Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Two suggestions i had in mind

Go down 
+2
Revil
Miles Seiler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

Two suggestions i had in mind Empty
PostSubject: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:04 pm

Ok first idea I had would bring in ingame cash for people and that is on forum jobs as in let's say General runs a mechanic shop or Miles runs a weapon shop (of course the shops would be in merchants haven) to make it fair you also wouldn't just be able to pop up a shop when you wanted you would require a test from an admin or mod to see how well you could do plus the permit to run the shop would cost some ingame cash. This also provides something like a tore other rpers can go to for custom stuff possibly and some roleplaying oppurtunities.

Second idea is that some of the votes for guild/nation leaders that have been forgotten and/or some of the candidates have not signed on in so so long be retaken with new candidates. For example the voting for the covenant guild has been left alone untouched for how long? Plus ayake whom is currently number one in the running last time i checked hasn't been online in forever from my sight of things. I also got the idea since What good is a Guild leader that is barely on too?
Back to top Go down
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:37 pm

I like that Idea. I would glady accept Miles as the covenant leader,
Who is the current Leader of the other guilds.

I know I am in the running for a nation and admin spot. But what about the other admins like alyss and company.

Stores eh. We need to get a bigger player base before we can actually implement a good monetary system.

(I am the General for those who do not know)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:54 pm

Slow your roll general admins still need to talk about the whole re-vote thing and the stores thing was just to give players better chance to get ingame cash is all and give them a feeling of running a virtual store
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:13 pm

There would have to be limits to the virtual store. Think of Fallout. Certain items are rare and custom items the player should have to go on a quest till the item is complete or something.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:05 pm

Maybe do something like add a number from 1 to 6 to an item, or even a series of numbers (3,4,2---4,1,4---etc) and you have to roll the die thats in the system at the moment and whatever number you so happen to get, you choose weapons and stuff from the section of the designated number. Just an idea for a more randomly generated ingame/virtual system.

Also I could, but won't say anything about Miles. The leaders of the covenant are Skye and Alyss, which are inactive for the moment due to OOC things (namely college xo) and I for one would find it unfair for you to comment on their inactivity. It isn't there fault, although they could check in every once in a while >.>

Besides, Miles would have to be tested by someone higher ranking in the covenant just to get a higher rank, let alone become leader. Its a process.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:30 am

alright btw i was just letting some ideas out didn't mean i held dear for it to get accepted so i could be covenant leader XD was just trying to make the site more efficient besides general is the one who wanted me to be covenant leader, i mentioned nothing about being covenant leader lol.

As for the random category of store idea maybe but what if a character's abilities were useful for one category only and he ended up with one he has no idea what to do with ingame? or out of game for that matter?
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:45 am

Also i did not realize they were in college so yeah that parts my bad sorry skye and alyss
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:37 am

miles seiler wrote:

As for the random category of store idea maybe but what if a character's abilities were useful for one category only and he ended up with one he has no idea what to do with ingame? or out of game for that matter?

Well it wouldn't be right if you always were ab le to get what you wanted in the store. It makes you come back, it adds a bit of reality~! How often do you go to the store and they ALWAYS have what you needed/wanted?
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:41 am

oh i thought you meant item categories not actual inventory as in "roll this dice to consider what type of store you run"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:48 am

I should have explained it better, as such:

Catergory 1 (3,6,2) Super sword, Mega Sycthe, Cosmo gun, Pick axe.

Catergory 2 (1,8,2) Common sword, Daisy beam, Damned spear.

Catergory 3 (5,3,3) Yoshitsuna, Flower rod, kunai

Catergory 4 (6,4,5) Satan's Motor, King laser, Deluxe despair.

Catergory 5 (6,6,6) Devil's Lance, Chaos Rod, Cosmic Sword

*Random Vigilante rolls a die* *cackle* pop* (1,8,2)

Now This random vigilante can only buy items out of the designated section and no others until next visit. Not only do the items cost money, but you should also pay a fee for rolling the die in the first place~ Since if you were to have rolled it and it so happened to land on 6,6,6, you would have ended up with some hellish (no pun intended) awesome items to choose from. Understand it better?
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:53 am

Yeah the only thing i am curious of is why pay to roll in the first place? because paying to roll is basically like paying a cover to go into a store to just look around to see if they got what you need?
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:57 am

Like I mentioned above.

If you rolled a die and it landed on a catergory that had uber great weapons and stuff, you get to choose from some great stuff. Its all like chance and you have to pay for such great chances for such great items.

Besides, it makes people get more damn money xp so you all will have to work hard and not laze around :] enforcing activity.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:04 am

oh well it seems rather redundant although serves the purpose you stated, but ingame imagine yourself as a customer looking for weapons and you want to get in the store but you can't look inside til you pay to just look even tho they may not even have what you want. Its sort of like if Subway started charging people to just enter the store or if a car part store charged someone to just look when they could just be getting prices for comparisn
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:14 am

Also what if they want a specific weapon custom made and can't wield any of the uber powerful stuff you provided in the example if you would roll 6, 6, 6? then they would be out cash. What about a roll for a custom made weapon where it just so turns out the smith has enough materials for it if that result is rolled but the price still varies depending on what it is (btw i'm only using weapons as an example)
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:24 am

Ok, Im not reading all of this. One, Im lazy, two, I have 50 million other things to read in the ridiculously long time I havent been on. So here it goes.

One, I wanted a Merchants Haven in the first place so we could build up an economy. Members creating unique shops and whatnot, as well as a sloid monetary systm to back that up. But all that takes time, of which we clearly havent gotten to yet. So when we do, thats what its for. But try not to jump the gun and go beating us to the complex creation of an economy.

And yes, guild leaders need to be decided on. Nation leaders arent nessecarily guild leaders. So leave Nations out of this. The guild leader vote has been up for ages, and nothing happend, so I agree we have to revitalize that once we get everyone logged in again.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Rep. : 1
Energy Type : Soul Energy

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:48 pm

i totally missed this. >_>

I also had a thought...It seems I've been around for a year now and found no such use of buying anything from anyone(I had Akarui build a replacement spear for Inari once, but that was all). Whats to stop people from making their own weapons or acquiring what they want in-game? As many fights as I've been in I found counting posts for money quite tedious and gave up on it all together over on Vescrutia. I suppose people will post to get money if they please...I'm just saying. :/
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:33 pm

Taz wrote:
Ok, Im not reading all of this. One, Im lazy, two, I have 50 million other things to read in the ridiculously long time I havent been on. So here it goes.

One, I wanted a Merchants Haven in the first place so we could build up an economy. Members creating unique shops and whatnot, as well as a sloid monetary systm to back that up. But all that takes time, of which we clearly havent gotten to yet. So when we do, thats what its for. But try not to jump the gun and go beating us to the complex creation of an economy.

And yes, guild leaders need to be decided on. Nation leaders arent nessecarily guild leaders. So leave Nations out of this. The guild leader vote has been up for ages, and nothing happend, so I agree we have to revitalize that once we get everyone logged in again.

thank you Taz for acknowledging my point. Editted because didn't think straight when i posted that. XD
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:42 pm

(editted post)
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:42 pm

Susanoo wrote:
i totally missed this. >_>

I also had a thought...It seems I've been around for a year now and found no such use of buying anything from anyone(I had Akarui build a replacement spear for Inari once, but that was all). Whats to stop people from making their own weapons or acquiring what they want in-game? As many fights as I've been in I found counting posts for money quite tedious and gave up on it all together over on Vescrutia. I suppose people will post to get money if they please...I'm just saying. :/

Thats how I feel now. You can always just give your character whatever weapons you want them to use when the character is first made. Now if money was used for something else, IF we can find money to use for something else that will be more fun than it is tedious, then shoot for it, as long as you all explain what it is.

Besides, missions are much more fun to get weapons.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Miles doesn't need new weapons he advances by studying samples of tech XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two suggestions i had in mind   Two suggestions i had in mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two suggestions i had in mind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Important Stuff :: Suggestions-
Jump to: