Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Back Home

Go down 
+5
the General
Eclipse
Miles Seiler
Falx
Mirg
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Rep. : 1
Nation : [i][b][color=black][/color][/b][/i]
Guild : We Destroy Them
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:55 am

*As the brave warriors made their assult against the army of Rithes, they would seem to do quite fine, as soon, a large ring of Rithes would form around them, as the Rithes, not totally mindless, would stay back and watch as their brothers were destroyed merciously. After a few moments of watching, however, there would be a blast of Shaddow from the sky, three blasts actually, like pillars, they hit three points around the ring, and if the points be connected it would have created a perfect equillateral triangle. After the pillars vanished, three figures would be towering over the fighters, eachone flowing with Shaddow, as they emmerged, Rithe Golems*

Back Home - Page 2 Dark_Troll__by_Archaia
(Like this, but no purple energy, only black energy, Shaddow)

*Once the Golems appeared, they whipped their clawed hands down at the warriors, the hands the size of a greyhound bus and the claws the length of 2 flag poles end to end, as they tried to slice and dice the combatents. The other Rithes, those not used or consumed in the pillars would step back to watch*

Last edited by Eclipse on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:57 am

"If thats not the ugliest ass thing I've ever seen then I'm a woman" William said
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:01 am

*Miles would remain focused then contemplate going devastator but hold on it and instead shape multiples of him from one sludge of heavenly tar he chucked and they all would charge directly for a rithe golem and as a bonus they would all be holding what seemed to be baseball sized orbs in their hands*

*Darkling would stay back fighting nearby mirg along side him as scythe demon acting as mirg's emergency backup*

*Kensei would be staying on defensive near will*

(editted fighting normal rtihes parts away)

Last edited by miles seiler on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:11 am

(There is no more normal rithes fighting us, just the big guys, and the other rithes have formed a ring around to watch....)

*I would still be up on a Nimbus, as I would be face level with the Golems now*

Holy Parsnips.....

*I would say, looking at the size and mass of the Golems, and not to mention there were three, each bending and swating at the others, trying to slice them up. I, trying my best to prevent any injury, would suddenly blast off from my perch, as I then would reappear, slamming into the nearest Golems chest, and with being in Akairaikou Sky Form, would easily slice straight through if I had hit, hopefully ending one of our 3 problems. After doing so, I would return to a Nimbus, which was floating out of the reach of the other Golems up in the air, as I watched to see what the others were going to do*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Mirg

Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Soulforce, Shaddow

Character sheet

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:58 pm

>I would watch as the huge Golems appeared. I would then motion towards the ground, as from it issued Soulforce, as the Liche King appeared, his staff held high, as I would then attack the nearest Rithe Golem nearest us, on that had not been hit by Falx. This would would have blasts of Soulforce shot at it again and again from the Liche King, as I then slipped through my shadow and appeared out of the rithe golems one using Shadow Slice to do so. I would then leap up, as Reality Threads appeared all around it, tying it up, hopefully to immoblize it. I would then pull back and then blast forwards with Hammering Desire, slashing it through the center of the Rithe with a 50 ton force behind it would most certainly damage it, not to mention I had added something else to it. The scythe was also covered with Reality Disruption, so that not only the force of the attack, but also the Reality of the part of the golem hit would suddenly be disrupted, so that it would most certainly be hacked in half. I would then land back down, making sure to land in a shadow of something, as I then disappeared into it, and then reappeared out of the Darklings shadow whom I had told to stay there while I did this, just so I had a place to go afterwards<
Whew, I hope that works.
>I would say, as I watched the Golem, hoping that that was the second one down<
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:23 pm

*Now, as Falx and Mirg ended ther attacks, the Golems that they hit seemed to disperse, as the it seemed that just the one was left. The one would tower over the others as it would then start to change. Suddenly three other arms would sprout out of its one side, making it have four right arms and one left arm, kinda strange. It would then swipe all four arms on one side towards the fighters, making that much harder to evade. However, as he did this Shaddow would suddenly explode from each hand, spreading it out like a disease towards the others, in long spikes and sharp shapes, trying to slice them apart and also bind them and knock them down too, not to mention the four huge arm attacks raking the ground. As he released his attack, there would be a sound, as suddenly the other Golems reformed. One formed behind the fighters, creating a barrier so that they would not be able to escape the attack. The other would form above, as it came crashing down at Falx and his Nimbus, and if that wouldn't hold him, the others might just be crushed below*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:58 pm

*I would watch in horror to see what unfolded, as the golems started attacking from different directions now, and above me would one appear, hoping to crush me. However, I was fast enough to react to this, as purple energy surged around me, I was using Chronology to speed myself up, as I would then suddenly shoot a beam upwards which would hit the golem and force him to suddenly start slowing down in its fall. I would then motion upwards, as large Nimbus appeared, there catching the golem before it made it any further downwards. However, as it landed on it, lightning would surge it, as suddenly out of every part of the Nimbus hands would reach out with Raikiris which would try and hit the golem in every spot that could be reached. But that wasn't the only thing. I would then suddenly appear above the golem, as I then send 50 bolts of Akairaikou and Aoiraikou down upon the golem, hoping to eliminate him for good now. Since these bolts would be hitting every part of its being, whatever mistake that I made last time would be counteracted now, hopefully. After surging the Golem with the bolts, I would then look towards the other golems and my friends, hoping they were fairing well enough against the attacks. I would then vanish, as I moved towards them to help them*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:50 pm

*Miles would be focused not showing any fear then splitting into 1 clone with a compartment within him and kick off the clone gong upward using air manipulation to twist and turn dodging the spikes shot out then once at a certain height split once more also with a compartment within the clone he would kick off him going slightly vertical yet more horizontal out of the path of the attack once again utilizing air manipulation to twist and turn past the spikes, the clones would charge towards the hand in a self sacrificial attack and once landed the sharp points would protrude through them and puncture the compartment where as it looked like fuel was spilling out of them, as a last action before the clones would die a spark would be done from both clones lighting the fuel ablaze causing a large sized fiery explosion aimed to affect the golem who did the slam attack*

*once free Miles would pulse with power as he would phase all over from pure white to pure red, and his eyes began going red pupil and white all else. In devastator mode Miles's will doubled and he would bega oozing out massive amounts of heavenly tar on the floor*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:15 pm

>As the swipes were started I would vanish through another shadow, the Darklings, again, as I then appeared behind the Golem that I had previously attacked. It was odd, since I had attacked with Hammering Desire before that the things most burning desire was not taken away. I would extend my Conscious Perimeter then, as I found the answer, there were many minds in these golems, meaning many Rithes made it up, which ment you would either have to kill them all simutainiously, or have to kill it the number of times as many Rithes made it up<
What a bother....
>I would say, as I relayed this message back to Miles and Falx, telling them what I had found out. Hopefully this would help us overcome the foes. I would then motion, as a large amount of Reality Threads appeared, wrapping and binding around the Golem. As this would happen, then the Liche King would appear on the other side of him. I would then stab my Soulforce covered Relic into the ground behind the Golem, as the Liche King did the same with its staff in front of the Golem. As each one was stabbed, a huge bonfire like effect of Soulforce, conjured by the both of us, would consume around the Golem. I would also let loose my Deathchill Aura so that it would be slowly sapped of energy and its Shaddow Protection would also start to diteriorate, so that it would have less of a chance being protected. Hopefully this surge was enough to defeat the Golem, if not, I would have to call for help, but momentarily, it was contained at least<
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:21 pm

*As the falling Golem was hit by the nimbus, raikiris, and all the Raikous, after all thoughs had hit, it would disappate into nothing, as Shaddow would spread out, and then also vanish, singaling its defeat. Now, as the other Golem was bound and surged with Soulforce by Mirg, some of its Shaddow would disappate, and it would shrink in size. However, it would not disappear completely, not being totally defeated. It would struggle against the binds, as the Shaddow around it would try and rip them off, but would be bent back or destroyed by the Soulforce. Last, but not least, the last unattacked Golem would take sudden interest in Miles, as it raised its various hands, as suddenly a uncountable number of Shaddow Missiles would be shot out of its body, homing in on miles as they were released. After having released them, the Golem would then start to follow mile's movements, trying to trap him between the crowd of Rithes and the Golem itself*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:28 pm

*miles woulds hoot up twice as fast via air manipulation obviously stronger than before as the massive pool of tar below would grow and shoot up in massive amounts as it began to grow white scales, and form some sort of head on the end of the long narrow form while Miles would shoot straight up out of the vicinity at extremely rapid speed weaving through the missilea's pulsing with a great mass of power within. The tar would then shape a massive white dragon with lightning bolts shooting from its skin to random locations at the ground with devestating amounts of electricity*

*as the white dragon that was a light based being since all darkness was repelled from Miles the dragon would roar that would echo within all of kiez once the roar sounded the dragons mouth would drip clear liquid overflooding while Miles sent 2 sludges shot at mirg and falx in a non lethal matter as simply a way of sending a message in secret via telepathy* 'clear the ground NOW!' *the tar clone would send directly to their brains, to falx this would all be familiar but to mirg this would be completely new*
Back to top Go down
Medius
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Medius

Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : Academy

Character sheet

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:32 am

\There would be a small crack, as I would burst into the area, however a few hundred feet into the air above where the battle was taking place. There I would float and watch the battle. These mortals were good...for being mortals....I would continue to float there, watching silently/

Oh, using Golem mode...huh....clever Cado....
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:41 am

*As I appeared near the ground, to help the other two out, I would suddenly be hit by the tar, singling me to get away from the ground. I would begin to do so, however, I would also see Mirg, his scythe in the ground, one of the few things keeping the other golem bound up. I would quickly focus, as motioned towards the ground. Instantly the ground broke open, as a large circular crack in the ground appeared around Mirg and the Golem. Large plants and trees would sprout under them, as it lifted Mirg and the Golem, still standing on the same piece of earth, up and away from the ground. As soon as the earth was away from the ground, Nimbus would appear under it, as it helped support its weight, and hold it away from the ground more. I would then dive down, as I landed behind Mirg*

Allow me to assist....

*I would say, as thunder rumbled all around us, as suddenly, all three Raikous flew in large numbers from every direction towards the Golem, trying to strike and help with the Soulforce, to end the Golem*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:43 am

>I would nod, as Falx moved in to finish the Golem off. I was ok with it, as all my energy was bent on containing and restraining it. I would also receive the message from Miles, as I would then Telepathically responding to him thanks....<
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:50 am

*The dragon would bring its head back up and then swing it downward as it spewed out some sort of clear liquid Miles would mimic, the dragon would then have nanosteel armor shapeshifted onto it while Miles's arms would surge with electricity and the clouds would thunder and rumble, whatever Miles had planned it was something big because he alerted Falx and Mirg that if his attack were to destroy or harm the builds around he would assist in building them afterwards and for them to brace for impact. The dragon would then fly straight up and slam downwards in a full body slam of the 50' long dragon that was already 20' wide, and to add to it the clouds unleashed a hellish amount of white lightning strikes focused around the golems even possibly enough to outshine falx if possible for Miles, these lightning strikes would ignite the clear fluid causing a massive explosion that would send aftershocks to the surrounding area, it would even cause a fiery side effect with the golems in the direct center of the explosion and the flame forcing them to take the brunt of the devastating smash from the 50' long and 30' wide dragon and fiery explosion that actually had the danger of destroying nearby buildings*

"whatever it takes to kill you cursed beings" *as miles continued to focus making the nanosteel dragon keep spewing fuel and lightning continuing to reign but at half the amount it was before*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Harbringer of Darkness
Eclipse

Character sheet

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:02 am

*As the Golem that was bound by Mirg was then moved and then struck with a lot of lightning, and various kinds too, it would disperse entirely, as it vanished, the Shaddow that had been around it dissipating too. Last but not least again, as the one Golem left. As the various explosions went off, and started to build around the Golem, not to mention the lightning, the Shaddow aura that was around the Golem would suddenly harden, and also take a reflective like state, so that when the lightning hit it, no matter the brightness or intensity, it would be deflected off elsewhere, whether towards Miles again, or towards the other two, Falx and Mirg. This hardening of the Shaddow would also be able to withstand the effects of the blast, as the Golem also sprang into the air, as it floated away from the exploding on the ground. As it did, it suddenly looked upwards at Medius, who had appeared to watch before. It had a look of somewhat solemness, and also a look of longing, as though for help. There would also be a large noise, as many many Rithes that were standing around watching seemed to each let out a large pop noise, which led to them disappearing. As they did, it seemed as though the Golem started to even grow amongst all the explosions and what not, as its Shaddow all seemed to expand outwards, like a growing crystal of sorts. It would continue to look up, as more of the lightning was reflected off of it.

There would be another surprise of course too, as all the Missiles that had been homing in on Miles, as they would have followed him even if he dodged them, they would be hit by the force of the explosions, and be affected, as they weren't connected to the Golem. When they were hit, they would also explode, and when they did, they would leek a poison like substance into the surrounding explosion, which would then spread faster through it, as though it was using the explosion as a medium. As it spread, it would then surround Miles, as the explosion was also everwhere, and even if Miles move out of it, it would spread fast towards him. It would then attempt to corrupt him, and also decay him away if possible. All this would continue on, as the Golem continued to look at Medius*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Holy S***.....

*I would say, as I watched the explosion spread towards the pyramids. I was quite sure that Ezekiel wouldn't be happy about that fact that all the pyramids were left in ruins when he came back. I would quickly motion towards them, as Nimbus suddenly appeared around all the ones which were in danger, protecting them quite nicely. I would also look down towards the Golem. It was odd, it was as though he was staring at something in the sky....*

What....is that an Eclipse...!?

*I would say, as I spotted Medius so high up in the sky watching. I would quickly activate Shrewish Senkaku Raikogan, as I knew I would need it if a Eclipse showed up here to fight. Otherwise, I would make sure that no lightning from miles would come near Mirg and I, as I continued to pull the two of us out of the way of danger, as I wondered if I was going to have to face an Eclipse again*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:05 am

*Miles would first control the electrical lightning to be sent other ways once reflected and dodge the explosions reflected by dashing backwards via air manipulation. Then Miles would then cancel the lightning from raining down and the fuel from being mimicked but keep the dragon in motion as it would sprout wings and fly rapidly fast charging toward the eclipse in a body slam attack via air manipulation while Miles jet through the air at rapid speeds via air manipulation to dodge the missiles and explosions weaving between each and everyone not letting any of the poison get near him.*

*Miles woulds end a telepathic message to Falx and mirg* 'you two work on offense i will be the defense, if you see a tar being come towards you go with it, btw that 50' long 30' wide dragon beast with wings is on our side if you couldn't tell' *Miles would keep moving making sure not to be struck by the missiles or explosions and in mid tackle the dragon would have 5' long spikes shape on it and focus on the eclipse*

*Miles would provide further information* 'remember photogess is its weakness whatever you can do based off that let it out, if you have to use the dragon as a medium for the light attacks'
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:30 am

>I would nod, as I received the message from Miles, but I would then look at Falx, waiting for his command. Since he and I were on offense, and he was higher ranked, I was going to follow his lead<
Lead the way.
>I would twirl Shadow Slice and Hammering Desire, as I prepared for whatever came<
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : Academy

Character sheet

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:48 am

Oh, seems they have noticed me....time to make a drop in....

\I would say, as I then vanished, and then reappeared below the Golem, which was suddenly swallowed up by a large black aura that appeared above him, which sucked it in, and vanished, never to be seen again. The aura would vanished, as I motioned towards the ground, and suddenly, those auras appeared everywhere around the place, sucking mainly all the missiles and Rithes out of the area near us. One large aura would also appear, as the giant dragon was suddenly pulled in and vanished forever. I would then vanish as I reappeared on the ground/

Sorry Cado....but your cause was really a hopeless one....

\I would then make a saluting motion towards where Ezekiel and Cado were duking it out, as I then spoke a few inaudible words. Suddenly, all of the Rithes in the area of suddenly vanished all together, as though they had been reverse summoned. I would then turn towards Miles, Falx, and Mirg, as I looked up at them, considering they were all up in the air still/

Well, my Escellsians....you fight a tough fight...I thought it would be nice to give you a rest for once....since eventually Cado would have died and those Rithes would have been under my charge anyways....its better to just get rid of them now....they're so bothersome...

\I would smile, although that would be blocked out by the Shaddow aura and the helmet that was underneath/

Well, I'd like to say good work, but unfortunately your work isn't done...as we speak, there are other of my 'brethren' whom attack other places around the globe....I suggest once you've rested, I suggest you help them out....only a suggestion of course, you don't have to follow my advice...

\I would let out a hardy laugh, as I looked back over my shoulder towards the Mesa/

Wow, they're still at it...? Gez, I thought that Cado was weaker than that....or your leader was stronger....

\I would be there only a few more moments watching, but then I would turn, and shrug, as I then started to float off the ground a few inches/

Toodalu! my friends, till we meet again....

\The Shaddow aura would then implode around me, as I warped off to another random destination/
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:54 am

*I would have nodded towards Miles after receiving the info, but then my eyes narrowed once the Eclipse started to move. I would have brought my hand out, as I prepared an assult of Akairaikou, however, I would then notice that the Golem was swallowed up by the Eclipses powers, along with the Golems missiles. A mistake? I would then watch as the Eclipse landed without touching Miles, as I noticed that this must be the one that Miles was fighting before, however, after he disspelled the Rithe army that was flooding Keiz, I would allow the Akairaikou to disappate. It was odd, so odd, like the Eclipse wasn't even against us, like he was on our side...although then why was he fighting, and had almost killed Miles before? Very odd. I would open my mouth to question him, but he then proceeded to vanish into thin air after giving us advice. I would then grab Mirg, as I vanished and reappeared next to the spot where the Eclipse was. I would then look around, no Rithes. I would then look up, waiting for Miles to decend, so that we could talk about this. I was a little confused*

Ah, that was interesting....
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:07 am

*Miles would quickly retract the tar from the dragon as soon as he saw the black hole by the golem and considering that he has faced this eclipse before he guessed he would try and suck up the tar dragon, then he would lower and land still in devastator mode retracting what tar was left within the area* "indeed. perhaps he is secretly on our side then, and if so maybe we could convince him to stop the eclipse. but that all seems too good to be true really, but one thing is for sure. falx? when we have free time we both have to train at working as a team. perhaps then we shall stand a better chance against those eclipses?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:57 pm

*I would nod, as I looked around*

Indeed, it would be wise...however, that may have to wait....the Eclipse said that there were other places that were being attack....we should probably go and help them out...or get someone to anyways....

*I would then vanish, as I appeared a top the nearest pyramid, using my eyes to see for miles around, and trying to pick up on any disturbences*

I do hope everyone else is ok....
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:09 pm

(so you can see the other guilds? if so in covenant Dr. Sin can probly be seen exiting grinning sinisterly)

*Miles would reform the dragon as he reserved the tar for it before it was sucked in. Miles then levitated onto it* "u lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:35 pm

*Just before they departed, I would IT in front of them, looking around* No need to go anywhere just yet....I want to fill you in first... *I would eye the broken buildings and trampled terrain, figuring the Rithe army was a little too much for these three to stop alone, than again, there was no one here* The Eclipse that attacked here is dead, however his partner that smaller less noticeable Eclipse is still alive, he fled off somewhere....as to the nature of these things, every Eclipse seems to fight differently, even encorperating different Studys with their Shaddow attacks, meaning setting a definite style of attack or defense against them is impossible....as far as other Eclipse attacks, there are three so far, One at each guild, and their not being defeated very easily. If you wish to go and help, be my guest, but I suggest rest first.... *I would then look them up and down, battle worn as I expected* Anything you wanna tell me, like how the Rithes are all gone already....it would be a surprise that they had all been taken care of by you all....although I would welcome that news....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home   Back Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back Home
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Other Locations :: Outer Courtyards-
Jump to: