Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Training Spade: An Introduction....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Training Spade: An Introduction.... Empty
PostSubject: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:37 am

*I would IT into the library, Spade over my shoulder, as I walked over to a table, and laid him across it. I then step back, looking around. Knowing that Spade would know probably as much as I did when I first was introduced to this concept, I would realize the long road ahead of me. I looked down at Spade, wondering if that transformation would do any lasting damage, and wondering what the whole eyes and things was about. I would wait for Spade to show sign of life again, as I would then speak* Welcome Spade, to the Grand Shrewish Library, where you can find information on just about anything....this is where your going to do most of your training.... *I would smile, as it would seem silly to anyone else that you would train in a library. However, for a Shrew, it would be just as odd to tell them that training was doing push ups and practicing punches, or something like that. I would then again, wait for Spade's answer, or reaction, or something*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

Rep. : 0
Guild : Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas/Soulforce/Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:19 pm

*Spade jumps up and lands in the chair slightly recovered from the major shock to his system* Ok whats first i want to learn about the earth
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:26 pm

The earth, huh....well, there are Studys which do this, I think.... *I tap my finger against my chin thinking. It was hard for me, as I had already only mastered two Studys, and had only some knowledge of the others. However, I also didn't think that I was the best at this training this either. I quickly sent out a mental pulse over Keiz, as I waited, looking at Spade, wondering if his recovery was complete or not*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:34 pm

*A few moments after the mental pulse was send, an Elder would appear behind Spade, not making any noise while appearing. He would then suddenly speak, over Spade*
So, a newcomer? Well, I suppose you are here to learn another Study.
*The Elder would look at Ezekiel, seeming to communicate with him, whether telepathically or not was not known. The Elder than spoke again*
Well, Spade. You wish to learn about the earth is quite broad, too broad to pick out your next Study. Depending on your perspective, there are a few that could help you out. The first would be obviously Geology, which allows you to tap into the earth, and all of its power and might. It will also teach you how to shape earth, and what shapes and sizes it comes in. A second would be Chemistry, which would allow you to learn about the Periodic Elements. Through them, since many of them make up earth, you would be able to manipulate earth very nicely. A third, would be Gaianology, which is the Mystical art of bending the natural elements to your will, of them include Earth. So, guess its decision time.
*The Elder would fall silent, as he waited for Spade's response*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:35 pm

I think Geology would be perfect *Spade says with a shudder still trying to shake off the pain of his transformation*then we can move on into Necromancy right
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 pm

Geology excellent choice....and yes, Necromancy can be done after you do Geology.
*The Elder then leads them over to another section, labeled "Geology". After moving into the section, the Elder would pull several large Geology books down from their shelves, as he would then place them on the table*
Read through all of these, and familiarize yourself with the Study. After you have read, we will focus your energies and see what you remember....
*The Elder then broke off, letting Spade get to his Studys*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:51 pm

*I would sit down opposite Spade, as he was given what he was suppose to do. I would take this excellent time to also learn something new, and take on a new Study. I would flick my wrist, as after a few moments, a group of no less than 10 volumes on Physics would all come zooming from their own section. They would then all plop themselves in front of me, as I opened three of them, one in front of me, and two to the sides, as I began to read all three, simultaneously. It would actually be me reading two while my Astral body tackled the third, but no one needed to know that*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:28 am

*Spade opens the books and begins to "study" but for some reason he is reading, interpreting, and retaining the information at a alarming rate in an hour he finished two of the lengthy Geology volumes he begins to think this is because of his jagan eyed but cant be completely sure*
(Time Skip)
*Spade closes the last volume in the geology section and looks up at Keizian* I think im ready to show you what I learned
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:31 am

*Having also finished the ten volumes of the books on physics, mostly due to my multitasking, within the time that it took Spade to get done with his, I would lean back in my chair* Me too....but Spade can go first...
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:34 am

(This is an Elder currently....Keizian rps all different extra Keiz characters, just so we don't have so many accounts going...)

*I nodded in approval, backing up, as I looked at Spade*
Perhaps in an area of more earthy status we should go? There is little earth for you here to manipulate....
*I motioned out a nearby window to the grounds outside*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:26 am

*Spade walks through a big double door outside to reach the outside* *He takes off his shoes and let the soft dirt and grass caress his feet* Wow this is nothing like the ashen field of the Nexus it's so much more warm *Spade takes deep breaths and appreciates the nature of Escellsia* Beautiful just Beautiful *Spade plants his feet and begins to focus on tangibility and the flow of nature around him. The hard rock,the soft soil, and warmth of the earth's core. When he finds a harmony in all of these he being to move his arms and step into syncopated patterns the earth shaking with every step it seemed like the earth was a part of him as he was a part of it. The moves increase in tempo becoming more violent and powerful as the speed increases before they final reaching a crescendo where every time Spade moves the ground moves with him rising pillars and causing tremors he has now reached complete harmony with earth*
(Area around Spade after epic earthbending)
Training Spade: An Introduction.... FourwheelinoldQuarry
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:01 pm

*The Elder would watch Spades earth bending Composition, as he then broke into an cheering oncoar*
I haven't seen such harmony with the earth in many years...you seem to be a natural. Anything else that you have learned?
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:07 pm

*Spade relaxes his body and focuses solely on the warmth and heat of the ground* You may want to step back for this *Spade slams his fist down into the ground and rises the ground in front of him 100 feet stand on his fist and slams his feet into the ground before him causing a eruption of magma. Spade removes his fist from the ground just in time to stop the magma from hitting the pyramid and bends it to with one hand and the raised rock in front of him with the other hand creating crevasses in the rock and bends the magma to run down it making the worlds first magma fall
(magma fall)
Training Spade: An Introduction.... MagmaMountain
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:33 pm

*I watch from half way up the pyramid, where I had appeared, and was now watching. It seemed that he had used the Navitas and the learning about Geology, to equalize harmony between himself and the earth, meaning he could literally almost anything with it, well, almost anything. This was confirmed with the creation of the lava. I continued to watch in interest, while I thought about what I had learned, and formed a plan of what to show*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:16 pm

*The Elder would take a step back and stand in the entrance of the pyramid, as he watched*
Oh, very good, Spade. Your power over Geology is quite impressive already. Keep it up, if you still have more that is.
*The Elder than stayed put, watching*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:16 am

*Spade remembers the last couple of chapters in the first volume he read and begins to focus even more* One with the earth two separate entities *His Navitas begins to flow from his body along with red muteki increasing his steto astronomical levels* I feel your world in its self every rock,the flowing ground water, the thunderous mountains and the cool valleys *With this Spade's power plateaued and threw a punch towards the the lava fall and after a couple of seconds a thunderous explosion destroys the lava fall completely as if it was never there at all Spade stand there completely exhausted of Navitas huffing and puffing* I think... That was it* Spade passes out and the remaining Muteki he has creates a bed under him*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:53 am

*I would watch, as Spade finished. I nodded, and then IT to stand beside Spade, as he seemed to be exhasted* My turn.... *I turn to the Elder politely, as I wait for him to assess Spade, or/and allow me to go next*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:59 am

*the Elder would look at Spade*
Very good....if you wish further instruction in geology, you may pick it up at any time, one of the Elders would be happy to help you.
*The Elder then turns to Ezekiel*
Fire away, captain....
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:03 am

(Woops, forgot about this.....)

*I would nod, as I then cracked my fingers, as Navitas was focused about me. I would then twist my hands, and the air around myself suddenly changed. I would then slam my hand into the ground, creating a crater that was insanely deep, and whose length and width had been contained. I would then whip my hand upwards, and thousands of tiny metal shards shot out of the hole, and started to flow around me, as they then began to start moving to another side, as they began to shape and come together to form a large pyramid shape which resembles the pyramid besides us. I would cause static to then build up all around, as through pure static induction, a large bolt of lightning would shoot up into the air, and hit another that had shot down, which was known as a streamer. After causing the static to vanish, I would whip my hands around again, as gravity and friction suddenly became almost non-existent around the pyramid, as it started to float around. I would then whip my hand past it again, as I manipulated the light spectrum, as the pyramid suddenly vanished, being hidden in a packet of bent light particles. I would smile, as then the whole thing was suddenly sent into the ground, as I had increased the gravitational pull 110x, making the pyramid sink deep inside. The ground would then close up, as I then caused more light waves to be bent from the sun, as I created and manipulated all the different wave lengths that there were, as visible light shot across the ground, and also mirco and gamma waves would be produced, frying the ground somewhat, as they were so intense. After doing this, I would then hit the ground, as I large piece of earth would come out, floating in my hand, as I then manipulated its atomic structure allowing it to suddenly rearrange and take on an almost indestructible form, as I would then rearrange it again, and make it so that when it hit the ground, it would basically turn to dust. After all this, I would look up at the Elder* Gravity, Friction, Magnetism, Electricity, Electromagnetism, Light particles, Light spectrum, Atomic and Molecular structure and formation, Fission, and Fusion....anything I forgot...? *I would say grinning, as reading all that material seems to have rubbed off on me*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:17 am

Very nice, sir. Seems that all that studying payed off, for the both of you...
*The Elder would then bow, as he vanished without whiff or sign of him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Spade: An Introduction....   Training Spade: An Introduction.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Spade: An Introduction....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: Grand Shrewish Library-
Jump to: