, as I twirled it around a bit waiting<
What are we learning?
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:17 pm

"Defensive procedures... Right now, by performing body modifications..." Hitomi said softly, with her head still bowed. Her wings were now tucked in tightly to her back.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:29 pm

the General took a step back.

"And your name is" he questioned
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Ah, so sorry, I am Mirg.
>I would bow to the General and to Hitomi<
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Hitomi dropped into an even lower bow in response, "My name is Hitomi." She wouldn't straighten until Mirg had, and even when she did, she avoided eye contact. She let her modifications slip away, so that she was back to her normal appearance.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:18 pm

the General knew Linnea was over on the other side of the chamber. She had been there for most of the time he had been there. A though went over the General's head before he decided it was time to great her. In about 25 seconds he had reached the other side of the room doing a leisurely pace. He walked behind the pillar Linnea was standing behind and looked at her.

His placed his left arm on his chest and made the arm into a 90 degree angle so his hand and lower arms was pointing vertically towards his head. His hand ran from his chin to the middle of his eyes separating his face into two. That was the E.A.S.T. salute and how the E.A.S.T. Empire Forces greeted others.

"Greeting" the General said to Linnea as he looked on at her.

His salute would end the moment she greeted him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mentor   Requesting a Mentor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting a Mentor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: The Academy :: East Chamber :: Sparring Rooms-
Jump to: