Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:24 am

"N-not... R-eally...."

Her voice was crackly, and her throat was dry. She felt like she'd been fried..

"Electri...city... Metal shards... In my skin... Owch."

Was all she could say, closing her eyes tightly. She couldn't move, so she just slumped there against him for awhile. She hoped it would wear off... But at the same time, she didn't. She didn't mind being so close to him.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

Rep. : 1
Energy Type : Elemental Energy? Work on that later. XD

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:35 am

*Shiro knelt down slowly seeing he was holding Zennyth up. He touched the ground beneath him, the ground shining a bit as the ice on the ground began to melt away. Then, taking off his jacket, he let her head rest on it as he made his way towards a tree near by. He began thinking to himself.*

First need some warmth. Electric shock in the cold is not good.

*He placed his hand against the frozen tree, warming the ice just as he did the ground. Then taking his Reverse Blade at his side, he struck the small tree letting his hit the ground with a thud. He began splitting it into pieces small enough for a fire.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:41 am

Zennyth was kept somewhat warm by her scarf still, but as her chakra got rerouted to try to do some internal heating, she began to get more and more cold. Soon she was shivering, her eyes still shut.

She wanted so badly to just say a spell, heal herself, and be done with it, but she knew that it was pretty risky with herself in this state... Easily, such a spell could do more harm than good...
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:48 am

*Finishing, he grabbed as much as he could and made his way back over to where she was laying. He started piling them up as he would look over at her, checking how she was doing.*

She looks in pain... Dammit what was I thinking!!!

*Done with the pile, he placed two fingers on the top piece, igniting a small flame. Ge started blowing on the flame letting the ember spread. Then he made his way back to Zennyth and moved her head up as he sat down, letting it rest on him. He then put the jacket over her as he looked up into the sky, seeing it was getting late.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:51 am

She winced as he moved her head. Owch, owch, owch, OW. She was burnt on the inside... It was one of the most agonising things she'd ever felt... But she put on a brave face, sticking out her tongue at him.

"Silly... Shiro-kun..."

She laughed a little, only to wince again as it only added to the pain.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:58 am

*He smiled, still knowing she was in pain.*

Here... It's something passed down in my family...

*He placed his hand on her forehead as a green colored aura began to surround his fingers. Then, a that same aura began to slowly engulf Zennyth's body, giving her a warm feeling. It was a healing aura that was taught to him by his Father. He let the aura surround her as he looked into the fire. Then closing his eyes he kinda began to focus a little since using the aura had its toll on him as well.*

Better?
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:06 am

She thought it was odd at first, that warm feeling, but because of how cold she was, it was quite welcome. she could feel the shock being combatted, the healing part of the aura soothing away most of the damage. She sighed in relief, opening her eyes.

"Much.... Thank-you, Shiro."

She smiled, and hesitantly flexed her hands, arms and shoulders in succession. Satisfied she could move again, she sat up, holding his face in her hands.

"Thank-you..."

She whispered, just glad to be free of the pain. It wasn't something she really enjoyed... Just as Shiro was the one who gave it to her, he was the one who took it away. She couldn't be upset about it, however, and decided just to show him how much she appreciated him healing her. Zennyth leaned forward a bit, kissing him softly as a way of showing her thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:11 am

*Quite confused and surprised at the same time, Shiro had a small look of shock on his face as he began to turn red a bit. Then bringing his hand to his head with a nervous laugh he spoke in the same nervous tone.*

Uhmmm... You're welcome...?

*He then closed his eyes letting out a sigh as he moved his face up towards the sky. Opening them again, his smile never faded as he looked at the night sky that had formed. The light from the fire was flickering on both of them, making the night just right he thought. He loved the night time more than he did the day, so he was actually admiring the darkness in the forest even though it was somewhat creepy.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:19 am

Zennyth sat beside him, propping herself up with an arm. She was close enough that their arms would brush eachother. She shivered slightly, seeing as she still didn't feel up to performing another spell to get the heating ability going for her scarf again. Instead, she picked up Shiro's jacket, and wrapped it around her shoulders.

"Nice night, isn't it?"

She said quietly, following his gaze. Zennyth didn't mind weird, or even creepy...
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:23 am

Beautiful... This view looks a lot better than the one back home.

*His eyes stayed fixed on the stars.*

Guess it's one of the reasons I came here.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:26 am

"You knew about this place before you came here?"

She snuck a glance at Shiro, a little curious as to HOW he knew. I mean, Zennyth was sucked in through a Black Hole... She had no clue what she was getting into at the time. Quite a mystery, this Shiro was...
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:30 am

I've heard about it. Thought I'd come check it out.

*Laughing a bit, he turned to return the glance with his smile.*

I guess you can say that's how I ended up here.

*He moved his gaze back to the fire.*

I've been.... Around. Seen a lot of places. Hopefully I'll get to see the whole world.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:00 pm

"Oh? Just where have you been, Shiro-kun~?"

Zennyth asked, still extremely curious about his past. Mystery seemed to surround this one... She shivered only a little bit, still a little cold. Touching a finger to her scarf once more, she whispered,

"Estus..."

This was one of the few times she actually felt the energy drain, but it wasn't that bad yet. Besides. SHE WAS COLD, DAMMIT. She would have snuggled close to Shiro... But for some reason, she didn't feel like her usual, bold self. Could it be... Zennyth was finally nervous around a guy? 0_0

"I had my memories completly erased, so I wouldn't know where I had visited in the past."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:35 pm

*Shiro's eyes narrowed a bit. Images of his past began to race through his mind, mostly those of the worst cases he's been put through. A look of deep though was seen on his face before he realized it. Then closing his eyes, he shook his head and smiled again.*

Well, my mind is fuzzy itself. I don't remember a lot of my past. Mostly of my childhood.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:49 pm

"'Not remembering' is better than not being able to remember at all."

Zennyth pouted, still bitter about having her memories erased. It was only a little over a year ago that those bastards had dumped her in the middle of nowhere, with no idea who she was, how old she was, where she was and how she got there... @_@
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Well now, enough about the past.

*Shiro looked at Zennyth with his warm smile and eyes closed.*

Feeling better..?
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:40 pm

"Mm... Much better~"

Zennyth said, though she wasn't quite sure if it was true. She could feel her chakra drain, and she didn't like it. Letting go of her spell on her scarf, she finally mustered up enough courage and snuggled up to Shiro, nestling herself right beside him, fitting in nicely, their sides pressed together to keep herself warm.

"Just a tad cold."

She rested her cheek on his chest, keeping from laughing. What might his reaction be...~?
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:04 pm

*Shiro's eyes widened a bit again as he starting to turn a bit red. With a surprised look on his face, he slowly moved his arm around her to help keep the warmth so she would stop shivering at least.*

Uhhmm... Ah.. Ok...

*Then finally resting his arm around Zennyth, he smiled again and brought his eyes back to the embers flickering from the fire he had made.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:22 pm

Too bad she couldn't see that blush, with her cheek resting on his chest as she was. She did stop shivering after awhile, and she shut her eyes, sighing happily. How odd. Zennyth being quiet? Well that was a change. Hopefully, Shiro had enjoyed his reprieve, as they sat there in companionable silence. a similar smile was on her own face, her eyes finally opening. How long had they been sitting there? An hour? Maybe more?

At any rate, Zennyth noticed that it had gotten quite late, the moon only the barest sliver high in the sky. Starlight highlighted the boughs of the distant trees, seeing as their little fire had started to die down to just embers.

"Shiro..."

Her voice was soft as she stirred just a bit, lifting her head and turning so she could see his face.

"It's late... Shouldn't we start to head back...?"

She didn't WANT to go back to the Academy, but she wasn't all that fond of sleeping outside, either.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:49 pm

*Shiro's eyes were fixed on sky at this point. He had a look as if he were lost in thought. His eyes were flowing around following the lights in the sky until Zennyth's voice brought him back what was going on there. A smile appeared as he faced Zen still holding her close to him.*

Don't like camping much...?
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Zennyth frowned slightly.

"I can't remember ever going camping, so I can't say I don't like it..."

She enjoyed being held so close, and felt herself beginning to relax a bit more against him.

"Why? Are you planning to keep me here with you all night~?"

She laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:28 pm

*Shiro couldn't help but laugh himself. He closed his eyes and shook his head.*

That's all up to you. If you want to leave then we can leave. I don't mind the outdoor much. In fact I'm kind of used to it by now.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Zennyth smirked,

"As long as you keep me warm, I wouldn't mind staying~"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Alright then...

*Shiro pointed his hand at the dying flame and suddenly closed his palm, making the fire rise up a bit as if some grease was thrown in the flame.*

Better?
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:55 pm

She could feel the welcome heat begin to bathe her body, relieving her from the aching cold that the parts of her not snuggled up to Shiro had been feeling. She still didn't pull away from him, even the slightest.

"Much better. Thanks~"

She smiled. Resting here at Shiro's side had restored a bit of her magic, but she was glad she didn't have to use any of it to keep warm. Sometimes having someone to look after you is nice..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next