Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Another Encounter With Skye.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

Another Encounter With Skye. Empty
PostSubject: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:23 pm

William walked along the tall path and waited for Skye. He just stood there playing with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:24 pm

((Again??))
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:25 pm

((You're still missing an arm... Go see Sedgar or something and get that fixed first.))
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:25 pm

(He doesn't need an arm to fight)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:35 pm

((Guh, your funeral dude...))

"Didn't I tell you to get that shit fixed?!"

Skye would charge at William on a wind disc, hair already neon green and eyes pale blue, signifying his Wind Solaris. As he came up to William at the speed any charging Latios would envy, His fist would attempt to meet Will's jaw at just the right angle to crack it, before zooming past and stopping to face him in mid-air.

"I don't get you, kid.. I really don't."
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:41 pm

William's arm pulsed and a shield of radiant glowing heat would form in fornt of his body. This shield was made from fire and had a lot of weaknesses.

"Even the best warrior can fight when under armed. or well armless" he said.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:47 pm

His hand was on fire, but that wasn't really anything unusual. He just sat on his disc floating roughly 20 feet off the ground, looking down at William.

"Yeah, but I don't think you can fight a floating guy either.."

Without paying much attention, Skye sent roughly 100 small wind blades, glowing green but incredibly difficult to see up close. If one did though, they would see that they were really small knives pinning at the speeds of jet engines, all aimed to slice and dice William from all angles possible.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:53 pm

William crouched down and jumped into the air using the breeze around him he began to form a vortex of air around him which he would lace with fire to make a low grade fire vortex. Pulling himself up higher with air manipulation he pulled above the vortex's cone and stalled there waiting.

(Edit: the vortex of fire is an attempt to shield him from the knifes above him, which he in turn didn't know about)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 am

The small blades would attempt to pierce through the wind currents and continue on their own course towards William, as they would until they were either called back by Skye or somehow destroyed. Skye eyed William now, wondering what he'd try and pull next.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:18 am

With limited abilities and limited power William's best best as to get close. But knowing that Skye had a sword before meant he probably knew how to use it. William looked towards Skye and smiled. Pulling up his Fire Shield he raised his arm to protect everything but his lower legs and slowly began to move towards Skye. As he did he fired 4 Saizen Wind Slices in a dense pattern at him. The wind slices were invisible arc's f razor sharp wing that would slice almost anything. Anything within 30 meters. After 20 meters there effectiveness decreases 10% per meter.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Skye sighed, clearly seeing the currents in the wind change as the 'invisible' blades came his way. The disc he was standing on tilted forward, and Skye rushed towards the wind strikes slashing them in two with his own blade. Which he immediately swung forward towards William, his blade extending rapidly to close the distance. Should that thing hit, it would pretty easily rip through the fire shield; it was highly resistant to anything elemental.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:38 pm

William to defend from this blade swung his busted up and broken metal arm that Skye had finished off in an earlier duel at it. He charged it with energy that would make the arm heat up better acting as a shield. His used his good arms to whip up some Saizen's to fling at Skye.

(There goes the rest of the arm lol)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Still close to William, Skye retracted his blade and swung it sideways towards him in order to get a nice curving effect. The blade should make a full circle around Will at this point, effectively slicing him completely in half.

As for the Saizen waves, Skye sent the remainder of his own wind blades to repel them.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:48 pm

William manipulating the air around him pulled himself upwards into a back flip as he did so. As the blade arched underneath him he pulled his arm up and drew his MAchine Rifle. Taking aim on the incoming blade he fired off a 32 round burst in order to hit the blade just enough to throw it off course. This in turn left him totally open to attack from the rear. He couldn't use the heat shield to defend and a Saizen attack wouldn't make a good shield either.

(I went to adevent destiny in that post)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:55 pm

The blade sputtered and flew behind Skye, who had since reduced his disk into two attachments on his feet; allowing him to fly freely. He swung once more, this time a direct thrust aimed like a bullet train of heavy metal headed straight for his torso, only amplified by the fact that Skye himself was speeding towards William himself.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:59 pm

William pulled the rifle around and spun his body while firing off two burst. It may be fast but hos fast can it be compared to 32 speeding bullets. As not to get hit directly William cancelled his air manipulation to let himself just fall towards the ground.

By this time William would have lost alot of energy and could only use weapon based attack like his rifle. Anything more might cause him to pass out in mid battle.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:09 pm

The blade redirected in midair to absorb the shell bursts, and seeing William fall to the ground Skye canceled his other plans. Landing on his feet in front of him Skye didn't look too amused.

"If all this was to get into the Kingdom, then man are you thickheaded."

He noticed the emblem of Kiez on Will's outfit, sighing as he began to walk away.

"I'll see what I can arrange with that bunch of Shrews."
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:14 pm

"I'm not a shrew yet, and when did this get here" he said looking at his clothes which used to be a Earth Federal Forces outfit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Encounter With Skye.   Another Encounter With Skye. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Encounter With Skye.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Ragged Road-
Jump to: