Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosa Angelic
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Rosa Angelic

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Solar Energy

Character sheet
Race: Human Archer

Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Rosa giggles as her skin turned tanned again after hugging Inari “my energy type is Solar energy so if there is no sun i lose energy and power so my shin turns pale but the warmth of people i am around is classed as solar but i still think Inari is cute” Rosa says
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Hilden Alderon

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chi, Navitas, Soulforce

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:15 pm

"i see but how does warmth of others classify exactly?...wait let me guess the sunlight is absorbed within people and you act as a type of battery that powers off of it sort of similar to how this counts as both soulforce and astral energy" *hilden would guess using what he knows of energies and demonstrating by manifesting some sort of clear yet colored force that would solidify in areas by hilden's choice**
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

Rep. : 1

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:19 pm

inrais body temp is ver warm. she is a contasin 120F at all times. inaris blushes from some one calling her cute. she just twitches her ears an looks away. "i heard you had steel skin can i try some thing..."
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:20 pm

"as long as it won't risk my life fine" *Hilden although remained aware of what was to be done* "what was it you wanted to try tho?"

Last edited by Hilden Alderon on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosa Angelic
Rosa Angelic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:32 pm

Rosa sat there and watches them slowly she did not know what was doing to happen or any thing
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:33 pm

(ok editted)
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:44 pm

inari stands up. to her rosas light an she walks up to him an she pokes her claw in to his steel skin like it was a knife in to butter an she pulls dow an her claw rips open his skin. she stops after about an inch. "steel skin is not all that powerful... in order for you to move it needs to be at least 1/8 thick with out perentaly screwing up your blood veins. to me 1/8 steel is like tinfoil." inaris has stength an def then again when one swims in lavalike its a pool then you pretty tough skined.
Back to top Go down
Rosa Angelic
Rosa Angelic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Rosa just looked shocked at what happen to see with no effort Inari opened Hilden like a can “wow that is strong and hilden you going to be okay” rosa says trying to keep her energy up
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:53 pm

*Hilden would be able to bear the pain of it rather easily yet the steel skin was not exactly only 1/8th thin it was rather thick about half an inch thick infact and was actually a part of him...literally* "yeah but i was made artificialy by someone who has experimented on each and every of his realm's soldiers personally with much greater abilities than mine. technically i'm only 3 years old since i was made 3 years ago"

(in the operation his skin was removed while being created with rituals and spells and during his creation they made his blood veins deeper within his body and the steel about half an inch thick. yeah he isn't a normal human just like you arn't normal either as for the mobility it is made to act like liquid metal yet harden on the outside and best put lets say you punch him it would harden only in the area it comes in contact and any deeper in the steel as needed and boom isntant armor skin)
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:04 pm

(if i punched him his bones would shatter. you got the skin but it dont mean your bones are that hard. how ever inari dos have hard bones... an stronger skin. an by the sounds of your char you should be in the same group as me an rosa.)

"from the feel your skin... if i was to punch you i would leave a nice dent in you." inari then slips out of rosas hug an gos an looks for more meat on all fours.
Back to top Go down
Rosa Angelic
Rosa Angelic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Rosa looks down before walking in to her cave and goes on to her bed and curls up as her colour goes pale again then she warms up and turns tanned again
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:11 pm

(yeah ud think he belongs in covenant but...)

"yeah i'm sure you might leave a dent but still and that's not all i got, you see every lord of each realm in my creation contributed some of those realms were demons, souls, and elemental" *he said as he demonstrated by manifesting samples of the s type astral energy, he then would seem to split in two being just an illusion that if successful would seem real, and flame*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:04 pm

"meh if i was made up of that many things i would have killed my self.." inari gos in the the girls room an slips her tail in to her bed an its feels like a heater.
Back to top Go down
Rosa Angelic
Rosa Angelic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Rosa’s temperature rises and her skin turns tanned again and she wakes to see Inari there and softly smiles at her “thank you Inari” She says softly
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:10 pm

"id rather live...." *his thoughts about the past brought him back to memories of someone here now and went silent immediately shuddering at the memories*
Back to top Go down
Rosa Angelic
Rosa Angelic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:13 pm

Rosa just did not add any thing to their conversation the memories of her families death still ran through her mind as tears well up in her eyes and Rosa tries to hide the fact she was crying
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:14 pm

*hildon would change the subject* "so what are you doing sleeping here if you are powered by the solar power?"
Back to top Go down
Rosa Angelic
Rosa Angelic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:16 pm

“the sun is not out in the cave it is a bit warmer” Rosa says bluntly but not rudely she was crying feeling the pain of her past
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:17 pm

"np rosa" inari stands there an like a normal animal inari just pees on the floor. it stinks cuase its a form of self defnce like a snake but inari dosnt mind it. plus living like an animal most of your life you dont seem to care where you go. "hes got a point rosa"
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:19 pm

"whats wrong?" *hilden would ask worried for her*
Back to top Go down
Rosa Angelic
Rosa Angelic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:24 pm

“Just some bad memories appear time to time” Rosa says it was true that the sun was not out but the memories hurt head alot she did not want to be worried about this it just hurt her head
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:31 pm

"did they follow you here in person though?" *speaking of this hilden was reminded of something he should warn the others about* "actually u guys should be warned of him. someone from my old home followed me here. His name is Dr. Sin, he is the son of the very lord that did the steel skin experiment on me, and although he is evil like his father Dr. Sin does not believe in boundries unlike his father. If you see anyone with creepy children or hulking figures that seem odd. Don;t stick around. without hesitation he would expirment on you"
Back to top Go down
Rosa Angelic
Rosa Angelic

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Rosa looked at Hilden and nods. She had heard rumours of a mad man running around doing evil stuff to people “okay” rosa says

(Inari i pmed back)
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:42 pm

inari yawns. "the only scary here is the fact i am naked....."
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:44 pm

"you ahve not been told of one of his experiments....its a undead small ten year old boy who has a massive invisible force, his eyes are pure white and he has only one thing on his mind....the urge to squish people to smush. scary thing is he is just the tip of the iceberg" *hilden said shuddering with fear*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)   Rosa's Hidden Cave(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosa's Hidden Cave(open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southeast :: Damp Caverns-
Jump to: