Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sol Le'Blanc
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sol Le'Blanc

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Covenant

Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments Empty
PostSubject: Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments   Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Weapons:

Spoiler:
1) Modifier Reconstructor: Verutum
A. General Purpose-
Standard issue, and with a universal application in mind, this frame presents a basic weapon for infantry use.
B. Black Ops Role-
This rifle is intended for clandestine and internationally illegal roles in assassination and hostile territory reconnaissance. A large, baffled sound suppressor surrounds the shortened barrel. The magazine in question is actually an under-barrel helical system housing 50 rounds. A padded brass catcher covers the whole ejection port, functionally silencing even the action of the bolt, and collecting bullet casings to lessen forensic evidence.
C. CQB/ Security Role-
This version has been rechambered for pistol rounds, and the barrel has been drastically shortened. A slanted foregrip has been installed to control climb, and a sliding stock has been fitted (seen unextended here). This version of the weapon would be used with concealment in mind, for close quarters security roles, or for use by tank and artillery crews.
D. Heavy Support Role-
A large box feed of belted, tumbling rounds replaces the old magazine, and a downwards directed flash suppressor and bipod are fitted to the end of the barrel. A carrying handle is fixed to the top of the frame.
E. Close Support Role-
An independent, under-barrel 40mm grenade launcher has been attached to this rifle for use by grenadiers. An extended iron grenade sight points up from the gun frame. An opened trigger frame extends down to the base of the grip, allowing the weapon to be used by gloved hands.
F. Sniper Role-
An extended barrel offers more rifling for enhanced accuracy, and the scope jacks straight into a primary processor (then fed into a goggle’s HUD). The magazine has been shortened to better facilitate prone shooting, and the standard grip has been replaced with a robotic fixture for the sake of immediate and enhanced trigger pulls. The hand fixture would attach straight to the wrist of the user.
G. Paratrooper Role-
A ceramic bayonet is affixed to the front of the shortened barrel, and a folding stock can dramatically shorten the overall length of the rifle when needed.

Spoiler:
2) Sharp Clock Falsify Wings
A. Magnetic Knives: With the sharp long knives on the wings. sol is able to channel chakra to activate the magnetic fields in the metal knives to attract incoming or surrounding metals.
B. Knive's Tornado: Able to create a gust of wind with metal objects picked up from the magnetic fields on the knives.
C. Stupifey Decapitation: with the less weight on the wings heightens the speed. Which can and could decapitate anyone near Sol in a 3 feet radius when the wings are in affect.

Spoiler:
3) Romulus
A. Heat & Target Rockets: With rocket bases located on the top of the robot just above the rocket booster system the heat seeking and targeted rockets are fired and can go long and short range with devistating after affects.
B. Machine Gun: With this robot installed with regular machine guns on embraced on each of the arms, it's considered to fire rapid rounds quickly without notice.
C. Rocket Boosters: With Pressure stabilizing systems on the side of the large top half on the back of the robot. The cylinders can open releasing the pressure in the form of heat. Shooting the robot into the air with ease. Able to keep the Robot in air for sometime yet not very long considering it's heavy armour and weight.
D. Heavy Defense/Offense: With the shell like armour surrounding almost completely the entire robot stabilizes and can deflect mere shuriken and kunai and any other small metal weapon without denting the armour. With weapons like swords might also have a problem penetrating and infiltrating the armour completely with a rip in the armour.
E. Wire Retractors: With large wire like chains keeping the machine like joints of the robots arms to move. Yet if paralyzed the robot can sacrafice the movement of its arms momentarily to use the wire to restabilize from it's paralyzness. With the thick metal in the large wires like chains it's able to rip through some metals and material.

Spoiler:
4) Modular
A. Normal Mod: Simple Kicks and Punches packed with Sol's Chakra similar to Sakura's ability to use her chakra in her fist and arms.
B. Sensor Array & Anti-Air Rockets Mod: Simply confusion of the enemy to lose some track of chakra signature. And Anti-Air rockets used to warn and even deflect incoming attacks when they explode to release heat and energy also packed with some TNT and high explosives.
C. Lazer & Machine Gun Mod: Simple Lazer beams and rounds of bullets can be fired out of the gun mod of the arm. Similar to Romulus's Machine Gun description.
D. Defensive Mod: Similar to Romulus' heavy defensive armour. This robot can take impact from any attack probably cutting any attack by half damage from the full attack.
E. Sight & Heat/Chakra Seeking Mod: With enhanced sight the robot's main function is to seek heat signatures and some chakra. Yet not accurate from time to time.
F. Bomber Mod: With a large case strapped on teh back to the front of this robot it seems to have many explosives in the case. Some ranging from small to high explosive devices.
G. Rocket Booster Mod: With Pressure stabilizing systems on the side of the large top half on the back of the robot. The cylinders can open releasing the pressure in the form of heat. Shooting the robot into the air with ease. Able to keep the Robot in air for some time. With less weight it can fly through the air able to dodge most attacks.

Spoiler:
5) Orbital
A. Sunlight Conversion: With large plates surrounding the back of teh robot in various position the plates are able to collect solar energy and sunlight and convert the energy into condensed beams similar to bullets yet endless amount.
B. Ultimate Shield & Anti Gravitational Shield: With the plates on it's back it's able to use them to transform into a 3D shape similar to Gaara's unltimate defense with the sand. But with Anti-Gravitational shields attached it's able to slow down or even stop incoming objects, maybe even elemental attacks.
C. Speed Rockets / Time Bombs: With the long guns attached to the arms also instead of lazer bullets being shot it's able to release large beams which move at great speed holding great after affects. Also able to create orbs of the energy created from conversion into orbs that have different explosion rates and times.

(Pictures inspired by Keith Thompson & I do not own any rights to the pictures)

OCC: I did that since it's copywrited work D: oh and if anything seems out of my rank now let me know I'll save it for later k bye
Back to top Go down

Futuristic Abilities: Sol's Enhancments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Weapons and Other Items-
Jump to: