Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirg
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Mirg

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Soulforce, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 Empty
PostSubject: Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1   Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:54 pm

>Out of a portal I would appear, appearing in between a few broken down buildings, as I look around, awaiting Falx to come forth<
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1   Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:56 pm

*I would walk out of the portal, looking around*

Wow....this place is totally decimated....lol...

*I would smile at my humor, as I continued to look around*

Quite deserted too......almost too quiet.....
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1   Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Indeed. Its an odd place, yet perfect for hiding an artifact, don't you think?
>I would say, pointing out all the destroyed buildings and what not, as I looked around<
Guess we have to start somewhere.
>I would start walking around, as I pulled Shadow Slice out, making Soulforce gather around it, as I tried to use it as a beacon of sorts to locate the other one<
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1   Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:53 am

Indeed....

*I would start to walk around, the Shrewish Raikogan activating in my eyes, as I look for small traces of energy anywhere*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1   Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:35 pm

>As Falx begins to look around, I also continue to walk around, in the opposite direction. As I do, I notice the Soulforce begins to grow slightly dimmer, in one direction, more to the left of me, and if I turned right, then it would grow brighter. I quickly turned towards the right then, walking faster now, as I finally found a spot which it glowed the brightest, and if I was to walk in any other direction, it would dim. I would then hit the spot that I had found with Shadow Slice, digging the Blade into the ground. After doing so, the ground all around began to shake, as I started to step backwards. Our of the ground rose a shape, which didn't move, as it continued to rise up. After stopping, the shape had risen up about 7 1/2 feet up from the ground, it started to move, and as it did, it unraveled to reveal a huge monstrous Scorpion/man being. Its tail was held high in the air, as its large pincers snapped open and closed, in a scissors like motion, as it started to advance on me. I quickly screamed out to Falx, as I whipped Shadow Slice back and forth, as long shadows shot up around, acting like long blades, trying to impale the creature from all sides, as I stumbled backwards, trying to get away from the monster*
Ah, Falx, I NEED HELP HERE!

(Scorpion-man)
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 1134457543_fullres

>As this thing had sprung up, more scorpions had dug out of the ground all around Falx. These scorpions were the size of a common house dog (like sheep dog size) as they advanced all around Falx, trying to stab him with their tails and pincers too<

(Scorpion pets)
Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 Screenshot6
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1   Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:07 pm

*I would notice the scorpions even before they appeared out of the ground, since I had the Raikogan. I would quickly flip up into the air, as I motioned towards the ground, as huge trees sprung up, as well as many vines and thickes of brambles and briars. These would encircle and entangle the dog sized scorpions for a while, as I then vanished and reappeared between the Scorpion man and Mirg, and as the Shadows tried to impale him, I would quickly thrust my hand into the air. Around it surged lightning, much like a Raikiri, yet as it was thrust, the clouds suddenly gathered and darkened, as it started to rain, and lightning streaked in the sky. If the Scorpion-man should make it through the shadows, a bolt of lightning would surge straight down to his location, and totally fry him, carapace and all, his tail would act as the point of contact, since it was the tallest part of him*

Back off, big guy......
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1   Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:55 pm

>As the trees and plants sprang up and tangled around the scorpions, they began to slice and dice through the foliage with their razor sharp pincers, as they started to burrow into the ground again. The large scorpion man stopped as Falx and the shadows appeared, he eying them both with his six eyes on his head. As the shadows shot up, they hit his tough exterior, which was his exoskeleton, or carapace, which protected him completely. He would let these shadows hit his protection, as it would not make it through, as he then took a step forwards towards Falx, his long claw outstretched to scissor him in half. As Falx had prepared, a lightning bolt would fall at that moment, hitting his tail, and surging to the rest of his body. The scorpion beast would take a step back, waving its arms, letting out a terrifying scream, as it then bolted forwards, with more speed than before. Its seemed that the lightning bolt had hurt it, but not enough to end it, only to put it in agony for a few moments. As it rushed forwards, its pincers would come from both sides, trying to scissor him from both sides. At the same time, hit tail would shoot down from above, trying to impale Falx, and also cut him off from any possible escape from the pincers. As this was progressing, I would notice that where the scorpion beast had risen out of the ground, a staircase seemed to be laying, leading to an underground place of some sort. I would quickly point this out via mental tap to Falx, telling him that's where I was headed, and for him to help get the monster out of the way<
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1   Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:10 am

*I would quickly spring back in surprise, as nothing so far seemed to really damage the Scorpion-man, I would have to resort to some other more exotic means. After receiving Mirg's message via telepathy, I would quickly draw off to one side, still moving backwards, as I was just keeping out of range of the monsters pinchers and tail, and also baiting him to follow me. As I did, the Raikiri would still be surging around my hand. After a few moments, I would be moving at a right angle to Mirg so that both the monster and myself were out of the way of the stairs, or should be. After baiting him this far, I would vanish, moving at top speeds again, as I reappeared behind him. As I did, I would enter Sky Form, so that my body would suddenly be surging with lightning. As I reappeared behind the monster, I would quickly motion towards him, as several large trees sprang up in front of him, so that he would run right into him, if he hadn't stopped when I vanished. I would then motion all around me, as Nimbus started to appear all around me, especially between Mirg and the monster, so that he wouldn't have much chance of getting back. After making sure enough Nimbus was in place, I would then snap my fingers. In an instant, the temperature would drop all around us, making things start to even freeze a little, as it continued to drop, and drop, so that soon, our breaths could be seen. As the temperature began to drop, I would quickly aim my non-Raikiri hand towards the monster, as an icy blast of frostyness would be shot forwards, aimed at freezing whatever part of the monster that it hit. Hopefully the entire thing, but I had my doubts. I would continued to watch, making sure to keep well away from the tail and pinchers range of attack*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1   Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:30 am

>As Falx baited the Scorpion man away, it followed, trying desperately to end its enemy. It only realized after it had been cut off from me and the hole that it had left what it was protecting so vulnerable. It then tried desperately to get back, bolting towards Falx again, despite the temp. change. As then the freezing blast hit him, ice would start to form around his body, however, his tail would then start to thrust and thrust more, hitting and breaking off the forming ice from its body. After breaking the last bit of ice, it would rush at Falx again, its tail thrusting at him, as well as its pincers, trying desperately to both kill Falx, and get through back to its hole, or just the later, whatever came easiest. MEANWHILE. I would start towards the hole, just as the dog sized scorpions from before started to break out of the ground between me and the hole. I quickly pulled my Relic out, as Soulforce would have already coated Shadow Slice, now Reality Disruption would coat the Relic. I would then step through a portal and appear behind the scorpions. In one swift motion, I would aim at the scorpions, as I aimed for their shadow's, and using Shadow Slice to gather them, and bring them closer, as I did, the scorpions themselves were brought closer, and then in another strike, I would bring the Relic, coated with Reality Disruption, through each of them, so that being hit with the Rd, and also sliced with the scythe itself, each one would fall limp to the ground. Long tendrils of Soulforce would then bolt out of them, as I absorbed it, replenishing my energy pool, as I also grew somewhat stronger. I would then turn and start down the steps. After a few moments of climbing down them, I would be in a long hallway. At the end seemed a doorway, with no door. And in the hallway, between myself, and the doorway, would be a mess of scorpions. Many normal sized, be quite a few as large as the ones fought above. I would stop a moment, as I gathered myself. I would then quickly point in four different spots, as undead skeletons shot up out of the ground. All at once, the scorpions swarmed to each of them, leaving a long path in the center, since I had strategically placed each skeleton, I would then use Teliology and Shadow Slice to create a thin wall of energy and shadow on each side of the small path, as I then shot through the path, making sure not to stop. After making through to the doorway, and looking back, the scorpions had completely consumed the skeletons, as they then returned to their original locations. I would then take a step through, cautiously as I could despite the excitement<
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1   Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Time to slow this one down....

*I would say, as I would vanish, reappearing above the scorpion monster. The monster would run into the Nimbus in front of him, but not tear through it, being it was extremely durable. He would also receive volts of electricity through hit touching it, as it started to take shape. As the monster would hit it, a long clawed arm would form out of it, much like one of a Nimbus Beast, but just the arm from the Nimbus itself. This hand would then easily grab the monster, holding it off the ground, and start to crush it with pure force. The pinchers of the monster would not easily slice through it, nor would the tail puncture it, and if either was tried, he would receive a bunch of volts, which would hurt him if nothing else. Being above the monster, a Nimbus would form under me, so that I would stand. Now, I would stretch out my arms, as suddenly the entire area around, inside the Nimbus circle, would suddenly appear a bunch of Purple feathers, which floated around. This would be my Chronology, the Sandman Sleep, and as it had appeared, the monster would continue to grow more tired and fatigued. The already tireness from being frozen, stabbed, hit multipule times with lightning, and now crushed, would definitely add to the exhastion level that the creature had already, this would simply make it worse. It would also make its body believe the it had been fighting for hours instead of minutes, continuing to extend its exhastion level as long as it was within the aura. Eventually, the beast would just fall asleep from the exhastion, but that might take a little longer. SO, with the crushing force that was against him, I would also hit him with several more lightning bolts from the above Nimbus, just to tire him out faster. Hopefully this worked. If not, I would have to go to more extreme and devestating measures*

Nighty-night.....scorpion man.....
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1   Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:59 pm

>As the scorpion man ran into the Nimbus, and was then caught and started to be squeezed, and crushed, his carapace would definitely protect him form a little while, as it was his basic skeleton. Now, he would try, and fail with trying to slice and stab the Nimbus holding him, but to no avail. After receiving several shocks, from the nimbus, and the lightning, he would notice a certain sleepiness growing in him, an exhaustion. He would try and shake it off, and with the help of the electric shock, he would try and heave out of the Nimbus grip. He would succeed, but slipping out of his carapace, and landing naked, or rather without his natural armor on. However, this wouldn't last long, as he let out a roar, as the carapace would suddenly grow back. He would then look around at Falx. His eyes would close and open more often, as he felt the exhausting effects of his energy drain and the sleeping spell. He would stagger, as he let out another roar, as he slammed his pinchers of and tail into the ground, trying to burrow away, much slower than before, so that it would take a few moments for him to disappear<

>MEANWHILE....The room that I stepped into was dark except for the faint glow of Soulforce that drifted around a large stone in the middle<

Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 RuneStone

>I would then walk towards the center where the large stone was, as I looked around, making sure I wasn't jumped. I would then reach out and touch the stone. In a flash, the stone would vanish and transform into a familiar shape<

Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 HammeringDesire

>I would grasp the new scythe in my hand, as I read its name, which was carved into the handle, much like Shadow Slice did<

Hammering Desire....

>I would hold the scythe firmly, as I then swung it forwards, aiming for the wall. Immediately, the wall would crumble under the pressure and weight behind the scythe's blow. It seemed that Hammering Desire had a great force and power behind it, able to crush through solid stone. I would then swing the scythe upwards, as I used Hammering Desire to blow a hole straight through the earth, so that I would jump out onto the surface, looking around to spot Falx, and the monster that was burrowing into the earth<

Falx, I got the Artifact!
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1   Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:07 pm

*As the Scopion man started to get away despite the sleepiness, I would quickly vanish, the Senkaku Raikogan activating in my eye, and I would then appear above the spot that the scorpion vanished, as I would then aim a Akairaikou Raikiri Fist straight into the ground. At the moment of contact, the ground would explode, creating a large, and somewhat deep crater, with the burrowed scorpion monster in the middle. As I landed on the side of the crater, watching the scorpion man carefully, and then noticed that Mirg had reappeared, with the artifact in his hands*

Nice....just in time too....

*Nimbus, which had Akairaikou making super stronger, suddenly appeared all around the Scorpion man, binding and surrounding him, and with a grip 10x stronger than before, as I nodded to Mirg*

Why don't try that out on him now...?
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1   Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Ok.
>I would nod, as I then appeared above the monster, via a portal, as I then slammed Hammering Desire straight into the monsters head. Upon contact, the monster was driven straight through the ground with the force of 50 tons of pressure and force behind it, so that the monster was driven deep into the ground. The other thing that would happen was that upon contact, I would instantly get the sudden desire to go and protect the hole that the monster was protecting. With that, the monster would relax, despite being driven into the ground with such force. I would then appear via portal next to Falx<
Interesting. This scythe, Hammering Desire, not only has a very great strength behind it, but also takes away the most driving desire from whomever, or whatever is hit.
>I would say, as I brushed the desire from the monster away telepathically<
Well, I guess we're done here. We should probably take a rest and return to Keiz before we start on somewhere else.
>I would motion, as a portal would appear, leading back to Keiz<
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1   Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:27 pm

Interesting....alrighty....

*I would then walk through the portal back to Keiz, wondering what would come next*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1   Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:28 pm

>I would then follow Falx through the portal, as we vanished, and the portal woudl disappear<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1   Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locating the Artifacts: Phase 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: Decimated Ruins-
Jump to: