Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) Empty
PostSubject: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:25 am

*Rozalyn stood in the mist near a marsh, arms crossed and and eyes closed. No point in using your eyes when you can't see, they would only decieve. Also since Rozalyn has bright red eyes, it would be a dead giveaway. Her pale skin made her hard to see. "So refreshing here..." The mist didn't seem to go away. It was like it was permanent to this field.*
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:31 am

(Reps this post)

the General drifted in here (AGAIN) and looked over at Rozalyn. He wasn't wielding any visible weapons.

"This outta be a fine introduction into the Underworld" he said.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:34 am

"Hm, That energy." Rozalyn kept her eyes closed and stood still. "General right? Why are you here? You abandoned the academy?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:43 am

"I was never really suited to be a magic user. In fact Earthlings can't use it. Wo what good would I be in a magical guild" he said
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:35 am

"Yes, true. Now." She uncrossed her arms, turning to the General's direction. Her eyes were still closed as her hair blew in the wind. "are you here for a fight?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:37 am

"yes, but not with you. It just wouldn't be fair if you fought me" he said.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:40 am

"So you won't fight unless you have a good chance of winning? Fine, I won't comment on your cowardice." She said nonchantly. She crossed her arms again, waiting for an opponent willing to battle.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:42 am

"I fought before and clearly lost." he said.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:46 am

"Heh, so what? And you'll get better by fighting people weaker than you? You learn from your mistakes, but you can't learn if you make no mistakes." She said in the exact same tone.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:47 am

We could duel but it might scare others off from entering" he said.

"I know you can probably see in this" he said drawing forth Banriu from a cube.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:50 am

"Probably, but since my eyes are closed, it doesn't matter. I have 5 other senses, and I know how to use them." She said cracking knuckles.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:55 am

"I have 5 different visions that are active at all times. And my brain can comprehend them all" he said as he could see perfectly fine despite the fog.

"Infrared, X-Ray, Sonar Vision, Night Vision and Thermal Vision" he said.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:01 am

"Hmph, sorta defeats the purpose of fighting in the fog then. Oh well. " She turned around to face the General, taking a stance.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:08 am

the General looked at her and pull Banriu to the side. He held the blade out to the far right with his right arm and held nothing in his left arm. He waited on the defensive this time.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:10 am

"Here I go." She dashed at the General, creating a crater where she once stood. She then appeared right in front of the General in a spinning fashion, throwing a kick right for his neck.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:11 am

As the kick came flying up for him he fire off his binding wires to snare her leg. Shortly after that two Splitter Missiles would follow. He himself pulled back a step or two to completely thrown her movement balance off.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Rep. : 1
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Soul Energy

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:17 am

*Susanoo converged out of the mist some way aways from the little battle with a bit of paper in his hand chuckling as he read what was on it*
"Hehehehe...Mind if I join?" *He looked sideways at Rose as she attacked a person Susanoo was unfamiliar with*
"Saw this notice of a little free-for-all."*He waved the odd piece of paper in his hand*
"I don't usually do these but...I'll make an exception."*Susanoo grinned humbly while missiles flew past*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:29 am

(Daaaamn, my post was null and voided. Oh well.)

*Spinning at such a high velocity, her snared leg would have enough force to pull the General back due to the wires attached to him. This would pull the General forcefully with enough speed and force right into his own missiles as Rozalyn used her hand to slash the wires off her leg. She then side flipped through the air, sensing the energies on the field. "Hmm, this energy....Susan?" She landed a ways off from the General and Susanoo, eyes still closed. She stood up, pulling her combat gloves for no reason. "Susan can you fight blind?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:15 am

(yea we won't Very Happy, this is just my intro post continue where you left off General)

*Susanoo bowed slightly and straightened up. He threw away the piece of paper he had in his hand and looked ahead toward the dense fog.*
"Can I? The question should be...can you?"*the air was still around Susanoo...probably because there was none. The fog within his atmosphere began to freeze and fall as sleet toward the ground and he was gone...Susanoo had whisked away in a blur of blue*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:20 am

"Heh, fighting Susanoo without my vision or weapons? I may not win this round." She was being modest with it, since she never fought Susanoo before, she had a big blank on some of his abilities. Luckily, she watched a fight or two of his before, and hoped it would come in handy. She felt a cold sensation from Susan's direction, and assumed it was his field that removes oxygen from the atmosphere. She could since his chakra as well as tell the difference between his and the General's energy. She then waited for the next move to be initiated.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:41 am

the General before he was pulled into his own missiles would have pulled back with the aid if his jump jets. The thrust would have been enough to counter any kicking or spinning motion generated by a last minute attempt. After pulling back he landed on the ground and moved his Banriu infront of him waiting for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:26 pm

*Susanoo appeared behind the General just as he rebounded from his last attack. He used sound warp to traverse the gap between himself and the General, meaning the following concussive sound blast would follow shortly after his appearance behind him. Susanoo's right hand also crackled with electricity as he took no hesitation to aim a powerful right hook toward the General's kidney...if he had one. BOOM The sound wave blasted at the General at full force from his front. How he dealt with it was up to him. However the blast was strong enough to at least push him backward toward Susanoo's fist.*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:07 pm

*Facing Susanoo and the General's direction, she felt the strong blast of sound in the foggy atmosphere, accompanied by the sense of electricity. "Looks like things have started again." She said to herself as she leaped into the sky. She threw a fury of kicks at their direction, letting the shockwave of the kicks crash down on them. The kicks were strong enough to break the sound barrier, making the shockwaves equally as powerful.*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:10 pm

(DAMN, Am I cursed to never finish a fight? T~T)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)   FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE FOR ALL (Spammers will be dealt with)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: The Creed :: East Division :: Training Area (fogged)-
Jump to: