Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Power Hierarchy.. once again.

Go down 
+6
Sadi D
Inari
Taz
Alyss Frey
Hilden Alderon
Skye Silverclaw
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

Power Hierarchy.. once again. Empty
PostSubject: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:46 pm

I'm getting a little sick of this. People need, NEED to start respecting the ranking system we have in place. Just because you make a character with the POTENTIAL to do this and that, doesn't mean they necessarily CAN do this and that yet.

7th Rank - Signigfied by the fact that you have only ONE star highlighted in your name - means you are the WEAKEST RANK IN THE REALM. These people should be at or even slightly above the capability of an average human being, with some minor special powers.

If a person is several ranks higher than you, DO NOT EXPECT TO BEAT THEM. More importantly, KNOW that they are more powerful than you, and learn to respect that. I don't wanna see a 7th rank person just skipping away, much less blocking, a direct attack or something from a 3rd/2nd/1st rank. That just doesn't make sense.

If you really need some Anime basis, think 7th rank is a low, minor character who gets beat real easily. Think 3rd rank as the struggling protagonist, weaker than some of his peers but able to beat most other minor characters handily. Think 1st rank as the elite master who has no question of kicking your ass unless you try hard.

Have I made myself clear now? -_-"
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Hilden Alderon

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Chi, Navitas, Soulforce

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:50 pm

have i desecrated this saying at all? i apologize if i have i will correct myself if i have skye
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:52 pm

...Yeah..But it doesn't mean 7th ranks shouldn't try their best..

If you block an attack, with a 7th rank and the other person is rank 4, know that you'll take some damage (if you're blocking with your 'self' aka taijutsu ) or be pushed back ( if you're blocking with a large sword or something metal ).

It isn't because of you Hilden, I don't think. This has been a problem for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:53 pm

I'm more talking about when people at a 7th rank do things like "shoot fire hotter than the sun" or "fists as big as an asteroid" type of thing. That's plain ridiculous for those levels.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Chi, Navitas, Soulforce

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:53 pm

just alert me if i am getting out of the power hierarchy area please i wish to keep within the ranks best i can
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:55 pm

We usually do, but you see, it's been getting out of hand lately....>> Hence this post I'm pretty sure..
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:04 pm

With all the characters not from Ves that weve added recently, this reminder was needed. It takes some... extra reminding... to make sure they understand that sometimes. I think there perhaps needs to be a bit more done about this if it doesnt seem to get any better after this pleasant reminder.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

Rep. : 1

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:41 pm

i think if you see some thing wrong you should say some thing in the persons tech app rather then rant about it. also it would be nice if there was some templates. i will tone down my tech thing if i need to but with no template i though it was more of free game no one told me about the ranking levels thing tell after i was approved an half way though an rp. so i had no idea there was a ranking was level of power.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Inari does make a good point on that. And thats why we're stating it now so everyone will notice. This way they know in the future and can make the porper adjustments when needed.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

Rep. : 3
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:24 pm

*sigh* This was inevitable...Expect to be following up on this.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:29 pm

Inari wrote:
i think if you see some thing wrong you should say some thing in the persons tech app rather then rant about it. also it would be nice if there was some templates. i will tone down my tech thing if i need to but with no template i though it was more of free game no one told me about the ranking levels thing tell after i was approved an half way though an rp. so i had no idea there was a ranking was level of power.

Power Hierarchy.. once again. RAGE

It's been posted in the rules, sitting there for the longest, I even made a new BASIC post with Escalus about ranks! Honestly, we'll never go anywhere of people can't even read a few simple rules.

(/rant)
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

Energy Type : Elemental Energy? Work on that later. XD

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Uhmm.... im sry but... Derp????
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:36 pm

LMFAO! You get a +1 for that Skye. XP
Back to top Go down
Sol Le'Blanc
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sol Le'Blanc

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Love the pic 8D
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Do people read the instructions anymore??? lol IT's kinda the same principle.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:42 pm

People read it, but they just feel the need to one up the hell out of everyone despite how easily the person they're fighting should be able to shove their [insert shoe size] up the dummy's butt.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:44 pm

roflmao... Well simply out of curiosity.... should I tone down my own Abilities or are they just fine? I mean... I would like to abide by the rules myself since I am one of those who get irritated when people don't use common sense...? XD
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:48 pm

well i read them but couldnt follow them... i tryed readin but got side tracked from it being to big of a post jumbled together. i got tiny brain when it comes to reading an sadi its your turn to post...
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:50 pm

wait... you coudln't understand it really? O.O Thats a first.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:51 pm

i got more mental disabilitys then i care to explain >.>
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Lol.... SOMSONE RANK ME DAMMIT!
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Patience is a virtue! I just got through tellin someone else this! Arg! You kids today want everything now, now, now! Back in my day, we walked through 10 ft of snow to get ranked. *goes off on a tangent*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Uhhmmmm... realize this... im the oldest out of just bout everyone here mind you... Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Physical age means nothing.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Sadi, +1 for you~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Hierarchy.. once again.   Power Hierarchy.. once again. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Hierarchy.. once again.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Important Stuff :: Announcements-
Jump to: