Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

the lizard in the sands.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Covenant

the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:41 pm

inari looks up an skitter to the door an opens it an gos in side an finds all the meat she can if there is any.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:14 am

I watch from the back of the room, where I sit at the table enjoying a muffin, as Inari comes in. "Aa...I'm afraid, like I said before, all I keep here are my baked goods ingredients. So~. That means, all that's ready right now are muffins and donuts. You can have however many you want since I made too many." I gesture towards the island counter where plates of stacked donuts and muffins of all flavors sit.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:26 pm

inari looks at the doughnuts an walks/siwms up to them an stuffs one in her mouth an her cheeks puff out an she chews.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:21 pm

I take a drink of my coffee through a straw since drinking from the cup would be a problem with my mask. "Aa...So, how long do you plan on staying here?" I don't plan on kicking the strange person out, but my people would need to know if arrangements have to be made.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:59 pm

inari looks at her. she thinks for a moment. "not long i just got lost heading for the lava fields."
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:16 pm

I think for a minute, trying to remember seeing a lava field. "Aa...Do you mean the undergroud scorcher 'cause that's right beneath the desert so you would just keep going down. If you mean the place the the magma covered, that's like eastish of here as well as the volcano." I tap my chin as I speak, still thinking over the landscape and if my directions are correct.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:49 am

inaris looks at her. "no i want to go to the volcano... its much more fun swiming the lava tubes." inari stuffs another dounut on her mouth.she looks some what like a scaly chipmunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the lizard in the sands.   the lizard in the sands. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the lizard in the sands.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2