Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone Empty
PostSubject: Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone   Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:59 pm

*Miles awaited on the sandstone ranges for an opponent to train his Kensei summoning he had forgotten about and his new partner he called Darkling against, whereas Miles would not fight within this battle merely command his teammates*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Mirg

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Soulforce, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone   Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:13 pm

>I would appear out of thin air, as I appeared before miles<
Hello there, would you like to spar?
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone   Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:23 am

*Miles spoke looking at mirg* "me? nah but my companions require training" *Miles spoke as he summoned Kensei a spirit of the historical assassin and a 1 and a half foot imp leaped off Miles and stood seeming to the oblivious that he was no threat and a joke to face.*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone   Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:11 pm

>I nodded<
Sure, I can go against them.
>I whip out my Relic, being in a scythe form, as I held it at the ready<
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone   Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:18 pm

*kensei immediately charged towards Mirg while the imp ran forwards as fast as his tiny form could carry him then leaped as high as he could about 2 inches off the ground but shaped and grew in size and shaped into his scythe demon form*

(visual aid)
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone Feldruid

*the 1 and a half foot tall imp now towered at a height of 7' ripped with muscle and wielded a demonic looking scythe and charged side by side with Kensei towards Mirg, once within melee range Kensei leaped high over mirg and darkling swung the scythe towards Mirg leaping upwards as he swung as an uppercut swing*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone   Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:25 pm

>As Miles sends out his minions, I also start to prepare. Soulforce leaps out in an area around me in the form of a Deathchill Aura, which is extended about 7 feet around me. Out of the ground would the Lich King also appear, as I held up its staff, ready to strike. As the two fighters came near me, Reality Disruption suddenly charges around my Relic almost instantainouly, as I readied myself for the attacks. As the two entered the aura around me, they would suddenly start to be drained of their energy and life energy, as they also started to slow down and their strength also started to be sapped from them. As the Darkling then tried an upper cut, I would take a step back, as I swung the Relic downwards, and since it was covered with Reality Disruption, it would almost definitely cut through the scythe of the Darkling, as it could disrupt and cut through reality itself. Also, since he had entered, his scythe would have started to deteriorate, and break down, rust, etc., so it would be even easier to cut through. Now, as Kensei jumped over me, the Liche King would release a volley of Soulforce blasts at him from his staff, which would hit and damage him, if he was hit. The Liche King would continue to do so, as I then whipped my scythe upwards, after cutting through the Darklings scythe, and since he was jumping upwards now, I would try and slice him in half, using the length of the scythe to try, and also the Deathchill Aura to slow him down even more<
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone   Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:31 pm

*Once they felt the drain effect of the aura Kensei and Darkling leaped back to both escape the aura and dodge the swings and blasts aimed at each, Darkling then reshaped as some sort of gauntlet on Kensei's wrist*
(visual aid, the gauntlet on his wrist with the big black blade/spike)
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone Garen-demon
*Kensei then aimed out of the aura range keeping aware of any further attacks and shot rapid shots of 4 foot black blades to be shot at Mirg directly*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone   Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:59 pm

>The aura suddenly vanishes, as the long blades shoot towards me, I would quickly leap to the side, making sure to keep out of the aim of the blades. The Liche King would also float out of their range, as he then began to shot off more Soulforce blasts at Kensei, trying to hit him. As I continued to evade the blades, I would pull out Shadow Slice, as I then vanished into my own shadow. After vanishing into my shadow, the Liche King would continue to blast off Soulforce, while floating around away from the blades. As he continued on blasting, something would stir in Kensei's shadow, as my arm would suddenly shoot out, Shadow Slice in my hand, as it suddenly decended at the back of Kensei, who was focusing on throwing blades, as the Reality Distortion appeared around the blade, also adding to the destructive force of the attack.<
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone   Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:21 pm

*Kensei would focus more on dodging now and Darkling still being alive would focus on shooting the liche king with the dark blades while Kensai dodged each blast and with the focus no longer on shooting Kensei was able to notice the shadow attack and flip high in a back flip to dodge the slice and while back flipping Darkling shot off a rapid succession of black blades at mirg whom would probly have trouble dodging since he was within Kensei's shadow and with Kensei holding the katana he kept an eye on Mirg within the shadow immediately after the rapid succession of blasts while darkling focused on the lich king's blasts ready to relay warnings of attacks to kensei*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

PostSubject: Re: Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone   Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:30 pm

From where Revil had landed he saw a battle taking place. He walked from his A.S.H. Close Range type and headed over to miles who was watching the battle while his minion fought.

"Miles Selier, I would like to request a Minion to battle" he said saluting the way of the E.A.S.T. empire.

(It'll be in the one post I made)

General Revil had 6 cubes on him. Two on the back of his neck and two on either side of his waist. He awaited Miles decision
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

Guild : Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas/Soulforce/Muteki

PostSubject: Re: Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone   Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:41 am

*Spade walks up after seeing the same battle* Lets keep this even You can fight me
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

PostSubject: Re: Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone   Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:49 am

"Let us go over to where my ASH Unit is" he said walking over there (to the other post XD)
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone   Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:10 am

>Since only my arm was outside of the shadows, I would have no difficulty pulling it back in, and vanishing again as Kensei moved. As he did move, I would then reappear out of the shadow of a large rock some where behind Kensei, as I waited. As blades were then fired at the Liche King, the LK would suddenly cover his staff with Soulforce, as he then started to twirl it around and around himself, as it then acted like a shield which would deflect the blades off that were fired at him. With the staff twirling around and around, a large circle of Soulforce bullets would shoot out of the ends of his staff, shooting at the speeds of a bullet towards the two as they shot blades at him. Now was my time to move. As the blades were shot towards the LK, and the bullets would be shot at him, there would be many shadows near Kensei, as well as his own shadow, which was already right by him. Using Shadow Slicer, I would animate the shadows then, making them change into long spike like tendrils, which would then shoot up all around Kensei, like an octopus bringing all of its arms up to touch its head, as the shadow blade tendrils then did that, trying to stab him from all different directions at once. Also, as I did this, I would also stick my hand out of his shadow, and as I do, I release more tendrils via shadow movement, so that they appear out of his shadow, right under him, as they then curl around his body, immoblizing him, or at least trying to, as he would then be totally susepitable to the Shadow Blade Tendrils. Also, because the Reality Tendrils shot out of his shadow directly under him, he would not have noticed them until they were already around him, and the Darkling would not be able to see them either, as he was currently busy sending blades at the LK<
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone   Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:44 am

*Darkling and kensei began to go on full defensive once the soulforce shots were being shot rapidly and they leaped high over the barrage and once the tendrils surrounded them kensei was dismised then resummoned elsewhere back further as a makeshift teleport to dodge them and Darkling went into shaping phase so the tendrils would harmlessly go through him and while in changing phase he finished his change once no attacks were within his space for a split second as he became the dragon demon form*
(visual aid)
Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone Fuldemonform
*Darkling now towered at a height of 15 feet covered in black demonic dragon scales which would deflect the tendrils off his armor with ease but the soul force was another matter so Darkling took a deep breath and breathed out a massive cloud of black flame which repelled the soulforce with its energy repellent factor of the black flame. meanwhile kensei leaped high ontop of Darkling then waited for his time to strike staying on defensive keeping guard on all sides of him*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone   Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:40 am

>My hand would vanish from the shadow, as I continued to view the two from my hiding place. The darkling sure got bigger. I would quickly gather some more soulforce into the palm of my hand, as I would then strike the ground. As I was doing this, the LK would be floating nearer and would gathering a larger ball of soulforce around his staff. After a few moments, he would release it, causing the large mass of Soulforce to fly at the pair. As it did, I would take my hand off of the ground, as suddenly, three undead mummies would come out of the ground, and as they did, the suddenly shot upwards towards the two, the Soulforce was allowing them some flight. As all this happened, I would then stick Shadow Slicer into the ground, as I continued to watch*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone   Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:01 pm

*Kensei would have spotted Mirg's hiding spot and charge straight at him leaping over the soulforce shot to dodge and would slice straight at Mirg while Darkling would simply breath black flame to repel the soulforce energy and as for the mummies he would then continue spewing out the black flame to light the mummies ablaze and with the bandages all over them the chance they would continue burning and catch would skyrocket alot*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone   Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkling and Kensei Company of Miles vs someone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southeast :: Sandstone Ranges-
Jump to: