Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Confusion... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Confusion... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Confusion... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Confusion... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Confusion... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Confusion... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Confusion... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Confusion... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Confusion... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Confusion... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Confusion... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Confusion... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Confusion... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Confusion... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Confusion... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Confusion... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Confusion... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Confusion...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Academy

Confusion... Empty
PostSubject: Confusion...   Confusion... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:10 pm

~*...Anger... Sorrow... Hate... Regret... Longing...*~

Such emotions were all she could feel, floating in that inky blackness that seemed to be eternity. Who was she? She could hardly remember anymore.. Ah, yes. Sadako was her name. Who was she? That was the question. Why was she feeling this? Memories bombarded her. Life; first living with the Zenzawas, then on her own... Then meeting Maze when she came to the Reality... Becoming Sannin... The wedding... The misson that took up most of the time during her pregnancy... Her children... Her death.

Hopelessness assailed Sadako. Where was she now? Why couldn't she go back? She wished for nothing more than to see Maze again, and to raise their new family together. Cruel; this world was too cruel.

Hate tempted her now. Hate for life, hate for herself, hate, hate, hate, hate...

...Then sadness. Complete and utter. How she wished for her old life.

A white vortex of light tugged at her soul, yet Sadako only acknowledged it slightly. She was groggy... How long had it been that she had been floating there, lost to all time? A lost being...

It was like a vaccuum, sucking her in. She didn't care though... Change was welcome...

She was spat out here, on a grassy plateau, completely disoriented. She found herself feeling heavy... Gravity wasn't something she was used to. Flexing each of her new muscles in turn, she was surprised to feel that she no longer had those wings that she had had since she was seven. Another loss... At was too much, after all that had happened. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she lay there, crying silently.

She looked much the same as she had before, with her goddess-like features, saphire hair and brilliantly blue eyes. Her tears shone in the moonlight, highlighting her clearly japanese facial structure. She would have been glad to find this new body fully clothed, had she not been so consumed with sorrow... That awful feeling of loss was so overwhelming...

Was this much better than the purgatory which she had just abandoned? Sadako didn't know... But at least now she had feeling. Perhaps being a numb soul, bottling up these emotions, without any other stimulation to gain more experience with, had caused this overload of emotion. Having feeling again made this all seem so much more real.

Curling up, Sadako felt a familiar weight at her hip... She almost cried out with joy. "Mamoru...?" Her voice, that of a goddess' daughter, called out hopefully, as she sat up, tears stil flowing freely onto her cheeks. A hand flew to the hilt of the katana, only to freeze before unsheathing the blade. She could feel that something wasn't right. The sword felt cold... Dead, even. Sadako started to sob, "Mamoru... Mamoru, no... Not you too..."

So much pain... So much loss... She couldn't take it.

The elements swirled around her, a fierce wind tearing up grass and dirt, a huge tornado raging around her. Clouds gathered overhead, thunder and lighting shaking the very earth beneath her, as huge raindrops fell outside of the huge storm system. The earth around her shook, yet this was not from the ear-shattering thunder. It seemed to heave, cracking apart all around her, a spiderweb-like effect with Sadako at it's center. The cries of souls that lusted for the life that was taken from them accompanied the sounds of the storm, a wild chorus of Sadako's raw fury. Why must this have happened to her?! What did she do to deserve it?!

Flames swirled all around her, a wild inferno that extended for miles. The shadows of what lay outside of these flames' reach began to dance, charged with a wild energy not many would be able to place.

One word burst from her lips, a cry of anguish, rage, sorrow, and confusion.

"WHY?!"
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Ghooooosts...

Confusion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion...   Confusion... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:47 pm

#~*Desdemona was lingering around the edges of the forest of illusions, pondering if she should enter such a place, when she felt it. Pain, sorrow, ultimate agony. It was literally filling in the air. Sensing it nearly winded her; what sort of being should have to bear such suffering? Biting her lip, she glanced in the general direction she felt the ultimate aura coming from. She could sense much strength... was it safe to approach?

.. she paused before shaking her head, and running to the source immediately. of course... it may not be. But it was her job... her mission in life to help those in suffering. And... this pain... it could not be human. Was it a beast? A monster?A spirit? She had to find out. She took off, running as hard and far as she could, entering the dusk plateau, that which was never lit...

When she encountered the flames and other elements which kept her at bay. Yet... for some reason... she couldn't stop her. The crescent moons on her loose gloves started glowing, as a transparent, glowy figure emerged from the ground; a ghost whom was under her control. Being dead, and transparent and such. The ghost wasn't affected by the elements; yet Desdemona could still channel herself through it. She closed herself, focusing carefully, slowly waving her arms in a dreamy, eerie pattern. The ghost, which was more of a faceless light in the shape of a person, disappeared, but would reappear near the source of pain; near Sadako.

There wasn't much Desdemona could do at such a distance, except watch. The glowing transparent person stood, unaffected by the elements, waiting to be noticed by the suffering woman... *~#
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

Confusion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion...   Confusion... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Breaking down, the elements started to subside slightly, the tornado slowly ascending back to the storm, the clouds staring to move on a natural breeze. The earth ceased it's shaking, the spiderweb of cracks still scarring the surface. The flames had started a brushfire, so they only grew in intensity, though not under Sadako's direction. The rain also stayed, a light shower not even enough to slightly discourage the flames.

Sadako started to cry, heartbreaking sobs wracking her body, leaving her to kneel there, doubled over as she hugged her sides, trying to keep herself together. The agonized cries of the souls around her also started to fade away, no longer summoned by her own agony. Instead, she felt the presence of another approach her. So unfamiliar... All of this was.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Ghooooosts...

Confusion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion...   Confusion... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:05 pm

#~*The glowing... ghost... thingy would float right beside the woman, radiating a strange sort of comforting heat. A few miles off, Desdemona's eyes snapped open, as she started making her way there once more. In only several minutes, she had arrived at the scene, the specter disappearing in her presence. Protectively drawing her arms around herself, she carefully stepped towards the sobbing body.

Desdemona's eyes widened... what an odd thing to happen... she could see the woman's name, but not a death time?... Was she... dead-but-not-dead? Rather curious, she softly placed a hand on the woman's shoulder, closing her eyes; Her pain was obvious.

"S-Sadako..." She murmered, reading the name. She didn't have time to worry about this person; They were suffering too much. Instead, she stood there, trying to offer some sort of... comfort within her presence. She had the same, heating-presence as the specter before.*~#
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

Confusion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion...   Confusion... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:49 am

Sadako hissed, striking out, a gale of extreme force being sent towards Desdemona. "How dare you try to comfort me!!" She looked up, tears still flowing freely, "You know nothing of me, or what happened!" She slowly stood, if not a bit shakily,"You haven't a CLUE who I am, girl!!" Making a motion to backhand the other girl, a trail of fire was shot out in the wake of Sadako's passing hand, threating major burns.
"Just leave me be!!" She roared, thrusting her hands forward, another gale being sent outwards, one that, if Desdemona was caught in, would send her flying for quite a ways.
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Reia Ruan

Energy Type : Chakra/Soul Energy

Confusion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion...   Confusion... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:04 pm

The gale was rejected as if it had hit a giant glass wall, flying in an opposite direction and hitting a tree, un-rooting it. Standing infront of the girl who Sadako was about to take all her emotions out on was Reia, her eyes a mixture of sorrow, love, and an unsettling calm. She turned to the girl she had protected, simply putting a hand on her forhead and calling out in a sweet voice,

"Be gone, young one. Your presence is not needed here, but you will be remebered". Reia then gave her a sweet, almost pained smile, and pushed back on her head slightly, leaving the girl to fall onto a cushion of wind that would fly her away somewher safe.

"Sadako" she said calmly, though her face showed her calm exterior was suddenly crumbling, and fresh, hot tears began to bead down her face silently as she crouched down to embrace her friend, the only thing she remebered in this world. She had forgotten so many things that had happend to her other then the events in her home dimension, and yet one face had lit her way. Sadako... A name she didn't know,a face she wasn't farmiliar with, and yet there was something there. A feeling of love and undying loyalty. They had been friends at some point, best friends, and then so many things had seperated them... So many horrible things...

A choke broke free from Reia's throat, and she hugged her friend tighter, the tears running down her cheeks now as the wind around them began to subside under Reia's influence, leaving only the slight drizzle and flickering flames to surrond the two. "Sadako..." she murmured again, her voice choking up as she ran a hand through the masses of her friend's farmiliar purple hair. "How I've missed you..."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

Confusion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion...   Confusion... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:18 pm

As soon as her wind was so easily blocked, Sadako simply gave up, her anger leeched away by sorrow. Hugging her arms around her, tears flowed freely from her eyes once more, running down her cheeks uncontrollably. Shaking, she hardly noticed that arms of her old friend around her, and instead couldn't stop thinking of Maze, Aura, Mana, Mamoru... Everyone else that she had loved, and lost...

It wasn't until she opened her tear-blurred eyes did she see the familiar pink hair of her dearest friend. "Reia...? Is that you...?" Her words were choked as her throat closed from the tears. She embraced her almost-sister, sobbing freely, "Reia.... I've missed you too..."

The earth was blackened from the abuse it had received from the flames, though even those tendrils of fire had started to fade away, gradually running out of dried grass to burn. Even so, in the flickering firelight, Sadako felt herself begin to let go... To let go of some of that pain. It was almost as if she was being rewired to forget her past, Sadako herself not being capable of remembering that which she was hurt so badly by. Maze... His face and voice began to fade from her memory, their love slowly being erased. She tried to fight that, for it was too terrible to think she could do such a thing, but it was no use. The mission, her pregnancy, their love... Gone.

Next wasn't terribly hard... Forgetting Evangeline, Arashi, Akarui, Grave, Mayumi... The hardest to forget was Arashi... He was her brother, one that she hadn't known about until only recently... She felt almost as if she was betraying him, forgetting their bond that had been formed less than a year ago. Tori, Crux... Those were hard too. Especially because Crux was the one who had taken her away from her family, it was CRUX'S bombs that had destroyed her internal organs, effectively killing her body, and leaving her soul to wander restlessly...

It took awhile, but eventually she forgot most of her past, only remembering vaguely places where she had been, and passing faces without names, or emotional ties, even... The only person she let herself remember was Reia.

"Reia..." She whispered, tears drying and sobs quieting. "I've missed you."
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Reia Ruan

Confusion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion...   Confusion... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:19 pm

Reia stroked her friends hair calmly, hot tears streaming down her face as everything just seemed to dissapear. Then again, it hadn't been that hard, her connection to all hadn't been too strong, and yet... She found her mind drifting to Keroberos before he faded, and a tear drifted down anew. "Oh, Sadako, Sadako... What's happend to us?" she said in a soft, sad whisper, her cotton-candy pink hair swirling gently around her as a comforting pink wind surrounded them both, the air changing not to smell of burning, but a soft, sweet smell.

It was how their palace has smelt, with the bustles of the wind sprites running around doing chores while Sadako and her had run aroun in pajamas, having pillow fights.

"What has happend to our lives? What brought me so far from you?" she murmured sadly, stroking her friend's purple-blue hair again as she barried her face in it, hugging Sadako tighter to her. She froze when she felt the absence of wings, only for tears to bubble down her cheeks again. It had been so long... She didn't even know what had gone on with her best friend.

"We have so much catching-up to do..." she murmured, her green eyes sparkling with tears as she let out a little laugh before in choked off into a sob. How she had missed her friend....
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

Confusion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion...   Confusion... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:53 pm

Relaxing when she was with her friend once more, Sadako was soon calm enough to speak. The comforting scents of home also helped a ton, and she sighed almost happily, starting to try to live in the moment, instead of being drowned in the past.

"Reia... We really do have a lot to talk about, don't we...?" She said, her voice equally soft. She winced a bit when Reia froze as she discovered her friend's lack of wings. She trembled slightly, missing them terribly.
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Reia Ruan

Confusion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion...   Confusion... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:59 pm

"Yeah" Reia replied, her voice soft and soothing as she rocked her friend back and forth like a child. "We'll get through this though. No one ever messes with us" she said, biting back a giggle as she remebered the Twilight Incident, then all the other fights that followed. Even the war Sadako had stopped with simply words.

"We do" Reia finished, bringing herself and her friend to a stand. "Shall we go-" she suddenly stopped, biting her lip. No, not home. The palace was gone. "...Get a temporary room in this 'Academy'?" she finished, a certain sadness lingering in her eyes as she remebered the Twilight Palace, which had floated so aimlessly across the skies.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

Confusion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion...   Confusion... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Sadako smiled, "Ah, I suppose we shall..." Shifting slightly so she could stand, she held the hand of her friend, not willing to let her go. It had been so long that the had been apart... If Reia was the only thing from her past that she was allowed to keep, then dammit, she wasn't going to lose her.

"How do we get there...?" Sadako asked, looking back to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Reia Ruan

Confusion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion...   Confusion... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Reia squeezed her friends hand, a warmth leaking from her smile as the winds stirred around them both. "We'll find it one way or another. We always do. Just gotta follow the wind~!" she called cheerfully, walking off into the distance, not quite sure where they were headed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confusion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion...   Confusion... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confusion...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: Dusk Plateau-
Jump to: