Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Inari wants to be raNKED.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Covenant

Inari wants to be raNKED. Empty
PostSubject: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:11 pm

*inari waits for the ranker.*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:02 am

*a small 1/12 foot imp would appear walking as fast as it could within the area then held out a note. the note would read "dear inari, i heard you were wishing to be ranked and i wish i could be there to rank you although i am currently engaged in a battle with the eclipse, in my place i send my darkling whom will rank you in my place but do not fear my mind is connected to his so i will see, hear, and experience anything he experiences letting me be his mind in substitution"

*once the note was read the imp would lift his tiny fists up almost as if it was a joke.*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:07 am

inari growls and gets on all 4s not taking any thing lightly. she begin curciling the imp her mouth and nose smoke dizzles out of. she was preparing one of her attacks. she scoots her tail along the ground an she feels a rock. shes slaps the gound lifting the tiny rock just enought for her to slap shot it at the little imp with great force.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:10 am

*as the rock would rocket toward the imp it would seem to shape and grow into some osrt of demon wielding a scythe as it wold jsut smack the rock away with his hand like nothing. it was now obvious that it was wise not to take this imp lightly as it would then draw the scythe holding it with both hands, its blade shined in the light and eyed inari growling meancingly as it charged straight at inari swinging a powerful and rapid strike at inari*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:18 am

inari had more speed on all fours then most she runs between the imps legs her scales on her tail being grased by the imps scythe. she bite its calf an legs muscles an claws an scratches an digsing with her claws to dismember the muscle in that leg.

(i dont know how big you made it so i too a wild guess it was rather lage like 6 foot -7)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:23 am

(in this form medium sized humanoid so...average human size maybe bit taller but....) *as that was done the imp would seem to liquify and shape once more as the giure would then fly up and seeing this form it would be in the form of a 15' half demon half dragon and he would roar loudly* (i assume you know a language dragons speak so...) the roar would translate to if understood dragon speak* "Master miles seems to feel this is the best form for you to face" *the dragon form of him would fly stright up then front flip in mid air to send his long heavy tail down to slam onto inari in a powerful strike only sped up even more by gravity itself*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:31 am

inari grabs the tails as it comes down hit hurting her feet sinking in to the bed rock. she grips with her claws strong enought for hold on as she slams the imps bod in to the ground. but if the imp is agilt an catches its self befoe it falls an his she fires a explosive blast at the imps body to do some damage.

(inari her self cant fly yet.)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:34 am

(so your saying u can carry a 15' long demonic dragon?)

*darkling would fly straight up instead pulling inari with him if she held on. then he would once again twirl the body swinging the tail forwards and downwards attempting to make inari loose grip and go flying straight downward to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:44 am

(inari her self is like 10 12 feel long... an i never said she could she was using you own free fall to whip you in to the ground. but ya shes strong enough to push around some one that size but is more better at using there own weight againest them. )

inari legs go as soon as she feels her feet come out of the holes . she has the agvantage on the ground. soe she lowers her self to hit waiting for the imp to stike at her again. "come on imp.... you think just beacuse you look like a dragon makes you a dragon."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:52 am

*the imp would grin in this form as his beath would seem to contain a black flame as it would be spewed down to the ground aimed around inari, this flame was hotter and energy resistant black flame*

(ok sorry thought u were bout 6' tall only)
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:56 am

(she normaly stands around 5'Cool

inari takes the hit her body was heat resitain. but her body was blackeded by the soot of the flame.she was asblack as the area around her so she blended in. she layed low waiting for the imp to check her body. like an proctor it would have to to see if she was alive.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:57 am

*the imp would lower to bout to 3' off the ground to indeed ensure she was alive but keep on guard*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:05 am

inaris ears twitch an she lungsa at the imp going for ritual slashs at the base of the neck for it to start bleeding out. this was quick way to kill if it lands a good blow if not its leaves an nice gash.... inari breaths an orange fountain of flame at the imp.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:09 am

*the black dragon form of darkling would grab the claw before it would strike at his throat then use the other hand to hold the mouth shut bearing the heat woith relative ease then shove her towards the ground ina slam attack*

(......i can't resist let dfc begin!!!!!! =dragon fhigting championship XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:17 am

(inari cant turn full dragon yet i need a higher rank...)

as inari is slamed in to the ground as brings her tail up like a scorpion. she stabs its taped spear like tip in to the imps stomic an used it like a blend to slice up his inards if he didnt back off.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:19 am

( still your half dragon....its all that counts XDDD....btw im kidding i just couldn't resist)

*the imp would use his own tail to deflect the scorpion like strike then swing a powerful slam with his tail at inari*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:33 am

inari seing as he had a free hand an the imp didnt she jabs her free hand int to the imps face for a good soild punch. but this all depends on the dragon style he chose for a look if her chose one with a long neck she would go for the chest to rip on his chest cuat his tail would have to hold inaris tail down. his other hand held one arm an she was trying to move that but if any thing she had one more card to play her style of dragon had a really fowel smelling piss that would make any one witha normal smell back off fast an cover there noses.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:37 am

*the imp would use the slack of the tail he had since his neck and tail were long to deflect the attack and go for a body slam on inari*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:07 pm

inari uses this times the ime lifts off long enough an close enough. she fire 3 explosive blasts at the imps chest. inari would then use her ings to push her out of the indent to roll to the side to all fours. she shakes an she pants an little. "i am tired.... can we stop now....."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:07 am

*the flames would be suffocated by a larger black flame not aimed towards inari as the darkling allowed inari to escape from the grapple and stood tall and spoke to her in roars as draconic* "yes, i assume with that you concede or just wish to take a breather?"
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:23 am

"i would contine you bbut i would start making the place stink... an we both dont want to clean up a mess. plus we could go on for on an on for hrs we not trying to kill each other." inari twirls up on to her feet. shes dusts off the black soot on her.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:24 am

"i take that as concede then?" *the darkling would continue in draconic*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:26 am

ya i dont feel like fighting no moreits not like i am fighting to the death an even a smart person knows when to run." shes begins the long prosses of licking her scales*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:29 am

"then allow my master to review what he has seen" *the darking would say then turn back to normal*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:31 am

inrai takes this time the smack the imp with her tail on the head gently but sh realy wants to snap her tail over its head sending it flying but she didnt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inari wants to be raNKED.   Inari wants to be raNKED. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inari wants to be raNKED.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southeast :: The Covenant :: South Wing :: Ranking Cliff-
Jump to: