Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

the General versus The New Miles.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:29 am

(which Miles? remember theres a clone out and unless you state how you know which is the original ingame then it might hit the clone?)
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:31 am

(It's the clone he's the only one attacking right now)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:36 am

(Ok please state which one your attacking and if you know who the real Miles is then please state how you know) *The clone would free form into a donut shape as the core blade would go right through the donut shape hole in the middle and go who knows where, The real miles would redirect the missile back at General as well as the shards while the clone, Kensei and the real Miles would go a distance away from General*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:40 am

the General flew straight for the shards again. He held his blade up like a shield and his behind it. Only his legs were left exposed to the shards. But that didn't matter as they were made from nano steel and were pretty good at absorbing most types of physical hits. His flight wings opened up meaning something was coming next.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:45 am

*The shards would just deflect off but the missile would head directly toward General and aim to hit the Blade and leave its type of shrapnel within the area in the explosion*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:48 am

The Shell blade was hit with the full force of the missile. With simple ease the Duranium Built shield style weapon took the hit and spread the energy taken from the shock wave all over the blade rendering the missiles damage void. Pulling the blade to the left the General would with a few burst of his jet's verniers pulse to the right and begins heading for the Other Mile's who wasn't the one he attacked earlier.

This one being the real miles this time.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:50 am

*When the Missile hit it had left a minor explosion but a capsule had crack open and release of all things rose pedals, but as General would shoot through the rose pedals going forward they would shape to be made of nano-steel and cloud around general cutting at anything it could. To add to it Miles would use air manipulation and create a spinning gust around him to make the steel pedals spin rapidly around General over and below him as well*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:02 am

the General would be struck by them all, his clothing was the first thing to go. His shirt and tightly fitting shorts were shredded off leaving his body naked. His headband made from thin nano-steel came next. As it hit the ground it left a 3 foot deep crator and suddenly vanished. the General would drop his blade and unleash his Assention Mode.

A vast flow of red energy burst out from his body at such a rapid sped it blasted away the pedals like they were dust in the wind. His body pulsed again and his muscles and body grew till he was a hulking 9 foot behemoth of raw power. His wings shattered and a large section of his back pushed out and began to for a shape which would float behind his back like giant wings.

the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 30670251

3 crosses appeared on his body. One on his right shoulder one on his left leg and the other on the great scar that was on his head which the head band had been covering. His hair sparked and flowed upwards as the vast amount of raw energy poured from his body. All of this happened at the same time.

The wing like symbol hovering behind his back glowed and in a flash of speed he appeared before Miles striking down at him with a punch. His other had sparked preparing for another attack. This form of the General gave off feeling of rage pure anger, sorrow, and pain. His aura of pure red energy would blast against Miles making him feel sorrowful and pain.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:07 am

*Miles once Charged at would fly backward dodging the strike and create five clones and all of them would create 2 cannons on each arm all launching Drill Missiles at General with a larger containment case this time. Kensei would be dismissed now and it would be left to the five clones and original Miles now whom would be mixed up within the clones making it difficult to tell which is the original. The mass of 12 Drill missles would charge straight for General.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:14 am

Assention Mode General's fist which had misses Miles hit the ground and before hitting the ground instantly turned the rock to molten slew. His fist hit the molten slew flinging it in every which direction and everywhere also creating a massive crater of damage. Before thoughts could be made he would appeared behind one of the clones with his sparking hand at the clones chest. Complete anger driven energy poured out his hand in the form of a bright blinding to look at wave. The energy was as hot or even hotter than nuclear fusion. His other hand flew up and flung a ball of energy for one of the other Miles.

He completely ignored the Missile as his only intention was "Kill" the General Banriu lied on the ground watching the battle. the General soon was there. At least all the parts of his soul that weren't Rage, Hatred, Anger, Sorrow, Jealousy and anything else which generated Evil.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:20 am

*The original Miles would have all clones detonate their missiles while he was near while 2 clones and the original Miles would leave the area as fast as they could via flight, within the explosion which would take a second to detonate leave a low chance of escaping the multiple detonations would be a combination of fuel lit a blaze by the electricity which would also be sent from it creating a combination of shocking and fire based damage, nano steel pedal's and thorns, crushed glass powder which would cloud the area, small yet large blades launched like shrapnel just like the nano steel pedals, and thorns as well as a E.B.C. aura energy which would attach to General and create a earthen magnetic bond onto him which would attract metal but something other than metal. During the massive combination of explosions Original Miles and the other two clones would keep on defensive splitting to multiple other clones with six clones now being outside the explosion where as the ones within the explosion would be bubbling liquid by now which pooled on the ground below*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:25 am

"DIE" yelled the General as he pulsed twice sending out waves of raw energy to stop the stuff coming at him.

The waves were so hot they melted the ground they touched turning it to molten glass. He burst straight for another clone flying right into what ever was thrown at him. Ash he flew he began flinging around balls of energy like a gatling gun would fire bullets. These shots were all aimed at each of the clones and Miles.

His body was giving off an aura which acted like a shield which instantly burnt anything to a crisp just like the pulsed waves had done.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:40 am

*Miles would activate his devastator mode and his looks became phasing with white and red while his eyes became white pupils and red everywhere else, his WILL and E.B.C. would double and Miles had made it so his clones did the same thing as well at the same time in looks as all charged straight for the core blade which one of the clones had spotted and Miles had known about because of Mindlink, Meanwhile the E.B.C. magnetic aura which the shield did not repel because it was an aura energy would begin reacting and the small pebbles would fly at General followed by larger stones. Then all clones and original Miles made a whip hook sort of arm and whipped them to the ground as all of them at the same time loosened larger boulders of the earth and they shot straight for General rapidly, plus General's vision began to blur as the crushed glass within the air which had taken effect before the pulse within that second the explosion occurred and there had been crushed glass within his eyeballs causing severe pain but not a deadly pain, although there would be obvious trouble seeing because of it.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:56 am

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH| the General screamed as his energy began to flow outwards.

The ground around him turned red then instantly became molten slew. With another blast of energy the molten slew blasted up and everywhere. Molten rock and slush and goo would cover literally everything. As his eyes burned this would only fuel the rage and as the rage got stronger so would the growing aura of red energy. He pulsed once as the clones reached his blade. the General would appear behind the clones and stop just before they reached his blade. Energy would flow around him melting the ground around him but he would remains till.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:05 pm

*The clones and Miles would keep splitting to replace a clone anytime it would die from a smash and one of the clones would use the whip to break a piece of the ground before the molten rock would reach the area and knock the sword loose. Miles would then use air manipulation to lift it without touching it* "Hold it! attack and your precious sword is destroyed." *Miles would say raising the blade via air manipulation ready to block with the blade*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:11 pm

the General's body had reached it's limit and exploded in a violent flash of raw energy. Red flowed out in all directions and would instantly turn the ground under it to dust and would leave a 200 meter wide crater with just a piece of rock floating in the air. The energy all blasted backwards and imbedded itself within a small pink crystal. The air would go silent and no traces of the General's body would be there. Just his blade and the Kydarin Crystal.

"I wouldn't touch that crystal if I were you" the blade said.

"But if you may could you make me a body" the blade said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:13 pm

*Miles instantly flew back to escape the explosion and the clones were obliterated* "I wasn't going to and i will need time and study materials first"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:20 pm

"I just ment make a body my blade can hold, My ship can easily make a body for me" he said
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:10 pm

"oh alright but first it would help if you explained how you severed my link with the crimson tar sample you got from me so i can try that myself"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:25 pm

"I contained it within a Hyglordrik Cube" the blade said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:26 pm

"and that does what exactly? if i know what it does the molecular structure i could do the same on my onw" *miles said *
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:27 pm

"Creates and alternate dimension where objects and anything can be stored" he said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:28 pm

"do you know what it does to a objects molecular structure tho?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:29 pm

"Converts the molecular structure into data and rewrites it to be stored inside this alternate dimension" he said
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:31 pm

"ok nevermind then" *Miles said then shaped a clone with different looks then had it pick up the sword*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the General versus The New Miles.   the General versus The New Miles. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the General versus The New Miles.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southeast :: The Covenant :: East Wing :: Sparring Plateau-
Jump to: