Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Miles training revil

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

Miles training revil Empty
PostSubject: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:23 pm

*Miles would await Revil after alerting him via cloned messenger bird about the spar where Miles had something planned but kept it well hidden*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:25 pm

the Faith of Heart would appear over Miles head and 2 second after that Revil would appear from light and walk out holding out a Beam Blade.

"You called" he said
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:26 pm

"I wish to see how you've advanced lately" *Miles would say bluntly* "care to test out any new techniques on me?"
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:28 pm

Revil hold the Beam Blade out and activated the beam sending a pink light shooting up to connect with the rest of the blade. He looked at miles and charged straight for him.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:31 pm

*Miles would sigh then wait til Revil would get to 5 feet range and rapidly shape a shotgun in hand then shoot off a blast and since Revil did charge and that bullets are speeding very rapidly towards Revil very little time would be left for him to react*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:35 pm

His other hand which had never moved from it flopped position clicked a cube which brought a shield into reality. It summoned on his arm allowing him to take the full force of the shotgun blast. As he ran past Miles he pivoted and swung the blade around and diagonally upwards to strike him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:38 pm

*Miles would roll forward to dodge the swing but while rolling leave a goop of heavenly tar which would spring shape very rapidly a spike to lengthen in an attempt to stab Revil while he was left open in mid swing leaving yet again little chance to dodge since it was timed to be in mid attack. Miles during all this would keep a close eye on all his attacks for if they were to ever cause risk to Revil's life Miles would liquify it immediately.* "Oh and don't worry if your life is at risk at all I can easily shape these attacks to just piles of goo before you would be struck"
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:43 pm

As Miles would be rolling ahead Revil launched the blade and let the blade hilt thruster propel it straight for Miles. Revil's enhanced senses let him easily dodge the attack Miles unleashed. But this was at a cost, the tar spike cut across the back of Revil and tears one of his cloaks sashes off as well as dig into and through the skin on his back.

"Nothing I can not handle" he said as he finally pivoted fly to face Miles who would have a flying beam blade to deal with. Revil in a split second drew forth a standard saber.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:47 pm

*Once the spike would have got close enough there would be approximately little to no chance of escaping it as the spike would shape and grab Revil's leg while Miles Rolled sideways to dodge the energy blade. The tar that would latch onto Revil would then grab hold and chuck Revil far back while Miles would await any further actions, it was now clear Miles was staying on the defensive.*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:56 pm

As Revil was tossed away he would watch his blade turn into data and at that very moment he rotated his body and landed on the ground coming to a sliding stop holding his Saber out. Revil's cannon's took aim at Miles and fired off two shots while his machine gun's fired at Miles feet. He knew there was tar still on him but couldn't do a thing about it.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:59 pm

*The goop would have split in two leaving a piece on Revil and once on Revil it would be placed on the cannon ends and clog it as it mimicked nano-steel completely filling it up sealing them shut while the goop infront of Miles that previously threw Revil would form a shield 3feet thick of Nanosteel that would block the machine gun bullets and then shape spikes that would launch towards Revil ina cloud of razor sharp Needles aimed at and around Revil*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:04 pm

As the Radion built up in the cannon it would explodes and send pieces of molten tar and liquid steel everywhere. Doing the best Revil could he rose his shield up to defend from the molten shrapnel. His shield took the molten metal with ease but his exposed lower legs and cloak did not. The molten steel that hit the wing of the pack would eat through it and render the pack flightless. Having no need for the weapon Revil would make it fade away. His legs has been battered with steal and molten steel and were in serious pain and bleeding.

He looked at Miles and flung a single Saizen towards him. A wave of vibrating air shot out from his sword and flew towards Miles.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:08 pm

*Miles would have the barrier made before absorb it destroying most but a piece of it leaping back to Miles just as he would leap over the saizan. Once the small piece combined with Miles he would glow with power then swing his arm unleashing the very saizan that was launched at Miles but instead launched at Revil using his tech copy skill, the glow of power around Miles would fade once used up* "Just let me know when you concede or if you concede" *Miles would say as the chances to dodge considering Revil's legs were battered were slim*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:17 pm

Revil looked at Miles and knew what he was doing. He had unleashed the very move that Revil had invented and forged into a weapon. He flicked his blade upwards and sent out the same Saizen to hit the other one that Miles flung. As both Saizen collides they would vanish and become nothing more than a gentle breeze which would hit Revil in the face and cause some hair's to move.

He Looked at Miles and flung tow Saizen in the shape of an X then flung another two right after hiding them behind the first two.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:28 pm

*Miles would split into 2 clones and him as the original then send the 2 he made as sacrifices to block the saizans then seeing the other two saizans Miles would fling his arms to send two mimiced slabs of nano-steel to act as sacrifices as well to block all the saizans*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Revil walked the best he could towards Miles. He would every 4 steps send out More Saizen Wind Scars to keep Miles on the defensive.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:03 am

*Miles with the each saizan sent out would manipulate the air around him to maneuver around the saizans*

"very good you've gotten better. If you stop attacking me i think you shall deserve a reward for improving that will help you improve further"

*Miles would say as he landed inturn letting heavenly tar ooze around him then slowly and casually approach Revil*

"Don't worry I am only healing you with them"
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:06 am

Revil stood still and looked at miles to see what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:28 am

*First Miles had the goop cover the wounds healing them leaving just a minor soar feeling all over the legs, after that Miles casually walked up to Revil and warned him*

"the method of delivering such a reward will not be painless mind you so be ready"

*Miles said with one hand oozing with heavenly tar*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:30 am

"I'm a soldier we are implanted with devices to null pain" he said
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:38 am

*Miles would pull back the oozing arm then rapidly thrust rapidly at Revil's gut with such a force his fingers would stab through his skin letting a small yet good amount of heavenly tar go within Revil this would immediately cause intense pain in Revil but would not be done with yet. Once the tar was delivered Miles would remove his hand and heal the wounds shut yet the tar inside would do its work and start rearranging Revil's insides still causing severe pain as his insides were being moved around causing pain to shoot and spike in his body for several minutes but soon once it was done the pain lowered and Revil was just left soar. As a final touch for the tar to complete the veins in the underside of Revil's wrists wuld have one spot that feels indescribably odd*

"Now the final touch"

*Miles would say as he focuses then used his permanency tactic*

"how are you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:43 am

Revil felt the pain and it was harsh but held on. He stood there bracing for more.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:45 am

"i'll take that as a "i'm okay" then, anyways just focus your thoughts imagining a one handed sawn off shotgun in your right hand and watch what happens*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:47 am

Revil did exactly as Miles said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:53 am

*Something would flood through Revil's body in a thin yet focused path and emerge from a pen sized hole that would open on the underside of his right wrist painlessly that would soon shut after the white and red tar emerged from it, the tar would immediately shape a one handed sawn off shotgun in his hand already loaded*

"The tar within you shaped a new organ and 2 veins. The organ slowly and gradually creates heavenly tar til full and with that tar it can make 2 things strictly, a one handed sawn off shotgun and a dagger in either of your hand. The opening is a way of it escaping the organ painlessly since it shut your nerves down there. Although that Organ can only produce so much of it within one day to fire that sawn off shotgun 3 times in a day and can only shape one of the two weapons at once. Now lets see if you have an idea how to use such weapons tactic wise, but explain don't try"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miles training revil   Miles training revil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miles training revil
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next