Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

the General: Calling For A Lighting User

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

the General: Calling For A Lighting User Empty
PostSubject: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:21 pm

the General arrived back at the rusted tower. He stood perched atop its highest point and looked into the sky. Just as lighting shot from the sky it arched down and hit the iron rod sticking out beside him. Lighting crackled down and disappeared.

the General looked to the left and walked. He walked to the rod and placed his left arm on it. He pulled his arms away and kept track of the speed which it took for the lightning to travel from the top of the rod to the bottom. Just as he let his arm go lighting lanced down and sliced to the bottom in fraction of a second.

This was 93,000 miles per second, just 3000 miles of a second off from his Energy Jammer Canceller which was made to make 93,000 calculations per second. If he could tweak this maybe he could stop lighting. The very thing he could never ever stop.

He immediately began to type something on a small holographic pad which emitted from that arm. He was reconfiguring his E.J.C.'s O.S. He would now wait for someone to come.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:23 pm

*A sudden lightning bolt would crash down, except it would not hit the spire, like all the others were. It instead hit the ground behind the General, and in its wake, stood me*

Hello......

*My Shrewish Raikogan would be activated, as I continued to stand back to back with the general, not moving*

.....isn this a dangerous place for someone like you....?
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:26 pm

"not for long" the General said as he close the holopad that was emitting from his arm.

"I need your help though" he said.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:00 pm

Hummm......

*I thought for a moment*

....and why should I help you.....?

*It was a true question, I didn't even know this person, and yet, I was here. I was a Shrew, that ment I was to perserve this dimension the best I could, and protect those inhaditents, yet giving power to them.....? I wasn't sure if that was included, but I was more interested in the General's answer, so I waited for it*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:04 pm

"I am the General, Leader of the E.A.S.T. Empire and future ruler of Neo EAST. I am here to end wars and bring the galaxy into a state of pure and sanct peace" he said.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:09 pm

*My eye brow raised at the statement, it was impressive, or sounded that way, if you had any clue of what the heck he was taking about. Anyone else, like myself, who only had a memory of what had happened in the last month, or less, however, would have no clue to what the General had just referenced to*

Sorry, it sounds good and all that, with peace for everyone, but I have no knowledge of this E.A.S.T. Empire.....sorry, my memory isn't what it should be....

*I smiled, dispite this large missing gap in my memory, I was quite cheerful, more cheerful than someone would normally be for having almost no memory that is. So, I just stood there, not really knowing what else to say, mainly cuz I still didn't really know what this was going towards, so I didn't do anything*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:11 pm

"I need you to fire a small blast of electricity at me" he said looking at Falx
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:16 pm

*I would turn to look at the General rather oddly, given that I was still standing behind him*

I beg your pardon, but I should think you hardly need me for that.....

*I gestured to the lightning filled sky, the General was surrouned by electrical currents*

......And you still haven't give me a reason to help you either.....I don't just help complete strangers, especially when you could use that knowledge to just destroy me.....

*I would be facing the General now, waiting for the answer, wondering if he was to give one. He seemed to be slightly agitated to get this done, something that had put me on guard.....*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:26 pm

"this lighting is uncontrollable. and would be very very rare to hit me" he said
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:05 pm

Uncontrolable....? That's a very incorrect statement....

*I smile, as my Navitas focuses, as the lightning from above shoots down strikinging all around me, and not even nearing the top of the spire as usual*

However, that was an excuse.....you haven't given me the true reason why you want this.....a simple, true answer will due....I just want to know....

*I was courious now, why he wanted this so bad, so I was willing to wait a little more time, as the lightning ceased to strike down at me, and stayed up in the sky*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:06 pm

"I am calibrating the scaling system in my Energy Jammer Canceller to upgrade it to be able to stop lighting based attacks." he said telling the complete truth
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:10 pm

Ok....

*I smiled, though I didnt know what some of the jargon was, I basically understood that he wanted to learn to be able to block and protect himself from lightning and electricity. I focused my chakra, as I make a raikiri on one hand, and then thrusting my hand forward, as some of the electrical current shot off aiming for the General. I waited and watched to see what happened*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:14 pm

the General E.J.C. came active. it began to repel and cancel it but would soon give out. His legs and machine parts sparked a lot. after a few seconds he came back to things. His sword dropped to the ground breaking through the roof and falling into the floor below.

"It still needs some timing and configuring" he said summoning the holopad and typing in stuff again.

The EJC had reduced to 0 % and fried the General's jumpjet system and forcefield system which held his banriu to his back.

"I'm gonna need you to try that again" he said
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:33 pm

Right now, or after you have prepared.....

*I looked at the sparking and stuff, thinking that it had failed, and that the General might need time to repair himself, or whatever was sparking before I continued. If he said yes, then I would fire another shot at him, and if he said wait, I would wait, the Raikiri still chirping in my hand*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:35 pm

he closed the holopad and ordered another fire. "i have to do this" he said as his EJC came back online.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Indeed....

*So, I fired another shot of lightning at the General, watching still*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:54 pm

the General's EJC took the shot and like magic it vanished. With recoil how ever. He fell towards the ground as his legs stopped functioning.

He thanked Falx then pixelated into mess of pixels and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:55 pm

*I raised an eyebrow again to the outcome, as it seemed to work, kinda. I would only hope that the General used this wisely, as I noded, and also vanished in a bolt of lightning which shot up into the skies*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the General: Calling For A Lighting User   the General: Calling For A Lighting User I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the General: Calling For A Lighting User
Page 1 of 1