Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Beginning to Reform

Go down 
+5
Rozalyn
the General
Taz
Alyss Frey
Skye Silverclaw
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

Beginning to Reform Empty
PostSubject: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:08 am

I think it's high time we set this in motion. Escellsia's gonna get a revival of one sort or another, and this time I really want us all to make sure of it. I'll definitely be much more active in the coming days and hopefully in the coming months as well, since my schedule's a bit more lax next semester.

First thing's first. There are only Three (3) Guilds, and Four (4) Nations. That's it for now. Sorry General, but for the time being Neo East doesn't exist in this realm. I've tried explaining how guilds work time and time again, but there are bound to be a few who still don't quite grasp it. In layman's terms: Guilds are where people train and rank up, depending on what specialization of combat they use. Academy is for Magic or Supernatural types. Covenant is for Muscleheads and Solid Weapon enthusiasts. Underworld is for Assassins and Speedy people. Understand now?

I really don't want to see anymore asking of a Nation leader for a ranking exam, or asking someone who's stronger but from another guild. That really kinda irks me. Nations are where you go to get Unique character abilities and whatnot. Maybe we can spark a War or two sometimes, since we technically aren't an Alliance at all.

EXTRA CHARACTERS. I'm really kinda disappointed to see how underused those things are! Remember how in various Anime series there were always the faceless members of something that held some kind of irrelevant plot device and never to be seen or heard from again cause they were completely nameless? That's what the Extra characters are. Plot devices. At times we can even use to *gasp* RANK PEOPLE. Tired of not having a Ranking Proctor? Want to rank someone but you're not in the right guild or too weak? Log into the appropriate Extra character of that Guild! I'm going to start a sign-off forum so people can gain permission to use the various Extra characters. Passwords for them will be reset ideally every month. I hope you all take advantage of this

Admins and Mods have been something that is admittedly quite hazy and confusing and mysterious, even to the people who are mods and admins. So here's a short list of them for your reference. We may consider the addition of more moderators, since we only have one(?) active mod at this time.

Admins
- Alyss Frey
- Chizuni / Ezekiel
- Rozalyn
- Taz

Moderators
- Ayaka-Woulfe
- Noah Bane
- Skelette
- Hitomi

Oh, on a much less important note, we're considering changing the name of the Underworld to The District. Thoughts on this?

And please, do leave input on how we can improve. get more clear on terms, and most importantly expand. Thanks for sticking through everyone.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:13 am

*happy you took District into consideration* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:19 am

Im used to Underworld the way it is...
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:03 am

I'm fine with this. The changing of Underworld doesn't affect my character in anyway.

I haven't seen the moderators around in a long time. Anyone know what happened to them.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:46 pm

First thing to mention, I've given everyone with a bank account on Escellsia their allowance that's been due from October to January, a day early. That means anyone who's been here since the beginning, and made a Money Info thread, got $1500! Do note that I counted the January allowance, so once it comes around remember that you've already been paid January's $500 allowance.

Next, I'm trying to somehow figure out a solid inventory system that'll both be efficient and easy to use. But, I've got no ideas other than a forum like the Money Info that'll easily turn into a major headache for us all. So, if anyone has any ideas, please speak up, 'cause it's hard to keep track of who has what and how many of something too... Namely pokeballs.

I'm deciding that for the time being, the guilds will remain leaderless until we get more activity and perhaps more members. Speaking of which, we need ideas to attract more members and get this site busy once again. I think we can all say this place is too close to becoming a ghost town.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:14 am

I KNOW I KNOW! An event that catches everyones attention is perfect~! No offense Falx, I'm not saying your event is bad, just saying since its your own original story, no one knows what it is really unless they get involved. Now do something like a popular anime or show that many people like, then we'll have something everyone can relate to...sort of.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:20 pm

I take no offense, and I know what you mean....We'll have to think of something else....
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:02 pm

Village wars, where ever I read that I like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:04 pm

We need alot more members for that though...
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:06 pm

maybe a small scale village duel. to see which is stronger maybe.

something fun to occur between two villages.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:23 am

I'd opt for random destruction in villages, since I'm the only active depths member. Yeah, attack me and I'll slaughter you...~
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:29 am

or instead of village wars. Guild wars. we have even numbers between them. and friends can easily become foes there,
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:32 am

Alright, the war idea will NOT work. We need to attract members, so why the hell would people join during a time where their character can get killed right off?

Naruto
Bleach
D. Grayman
One Piece

something that people all know and love so they will be willing to get involved with it.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:37 am

This is personal opinion but:

Naruto - Mostly Filler with a few god battles
Bleach - Manga kicks the shows ass
D. Grayman - Never seen it
One Piece - Has a undying pure hatred from this show

maybe we should try and come up with completely original ideas that don't steal from anime like Vescrutia did.
We should get more character development going. Storylines for characters. I'm going to post something right now. Something fun.

People make your character something other than a fighter. maybe that might attract users who arnt just out to duel.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:39 am

I wouldn't say its anything wrong with using anime as an event, and its wrong to say "Like Vescrutia does" Since some of the ideas they had involving other anime and stuff were liked and/or voted on by some people on here. And hundreds of rp sites do it, so you can't just down them like that. We have an original idea right now, the Elipse event, but its not attracting many costumers.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:40 am

We're also not helping it along as much as we should. Granted, with New Years, we're probably all alittle busy.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:42 am

Not true. I sat at home on the computer all day today. .-. At least my sisters friends came over and we played some board games >>
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:44 am

Um... I hope Im not the only one then, cause then Id feel bad?
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Rep. : 1
Energy Type : Soul Energy

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:05 am

looks like something interesting happened lol
I like the idea of a guild...scuffle?(btw District is decent name change...Susan isn't as ominous as "Underworld" portrays^_^)
I totally need to get on my other charater...but I lack motivation atm because what happened in the story line. *cough,coughInari*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Hilden Alderon

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : Chi, Navitas, Soulforce

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:24 pm

just throwing the idea out but what if we appoint someone who has the time to spread rumor of this forum by word of mouth in areas that are fine about it? heck even someone who always makes amvs about it, or even a youtube channel that does stuff like "character creation 101" or "roleplay tips from (insert name here)"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:26 pm

I made a trailer as we all know if. It only has about 30 views. (which is horrible considering earth has a populous of 6.8 billion)

But maybe we can all work together and not just have one person do it.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : Chi, Navitas, Soulforce

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:29 pm

true like what teamfarttaco does or teamfourstar or just5guys. I am open to do voices and lines as well as planning, just i can't edit so don't bother asking
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

Rep. : 3
Energy Type : Magic

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:27 pm

I can spread the word on a ton of other forums that I'm on. Gaia... Maybe. It's hard to self advertise there... But narutoninja, naruto dimension, etc, etc... I know it sounds like it's all naruto there, but there are some pretty decent role-players on these sites.. Oh, and Hitomi's a mod. >>
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Lol I guess Skye forgot to add her when he typed that. I fixed it for ya~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning to Reform   Beginning to Reform I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning to Reform
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Important Stuff :: Announcements-
Jump to: