Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Cutural Learning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

Cutural Learning Empty
PostSubject: Cutural Learning   Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:55 am

Revil entered the grand library and looked around at the great amount of books. He hadn't seen this much paper ever before in his life.
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Soulforce, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Cutural Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutural Learning   Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:33 am

>I would be sitting not to far away, pouring over a few scrolls that delt with artifacts, as I would take notice of Revil, but continue reading<
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Cutural Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutural Learning   Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:44 am

Revil headed over to Mirg and stood by him. He wanted to look at the books and spend a year or so cooped up in here.

"I have come here to learn about the shrewish culture and history" he said.
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Cutural Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutural Learning   Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:52 am

>I would stop reading, as I then looked up at Revil. It seems that I would sniff him, as I sensed his Soulforce had the strange distinction of a Shrew, so I nodded<
What exactly are you looking to know?
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Cutural Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutural Learning   Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:54 am

"History, how the empire was created, more information on then Eclipse side of things. Where the shrewish home planet once was. Basic stuff like that" he said.

"And what this whole Navitas' is all about" he said.
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Cutural Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutural Learning   Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:42 am

>I would pause for a moment, as though to gather myself, as I then started to speak<
Well, it depends on which story you believe.....but basically the Shrewish race was created first among all the different races and beings. A entity referred to most commonly as 'The Light' was said to do this. Our purpose for being created was to go out into all the dimensions, and preserve them, and any life that was on them, which included any other races that were native to that dimension. Shrews were also given their home dimension, known as Keiz, which still exists today, but in a different dimension. Now after a long while, Shrews started to fight amongst themselves about the issue of their origin and our creator. Some argued that we should embrace The Light, and become under its direct service. Others argued the opposite, and said that it was a myth, and that Shrews should go and take over all other dimensions and races, and become the gods that we were suppose to be. Still others said that we should continue as always, as this was our purpose to perserve and protect the dimensions, and in doing so, we were already in service of the Light, who created us for that purpose. This disagreements turned into a War which spanded and touched almost all of the dimensions, causing chaos and destruction. A spilt in the Shrewish race also was caused, for the first and last time in our history. Those who wanted to serve the Light directly became the Paragons, who mysteriously vanished, all of them, before the War could end. Those who rejected the Light became Eclipses, who still have the main goal of taking over all of the dimensions and enslaving 'lesser races'. Those who were neutral stayed as Shrews, and continued to fight the Eclipses till the end of the War.
>I would take a breath, having said a lot already, and still having more to say<
During the War, there were many causalties on both sides, however even though we were all immortal, there were deathes which were permenent. Before the end of the War, two Captains rose up, one on each side, and each weilding one of the most powerful Artifacts, in a set of Three, recognized during that age. The Eclipse Captain weild a Weapon known as the Armaggedon's Katana, or Armaggedon as it was also called. This Artifact had the ability to feast on the souls of those it came in close contact to. Whatever Shrew was cut down by this Artifact lost their soul and their immortality with it, thus they truely died. On the other side, the Shrewish Captain weild a powerful artifact known as Shiver. Shiver was an artifact know to cause instant Nulification to the powers of whom ever it cut. Thus any Eclipses whom were cut by this sword lost all of their abilities forever, which led to many shadowy and powerless being left afterwards. The last artifact, Known as Shimmer, was the Artifact given to the Paragons, which disappeared along with them. Now, these Captains are very important, as they were the ones who ended the War. At the last battle on a long forgotton dimension totally torn apart by that last battle, the two Captains fought. It was said that they fought for over a decade before the last Clash took place, but that could be stretching it a bit. But, anyways. The Clash happened at the end of the battle, and also ended the battle, as the two Captains died as a result. What happened was that Shiver and Armaggedon came together in a mighty blow, as each of them used their powers upon eachother. The resulting shock wave destroyed all life within that dimension, and also weakened each of the blades. The Soul eating powers of the Armaggedon seemed to devour the soul that was inside Shiver, and thus broke Shiver's blade into millions of tiny Shards, which suddenly dispersed over all the other dimension, as they lay there today. Armaggedon, however, didn't loose all of its abilities, as it still eats Souls. It instead lost it's edge, so that it could no cut ever again, as it was said that Armaggedon was so sharp that no other blade could match it, none. But it lost that edge, and was, and probably still is, still completely dull. Now, legend says, as no one, not even a Shrew has confirmed this, that Armaggedon was thrown out of that dimension, and was lost. Shiver, on the other hand, was said to still be in that same dimension, the spine of the blade driven into the largest piece of rock in the dimension, which is said to be the size of a small boulder. It is also said that the Shrew's that had taken the Captains place sealed off the dimension, or perhaps the road to get there. But, being that was many, many millenia ago, its hard to say. Now, as a result of that battle, the Shrews and Eclipses dispersed, the Eclipses to find a home dimension of their own, and the Shrews to continue on Keiz, and on to other dimensions to continue to protect and preserve them. However, not long after the War was finished, other Wars broke out across different dimensions, as the Eclipses continued to fight for their dimension wide dominence. Wars most spoken about were the Prison Wars on Holocrest and the Dark Wars on Earth, although many more were fought, and still many more continue.

>I would then stop to take a breath, and also get a drink, telling a story like that was hard work<

Well, I suppose you still want to know something about Navitas too? But I'm not sure what about it you want to know.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Cutural Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutural Learning   Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:04 pm

Revil took in all what was said. The great wars of another dimension meant that there were in fact other dimension existing outside of the Anno Domini Plain. These wars had stretched so far that they had come to earth in the Dark Ages. This to Revil must have referred to the great plagues and deceases that swept the Earth around those times. The Earth was long gone now and nothing remained of it but its moon and second resource satellite.

The Armageddon crossed Revil's mind. He loved swords, though he preferred the Cival Sabers over Japanese Katana's.

"What is the Navitas' and does it flow within me. And do you have any clue to the were abouts of the Armageddon Blade." he said.

Revil was highly intrigued by all of this and wanted to know more if not everything Mirg had to tell.

"If you ever wish to know anything about Humanity you can ask me. But I would advise asking the General. He's been around for 575 years and knows a lot more than I have." Revil said.
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Cutural Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutural Learning   Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:17 pm

Hum....Well, Navitas is quite interesting, as it's bounds and limits are almost endless, depending on which froms it takes. However, basically it is described as the energy in which Shrew's have which gives them the ability to control whatever they have learned about, or another way to say it is that it transfers knowledge into power. There are 15 different Studys that have been divided up so that a Shrew can further group and gain power in an organized matter, and also allows for speciallization and combinations of knowledge. As far as the Armaggedon, or any of the Three Legendary Artifacts, I have no clue. Probably in the possession of someone that would not wish to reveal it.
>I would fall silent agian, as I then added<
As I'm only still learning about my own race, humanity has only taken my breath at how different it is, but I have more time to devote myself to my own race's knowledge first. However, if a question should arise, I will ask.

(On the small matter of Earth, according to my records, its still there.....and as far as the Dark Wars, the first took place as far back as early egyptian history....and possibly before....others were fought afterwards..... )
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Cutural Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutural Learning   Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:23 pm

(Okay, I'll tell ya about Earth and stuff in my thing when one of your characters asks. If knowledge is a shrewish power then the General who knows everything recorded in human history would be insane as a shrew.)

"I have a vast knowledge of history and weapons, I am spatially aware which is pretty much human emotions and senses amplified ten fold. Where would I fall on the spectrum" he said.
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Cutural Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutural Learning   Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:33 pm

>As I had no idea what spatially aware was, or what Revil was talking about, I would look at with a confused look<
What spectrum?

(You have to learn it with having navitas at the time, and just because you know history wouldn't really give you power over anything.....)
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Cutural Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutural Learning   Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:38 pm

"The Study, which category would I fall under." he said.

"One in every 1 billion or so children of the E.A.S.T. is born with spatial awareness that does not develop in most till they hit puberty. Spatial awareness unlocks the full potential of the human brain and targets the cerebral cortex amplifying our senses and emotions making them stronger and more in tune with our surrounding. In a sense if your behind that wall and I have not seen you there, I would be able to feel your emotions and your presence without needing my eyes or ears. All spatially aware children can also contact one another via the mind. Some E.A.S.T. Scientist say it's the next step in human evolution, some people call us mutants." Revil said.
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Cutural Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutural Learning   Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:10 pm

>I would put my hand to my chin, as I looked Revil up and down<
Hum...well, there are two possibilites. The first, which would very unlikely, would be Teliology, a philosophy which teaches the power over the mind, or mental powers, and also reality. However, I'm quite sure thats not it. It sounds more like Biology actually, since your actually brain is advanced itself so, it sounds like a Biological ability.
>I would smile, as I then pointed to the large Obelisk which was located in the center of the library (picture Here)<
The Grid shows and tells the different things about each Study. It can provide you with further information, if you need it.
>I continue to smile, as I then turn back to the scroll I was looking at<
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Cutural Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutural Learning   Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Revil turned towards the obelisk and headed towards it. He passed a lot of things that would normally distract and keep him occupied however he was on a mission. He came to the obelisk and put his hand on it. He had no clue how to work it but tried non the less.

"Activate" he said
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Cutural Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutural Learning   Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:00 pm

>I would watch, as Revil did as he did, as I would let out a snicker<
If you've truely been made a Shrew, you should have no problem reading the outside inscriptions.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Cutural Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutural Learning   Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Revil looked up from the lower part of the obelisk and began to read the sections pertaining to Teleology and Biology.

(if you may. what does it say)
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Cutural Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutural Learning   Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:14 pm

(Teliology, and sorry, my spelling sucks)

>As Revil reads the first paragraphs of each section, he reads: <
Teliology-philosophy-gives the Shrew to knowedge and power to bend reality to their own will and also gives them mental prowels beyond possible extention of biological compasity...............

Biology-science-gives the Shrew the knowledge and power to manipulate life. All things living are within their reach to control, even the very cells that make themselves up. Plants, animals, bacteria, protozoan, and even their own bodies are all theirs to control, whether making them more powerful, or causing them to become sick, and die. Biology also pertains to the highest goal of a Shrew, perserving a dimension, as it gives the ability to control life................
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Cutural Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutural Learning   Cutural Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:38 pm

Revil looks at all the others and reads those.

(It's okay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cutural Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutural Learning   Cutural Learning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cutural Learning
Page 1 of 1