Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

weights, speed and flight training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weights, speed and flight training   weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:59 pm

*Darkling would land and write in the ground* "you don't have to teach me how to speak you didn't really need me to teach you to fly anyway" *to have her read the message while she was behind the rock he would lightly slam the ground to get her attention*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

Rep. : 1

PostSubject: Re: weights, speed and flight training   weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:13 pm

she looks at the note... "you should learn to speak ask your impy friend whi faught with yo teach you..." she starts clawing at the rock again..
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: weights, speed and flight training   weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:43 pm

(i am going to continue with out miles.)

inari stops clawing around and walks up to a weight station some thing like a bowflex just more power is needed. she puts it on the lowest steting for all her muscle groups. which is 500 pounds... she slowly works out not wanting any one to see her training. she doing all er muscles one goup at a time 100 time to get stamina. "man this is tireing...."
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: weights, speed and flight training   weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:26 pm

she couldnt stop once she got don doing the arms leg ab gluts analot of other mucle groups. she then started runing on all fours to burn what little carbs she had..she kept her mouth moest with a wet sponge that willed her lungs with a gentle mist keeping her hidrated.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: weights, speed and flight training   weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:33 am

(i'd make a point about patience being a virtue but im REALLY not in the mood to argue right now)

*The darkling would face inari and write in the ground* "what impy friend?"
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: weights, speed and flight training   weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:34 am

(i know but i wanted to get some larger post of inari actuly doing some thing Razz )

inari had stoped an spit out the now dry sponge an looked at him. an remembered he talked draconic. "why dont you just teach people draconic...."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: weights, speed and flight training   weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:02 pm

*he would write in the floor* "too many people to teach around here t would be much easier to learn to speak english"
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: weights, speed and flight training   weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:28 pm

"ok...... ummm go to the libraiy an get a grammar book for starters...." inari sits down yawning.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: weights, speed and flight training   weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:09 pm

(going to continue on my own.)

inari walks in and she knows shes pulled a few muscles from over working but its not going to stop her now. shes works the muscles she dosnt work much witch was her stomic. she starts doing crunchs.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: weights, speed and flight training   weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:27 pm

inari pants as she dos 100 crunches. she panting out fire.. an then it hits her.... she sits up slowly. "i need to build up an amuity to some elements.... i have fire covered.... an some what of earth.... i wonder what elements there are out there...." she gos to get up an she gets a cramp in her leg. "ow...ow...ow..." she hobbles to the door.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: weights, speed and flight training   weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:32 pm

(oh this topic is done)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: weights, speed and flight training   weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:31 am

*Darkling would face inari and write in the ground* "let me know if i'm needed at all k?" *Darkling would then fly out in dragon form*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weights, speed and flight training   weights, speed and flight training - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weights, speed and flight training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southeast :: The Covenant :: East Wing :: Training Building-
Jump to: