Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A Battle Before Business

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Labu Angel Trini
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labu Angel Trini

Rep. : 0
Nation : Anywhere where there's love
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Love Magic, Divine Energy

A Battle Before Business Empty
PostSubject: A Battle Before Business   A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Trini flies over the garden before dropping from the sky with a quiet 'oomph'. She brushes a bit of ash off herself as she stands. Though she was sent her to spread love, Trini was the type to enjoy a good battle every now and again. Which explains why she was in the garden instead of going into a city and shooting people down with the divine arrows. She hums, watching a caterpillar slink by, as she awaits an opponent.
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Before Business   A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:32 pm

William appeared in the battle feild. "A young girl. I'm not going to prison" he said he was here for a rare fight on his level
Back to top Go down
Labu Angel Trini
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labu Angel Trini

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Before Business   A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 pm

Trini glances up to look at the man and tilts her head to the side. "Chibi dunno whatchu talkin about..."
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Before Business   A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:44 pm

"Duel" he said pulling he fist back.
Back to top Go down
Labu Angel Trini
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labu Angel Trini

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Before Business   A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:48 pm

At the word, Trini perks up. "Well why didn't ya say so~!" She pulls a keychain from one of her sleeves, a heartshaped charm and an umbrella one hang from it. "Labu Labu Parasol~!" With a flash of pink light and hearts, a closed parasol forms in her hands. "Let's get to it then." Before she finishes speaking, she jumps into the air and slashes down towards the man.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Before Business   A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:53 pm

As the swing neared William it would make this girl easy prey. Pushing his left fist forwards a great beam of crackling energy would shoot out towards the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Labu Angel Trini
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labu Angel Trini

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Before Business   A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:00 pm

Trini grins at this and simply opens her parasol. Love energy surrounds it, blocking the angel from the blast. It does push her back though and she floats back down to the ground. When she lands, the parasol hides her from view and it's large size becomes obvious. She raises it up, closing it once more. "Heh heh. You'll hafta do better than that to hit this Chibi." A faint pink light begins shining from the tip of the parasol, but there's no time to focus on that as she attacks once more. This time, she comes in low, jabbing the parasol up towards her opponent.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Before Business   A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:40 pm

William's right hand sends a volley of two energy balls rushing straight down to intercept her attack and hopefully delay it. This energy was ice energy and would explode and freeze atop whatever was in its path. Be it attack or barrier it would have a nice layer of ice on it after.

William summoned forth a red beam right after and fired that down as well.
Back to top Go down
Labu Angel Trini
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labu Angel Trini

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Before Business   A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Trini giggles as she evades the attacks, zipping behind and above the man to swing the parasol at him like a bat. There was a reason she joined the Underworld when she came to this place. Being a cupid means getting into the world of mortals and getting out before your presence can be sensed. All angels in E5, whether they be a guardian or cupid, has to go through this type of training.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Before Business   A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:31 pm

William lifted his left arm into the air and summoned forth a menacing machine gun. H e fired the machine gun at her and while he was doing it created a vortex of wind using what little wind there was. The vortex was now swirling around them both. As William's bullet's hit the vortex's wall they would ricochet off the side and all deflect straight for the girl from all angle's even if she warped there would be little chance of not getting hit.
Back to top Go down
Labu Angel Trini
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labu Angel Trini

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Before Business   A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Fortunately for Trini, the vortex is quite useful. She expands her parasol, the rib covering the majority of her body, while she uses her free hand to shoot a few bullets away with divine energy shots. "I think has charged enough. Labu Labu Beam!" The light coming from the ferrule of the parasol explodes as a heart-shaped blast shoots from it. Instead of heading towards the man, it flies into the vortex where it erupts into multiple blasts and ricochets the same way as the bullets...except the blasts head towards the man, not Trini.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Before Business   A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:57 pm

With several shots from his right handed energy cannon he quickly fired off shots of frozen energy towards the oncoming objects. The vortex suddenly vanished but was followed by a slew of invisible Saizen razor wind slices that all went in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Labu Angel Trini
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labu Angel Trini

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Before Business   A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:10 am

Of course, Trini covers herself with the parasol, letting the wind move around it. As she drops back to the ground, she wonders curiously how he thought he could freeze the power of love. She closes her parasol up and yawns. So far, this wasn't the type of battle that could keep her entertained, but attitude prevents her from walking away. Instead, she reverts her parasol back to its charm form on the keychain. 'I think it's time for another approach...' Her pink outfit becomes an ankle-length, blue linen dress and her Cupid's Bow forms in her hands. Without a word, she shoots an Arrow of Frustration at him.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Before Business   A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:18 am

As the wind passed by her William flicked his finger forcing it to make a direct turn and head straight for her from behind. To deal with the arrow he fired a beam of crackling energy at it.
Back to top Go down
Labu Angel Trini
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labu Angel Trini

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Before Business   A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:21 pm

Trini turns and lazily puts up a barrier of divine energy. However, she doesn't turn back. What happens to the arrow she couldn't care less. Instead, her pink parasol outfit returns and she skips off through the garden. "You're boring mister. I'm gonna find someone more interesting to play with~!" And for the first time, she walks away from a battle.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Before Business   A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:41 pm

"Now you know why I never fight anyone my level" he yelled to her as he burst off into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Before Business   A Battle Before Business I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Battle Before Business
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northwest :: Pale Gardens-
Jump to: