Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Difficult Awakenings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

Difficult Awakenings Empty
PostSubject: Difficult Awakenings   Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:45 am

"Nnngg..."

*the ringing in her ears wasn't pleasant...she hated mornings..and she hated alarm clocks. Alyss rolled over, curling up and covering her ears with her pillow. God she HATED mornings. Finally with some effort, the pink haired young woman turned over to bang her fist upon the alarm to shut it up*

Difficult Awakenings 51575-11

*then she rolled back over onto the bed. Suddenly, the blanket was beginning to leave her thin body and her fists grabbed it tightly to herself, her crystal blue eyes still closed*

"Kings, let me sleep.....mmmnn.."

"Kadabra...."

*the yellow Pokemon at the edge of the bed gave it an exasperated sigh. His master was often so lazy in bed sometimes he'd have to force her to get up. Kings settled his spoon away from his master's blanket, his other spoon bending just a tiny bit towards the beautiful white table at the other end of the room. Kings had boiled a small kettle which he brought with him up to his master's room. Tea leaves from a small box floated into an elegant white teacup with golden edges that sat under a saucer of the same color. The kettle lifted its own, pouring itself into the teacup, filling it with warm water. A very small metal cup filled with white cream poured itself into the cup, tapping its edge softly against the cup to make a small sound of a chime. Then the teacup and the saucer floated itself slowly to Kings. Kings allowed it to stop next to his head, holding it there, then gave a telepathic nudge to his master. On cue, Alyss turned to look at him, barely blinking her eyes*

"..What is it?"

*the tea floated in front of Kings where he breathed in...then gave the hot tea an icy blow. It cooled gently before floating to Alyss. The girl woke, sitting up in bed, sadly with still eyes closed, and took the cup. She sipped it gently, then set it down back upon the saucer, laying down on the bed face down into the pillows. The pink hair spread like a fan down and off the bed. After a while, a muffled

"10 minutes."

came from within, and Kings nodded. The right spoon bent halfway down and the cup and saucer steadied there as if it stood on an invisible table. As Kings breathed in to leave, the girl spoke in the pillows again*

"Oh yeah...and thank you, Kings."

*the pokemon nearly gave a chuckle, his other free hand manipulated the blanket to wrap around her properly, telekinetically tucking in the edges. Then Kings teleported elsewhere, leaving his master with her tea.*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Difficult Awakenings   Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:28 pm

"Master."

'What now..."

*the smell of the tea was waking her, but the constant bombarding into her room was ridiculous. Her blue eyes glanced over at the green clock on the bedside table: 11:50. It was almost the afternoon. Sighing she rolled to look at the man who stood very still at her doorway. A soldier. Slowly, Alyss propped herself upon one elbow and squinted in the sunlight that peeked from behind her curtains at him*

"I told you last time to knock please..?"

"Ah..."

*his accent stuttered in his mouth in his embarrassment. Bowing his head in shame, the older man managed to utter some words*

"I am sorry."

"It's okay, just remember next time."

*gently, Alyss swung her legs out from the bedsheets onto the marbled floor. As she did, the man went to the corner to fetch a siding panel and opened it next to her bed. It was cold under her toes. She wiggled them before standing and giving a large stretch in her nightwear, a short, thin black slip of a gown. Feeling her muscles ripple in response, Alyss gave a small sigh of comfort and crossed the room to the siding panel where she changed behind. As she undressed, she felt her day clothes drape across one of the panels and saw her brown boots plop at the side of it, a man's hand just leaving the hem of them*

"Something the matter?"

"What do you mean, Master?"

*Alyss grabbed the clothes gratefully from the top of the panel, sliding into the shirt. The metal infinity clipped to her breast and she pulled on the sleeves. Next came her skirt; her long legs gracefully stepped into it, the belts along the sides crossing perfectly. White socks clung to her feet and ankles...she reached for the knee high boots*

"You're unusually quiet is all."

"Aren't I always, Master? It's just a normal day."

*the chair behind her gave her some time to lace them up, a tedious task, but one well worth it*

"You usually ask what we are going to do for the day."

"I don't think I need to is all, Master.."

"No...it's just that you figure what we're going to do today isn't it?"

*her pink hair peeked out from behind the paneling and eventually she stepped out from it. She stepped towards the man who was much tanner, olive skinned and upper muscles taunt, his face with angles like a sculpture. His expression was still militarily expressionless....yet troubled at her statement*

"Spartacus you must think everyday it will be the same thing over again. We have our morning, or afternoon if you prefer to be honest, tea; then we move to go to the office where you stand in the corner, occasionally sit down, and watch me do paperwork and speak with people in need. After, we have lunch and...on and on."

*Alyss returned to the bed, where on the table she picked up her headphones. Wringing them around her neck, she looked at the man in sympathy*

"But Spartacus, you are a fighter aren't you. You aren't like this, you're not used to this stuff. You want to fight. Your muscles ache for sweet tension."

*absently, she brushed the skirt down and straightened it properly, taking a glance at his expression and if it changed*

"If you need to say something, please do."

"I just usually have permi--"

"You know you have permission to say anything whenever, you know that about this world, and especially about me. You can tell how you feel and speak whenever you want to."

*she hesitated for a moment, before speaking again*

"You're not a slave anymore, Spartacus. "

*the look upon his face cut like a knife, a bit of astonishment that baffled him. With downcast eyes, the taller man looked away for a moment, then spoke*

"Yes. I have been feeling like this for a long time now."

"Good. Which is why I've scheduled that today we spar with the students and you teach them a thing or two about close quarters combat along with other techniques you just want to show off."

*her soft laughter rung in the room for a moment while Spartacus took a different look entirely. A mixture of great shocked happiness washed over him and Alyss smiled, content. Walking to the door, she asked*

"Is that okay with you, Spartacus?"

"Absolutely, Master."

*he spoke breathlessly. Swinging the door open, she held it for him to catch, which he did and held open with his left hand and softly closed the door behind him*

"Thank you, Master."

"You know I told you not to call me Master either."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Smartass...."
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Linnea Redhunt

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Academy

PostSubject: Re: Difficult Awakenings   Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:22 am

"Helloo~?"

*Linnea opened the door to a magnificent bedroom, both hands having difficulty while carrying her very large egg. The egg, it seemed had become to turn a tinge of purple by now, behind the sky(e) blue silk afghan which was seen wrapped around it. She pushed the door open with her foot, then marveling in the beautiful furniture. Lin didn't mean to pry, not at all, in fact she was just exploring her new home, parts of it she was not familiar with*

"Hey my room isn't like this..."

*Lin complained as she walked herself in. Indeed the room was much more beautiful than hers (not that hers was not beautiful). She took in the scene, the bed was unmade as if someone had just woken up, a red and white pokeball sat on the bed. There was a changing screen to the left of the bed and a table to her right, close by the door. Curious, Lin wandered over to the bed....and then pressed the little white button in the middle of the pokeball*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Difficult Awakenings   Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:18 pm

*a Pokemon appeared instantly, Kings using Kinesis to lift the girl and her egg. The Kadabra looked highly upset, seeing that his master was not the one who called him out. In fact her believed Lin to be more like an intruder than some wanderer*

"Kadabra..."

*the pokemon demanded on the girl, even if she didn't speak his language*
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Difficult Awakenings   Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:51 pm

"Ahhhh! No!"

*in the air, the girl almost dropped her egg, it dropping several inches before Lin barely caught it once again. She held it to her chest tightly as she scolded at the pokemon below her*

"Let me down now! I've something very delicate in my hands!!"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Difficult Awakenings   Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:24 am

"Well you shouldn't have trespassed then, or Kings here wouldn't be so-- Eh?"

*the sunlit queen stepped out from behind the screen that was beside the bed, looking curiously at Lin's face. Walking over she examined her*

"You...look familiar. You've been around here sometimes. In fact you're the medic at the hospital aren't you!"

*a softly closed fist fell gently on an open palm*

"Why yes... think you are.."
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Difficult Awakenings   Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:34 am

"Yes, yes I'm the medic at the infimary, so can you please have your Pokemon let me DOWN? It's NOT very comfortable up here..."

*the girl hesitated after her shouting, hugging the egg close to her, one hand underneath it in case it decided to drop below*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Difficult Awakenings   Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:39 am

"Eh...? Of course...Kings."

*the pokemon relucantly set the girl down, Kings giving a little sniff before heading over to the table to make some tea*

'By the way, Kings, we have a session of training to do today, so be prepared.'

*Alyss called to him merely thought...Kings could read her mind always. This was proved by a small wheeze that was let out by him...and then he was gone. She now turned to the girl, her hands on her hips*

"So, what are you doing here and how can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Difficult Awakenings   Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:41 am

"Well......ah!"

*there was sudden shuffling in her arms, the sound of the egg being broken. Lin couldn't move for quite a while, baffled to see that the large egg she had been taking care of, the one she was starting to doubt something was in, maybe she accidently killed it and she would be spited by The Order forever, was starting to hatch*

"E-EXCUSE ME I MUST GO FOR A WHILE THANK YOU!"

*at that, Lin DASHED to the Order, leaving just as quickly, and aburptly, as she came*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Difficult Awakenings   Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:27 pm

"What the hell was that..."

*shrugging she finished getting dressed, sliding on her boots and then calling out of the door for Kings to bring the tea*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Difficult Awakenings   Difficult Awakenings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Difficult Awakenings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: The Sunlit Kingdom :: Other Places :: Ivory Tower-
Jump to: