Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

hiding ......

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Covenant

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:25 am

inari is in the cave curled up by a pool of water an she licks parts of her body removing some pebbles that had gotten loged in under her scales. she had made some small fires. she was hoping she had finaly got away from the stalkers..
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Ghooooosts...

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:55 pm

#~*Desdemona wandered into the caverns, feeling oddly adventurous on this day. As she snuck in behind the waterfall, she noticed that she wasn't alone. Her eyes widened slightly as she laid eyes on another girl in there; but... this girl was different. Desdemona could see she wasn't fully human.... And as a result? She sould only see her name; not her death time as she saw for humans. Desdemona timidly approached, being cautious not to startle her. "... Inari-san... Hullo there..." She muttered vaguely. She hadn't expected to run into another person here; But she could tell, this girl was similar to her in some ways...*~#
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Materia Energy

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:59 pm

William waltz into the area and notices the young dragon girl. And another girl there

"BONUS!" he said to himself walking in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:45 pm

inari looks at the girl who walked in an shehas a little rock in her mouth an she spits it out. "i dont know you but you know me how...." inari then see the guys back an grouns.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:49 pm

#~*Desdemona froze as she felt another presence, she whipped her head around to see a rather tall man. Her jaw locked momentarily as her eyes set on his death time. After giving herself a moment to recover, she shook her head. "William Suwhenzetie-san..." She said with a bow of her head, showing respect to another stranger once more~! Oh, what a predicament. Here, she thought she'd wander through the damp cave on her own, left to her thoughts. Yet here she was, already having bumped into two others already.... Nevertheless. She figured this was good... to help her social skills... which were non-existent. She then turned back to the girl, and smiled timidly.

"Forgive me... I have the eyes of a shinigami... So, I can see your name simply floating above your head in glowing red letters. I guess, it's only fair to give you my name... I'm Desdemona Dementia; Shinigami." She spoke quietly, in a rather dry, cracked voice. She bowed her head to Inari, before straightening up, awkwardly holding on to her arm.*~#
Back to top Go down
William
William

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:51 pm

"Hey hey, you know my name" he said smiling at the Shinigami girl.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:46 pm

inari grubles under her breath. "i dont want to know any thing about him.."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:05 pm

#~*Desdemona shook her hood off her head, giving a little flourishing nod to William. "Yes, that I do... Shinigami gift..." She said with a timid smile. Before she said anythign else, she turned to Inari curiously. She was acting rather cold towards the man... had they met before? Was something wrong? Looking semi curious, semi concerned, Desdemona gazed into the girl's eyes looking for answers... yet; Inari's eyes didn't betray her. "... is something wrong, Inari-san..?" She asked, her voice dry once more.*~#
Back to top Go down
William
William

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:08 pm

William looked at her and flicked his kitty tail around. "So who's here for what" he said

(William's ages is a lot, He is immortal unless you destroy his entire body. So he has no time of death.)
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:15 pm

inari thinks of a way to get the guy away from her she leans in close to mona and wswats her tailed around pushing mona hardy ah her lips touches inaris.... inari feels like puking but she just holds its back an keeps the kiss going she would hope mona caught on. or else this would be worthless...
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:43 pm

#~*Desdemona's eyes went as wide as saucers, as her face went bright red. WHAT JUST HAPPENED? With a cry of surprise, she pushed herself away from Inari, putting her hood back on, and stumbling on her way to an upright position. "W-what... w.." She tried to stutter out words, but completely flustered, achieved nothing. Instead, she grasped uncomfortably at her robe, sontantly adjusting it while moving back towards a wall of the cavern. Good byeeee lone exploring.*~#
Back to top Go down
William
William

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:48 pm

"Awwwwwww you spoiled the fun" William said hoping it would continue.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:01 am

inari sighs inside an just looks a mona her draconic eyes seem to peer though her soul. or it just seems it.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:19 am

#~*Desdemona, looking a little frightened, whipped her head around, looking from William to Inari. "Ei- Er- Um, M-maaaybe I should leave.." She muttered, still a little stunned. She had had quite the number of odd experiences... but this was one of the top ones. She gave a quick bow to Inari, and to William. "H-hopefully I'll see you two again..." She murmered starting to make her way towards the waterfall exit.*~#
Back to top Go down
William
William

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:21 am

William waved to her then looked at the dragon girl. "why are you so afraid of me" he said.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:25 am

inari follows the girl. she at her heels following her. for inari it was eay to keep up. an she would thing think the guy would get a hint.
Back to top Go down
William
William

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:25 am

William wandered off all bordly
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:30 am

#~*Desdemona noted that she was being followed, but made no action to encourage, or stop this action. She just walked on, silently musing why Inari wouldn't talk to William. As she was mere inches from the water, she sighed, and turned to face Inari and William. "... Is something buggin you Inari? He wouldn't hurt you..." Desdemona murmered, looking at William. She could tell through his energies he was safe... yet Inari seemed determined not to intereact with him.*~#
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:36 am

inari knows this is bulshit but she coughs out. "i dont like men..." she just looks at des an winks a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
William
William

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:37 am

William's body shift as he takes the form of a Woman. "this better" he said.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:39 am

"ummm no i prefure real women not tranys...." inari curs her tail around desdemona. her tail is very warm even though the cave is damp an cold.
Back to top Go down
William
William

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:40 am

William sits down and stares at both of them "well making something pretty happen" he said.

"If they rejected him again he would simply leave for good.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:46 am

#~*Desdemona sputtered, immediately feeling uncomfortable. She carefully wormed her way out of the tail, and backed away. "I, oh..." She sighed and shook her head. Was she being flirted with? "I, um. Sorry to dissappoint you, William-san, but I don't think that'll happen..." She backed away nervously, giving a timid look to Inari. "Um, I really think I'll just go now... off to train... alone or somethign similar... erhm. I think... yes... BYE." And with that, Desdemona disappeared in a blur of her red cape. As she sat on the rocks beside the waterfall, she sighed, scartching her head. "... Odd... so... odd... I can't handle more than one person at a time..." She said to herself quietly. She adjusted her robes one more time before carefully walking away. From now on, she was going to be a little more cautious before stepping into a place to explore. That was easily one of the most uncomfortable situations she had been in~!*~#
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:50 am

inari jumps in to the water an swims catching up to demona.
Back to top Go down
William
William

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:50 am

William would completely leave the area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hiding ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding ......   hiding ...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hiding ......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southeast :: Damp Caverns-
Jump to: