Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Shiro Needs to Rank please!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Elemental Energy? Work on that later. XD

Shiro Needs to Rank please! Empty
PostSubject: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Ok... I think it would be wise for me to ask for me first ranking request. So with that being said...? Who's my taker....?
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:37 pm

((Temporary Academy Member, Rank 4 Shiro Needs to Rank please! Grey4))

"I am."

A teen-aged voice rang through the chamber, as a boy of around 15 or 16 walked into it. He was dressed in a standard Academy dress; pands and a cloak-like shirt, with square glasses. To be honest, he dodn't look terribly intimidating.

"..Your proctor that is."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:57 pm

*Shiro was actually shocked at the boy's appearance. He expected someone a lot... Older to be the one to test him, seeing that simply by appearance, Shiro was older than the kid standing in front of him. Shrugging his shoulders, he showed his respect to his Proctor by taking a simple bow. Raising up he placed his hands behind his back his warm, friendly smile.*

Shiro Kazuma ready to begin sir.
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:09 pm

The boy pulled a small silver wand from his belt, twirling it in his fingers. He pushed up his glasses and looked at Shiro, green eyes shining.

"Cool, let's see.. Um, no physical weapons, and.. for the exam you have to take this wand from me!"

He was a little too energetic compared to most Academy members, bouncing from foot to foot in anticipation. It was his first time proctoring an exam afterall~
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:04 pm

No physical...? Well that takes away my fun doesn't it.

*Shiro sighed as he untied the sheath with his Reverse Blade. He then tossed in the air until it caught on a random hook tacked in one of the walls.*

Alright then. This should be a piece of cake no...?

*Jumping up and downing, Shiro would loosen up a bit, cracking his neck before he stopped. Then taking a small kneel like posture, Shiro darted forward straight at the kid with an surprisingly nice take off.*
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:08 pm

The boy smiled, leaping into the air with aid from a burst of magic at his hand, leaping over Shiro and landing some feet away, at the same distance at which they started.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:33 pm

*Shiro stopped suddenly, taking a few more steps forward about to tip over and fall until his stopped himself bent over. He turned around, blowing up on his hair that had flew in his eyes.*

Alright... Let's try that again...

*Shiro darted forward once more basically at the same speed he had taken of form the start and repeating the same attempt he did before.*
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:33 am

This time the kid wouldn't move, but he tossed the silver wand into his other hand, extending his right in front of him. When Shiro was 10 feet away from the boy, there was a sudden burst of great force, much like a repelling magnet, pushing against Shiro as he tried to come any closer.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:24 am

*Shiro basically continued to run in place a bit until he began to move backwards from the force being pushed against him. He then stopped moving his legs letting himself go into a slide backwards sighing.*

Oh what the hell...

*Then turning he began to run to the side instead of running straight at the Kid. He was basically beginning to circle around a bit his eyes fixed on the proctor looking for an opening.*
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 am

He found the opening but this kid wasn't about to let him have it so easily. He shot his wand at the ground and leaped swiftly and quite high over Shiro's head, aiming the wand down so that he was floating above Shiro on pure magnetism.

"C'mon, isnt there anything magical you have to show your proctor?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:18 am

Sure... I guess if you want Magic...

*A smirk appeared on Shiro's face.*

Here we go!

*Instantly, a shift in the air took place as Shiro's eye grew a pure white. Then he leaped into the air as well, a burst of wind pushing him up to the protcor's level in seconds. Shiro would then lunged his arm forward making an attempt to grab his prize.*
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:23 am

"Tch!"

As he lunged for the wand on his level, the boy flicked his wrist and aimed the wand at Shiro's wrist, which sent out a jolt of some kind of force that sent his arm going the complete opposite direction.

"You'll have to try harder than that!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:33 am

*Using the momentum of the shot, Shiro turned his body in a spiral bringing his other arm in a swing, his hand aimed to knock the wand out of the Kid's hand. In his turn, a current would take place as the wind would shift with his body, the air pushing the Kid in motion with Shiro.*
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:48 am

His eyes flicked as he saw what was going on, and moved his hand holding the want in time to avoid that getting hit. Instead he was hit in the face, cheek burning red after the impact. He immediately was sent back to the ground from the impact; it hurt a lot, since the kid wasn't used to actually being hit, but he'd never admit that.

"Hah.. You're lucky I let my guard down..!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:13 am

*Still in midair, Shiro shifted his body getting ready for a dive before he spoke.*

Never Luck....

*With a smirk, the current would shift around his body once more pushing him with his dive to the ground. This time Shiro would turn his body into a spiral, this time his aim was to strike the proctor. The spiral his body took would increase his speed towards the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:29 pm

The kid turned in time to see Shiro coming at him like that, and leapt to the side. As Shiro came close enough the kid leapt back towards him with a ball of white energy in his hand, surrounding it over his fist. Should his punch land it would send Shiro flying in that fashion towards the wall in the direction of the punch, but not before doing some physical damage wherever it hit.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:45 pm

*Being unable to maneuver much in his state, Shiro had no choice but to take the hit head on. Since he was in a dive, the punch had sent him flying upside down hitting the wall. He let out a grunt as he slipped of the wall like a sticker being peeled off.*

Got dammit...

*Standing up, he cracked his neck and stretched his arms above his head. He closed his eyes feeling the slight pain from his arms loosening up and let each one fall back at his sides. He then began to hop up and down from foot to foot like a boxer almost ready to strike.*

HERE WE GO!!!

*He darted forward once more, but this time his speed was increasing. He opened both his hands letting electricity build in each palm. Running in the proctors direction, he passed the kid up letting the wind blow his clothes from his speed. Then leaping into the air in a flip, he turned his body with his hands aimed down at the ground.*

ENERGY RAIN!!!

*He then let his hands glow as multiple beams emit in a raining fashion towards the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:22 pm

((HEY DONT FORGET ABOUT ME!!! IM STILL ALIVE! XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Needs to Rank please!   Shiro Needs to Rank please! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiro Needs to Rank please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: The Academy :: South Chamber :: Ranking Chamber-
Jump to: