Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

INSANITY'S a ringin'

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : FEAR / VOODOO :D

INSANITY'S a ringin' Empty
PostSubject: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Felicity walked through the nation called 'The Citadel Risen from the Depths' yeah a VERY long name. It kinda bothered Felicity and considered it a tongue teaser. Attempting to speak it fast 3 times in a row she kept slurring her words, while she was holding a strange looking egg. The black smile on the egg started to fade to a darker gray. With the red scarf surrounding the egg, it kept it warm. "Aw are you still cold!?" Felicity brought out a blue hat placing it on the top of the egg. Felicity looked up at a large tower office thing, again curiosity did get her this egg, she wondered what lived here. Walking through the office thing she walked up many stairs until there was a door. "HELLO?! Anyone living in here?!" Felicity knocked on the door, still protecting her egg from the bitter coldness.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:54 pm

*Rozalyn swung the door open and gazed at Cross with a highly irritated look on her face. "I don't live here you know, so don't expect me to answer most of the time." She turned and walked into her office, gesturing for Cross to follow. "SO what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:02 pm

"Hm...well then...." *Felicity skipped over to a chair placing her egg on the top of the cushion. Quickly turning back looking at Rose. She seemed angry yet why? Felicity was eager to find out why, or maybe later.* "Well I was wondering what these nations are there beautiful especially this one....feels like home ya know? I was simply wondering if I could become apart of this village of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:08 pm

"Sure sure..-"She turned to the random egg in the chair. "An egg? An egg of what?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:09 am

Pfft, you want an egg you'll get your own. Some creepy thing scared me in this dark large tower in the middle of nowhere...asking to be some beast master. I was very hungry you see when he was talking about eggs, until he forces a large ass egg into my hands asking to take care of it..." *Felicity spoke to Rose as she picked her egg up, petting the top where the hat was. Pulling out a marker she redrew a happy face on the egg.* "LOOK AIN'T IT CUTE~!" *Felicity slams the egg not too hard though into Felicity's face giving it a rather large hug.*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:06 pm

"Poultry isn't cute to me." Rozalyn said. "But, what type of abilities do you possess?
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:44 pm

"Er, powers.....like this?!" *A light green electrical energy enveloped Felicity's hands after she placed her egg back on the chair. A voodoo doll would appear, it's eyes illuminated a bright blue color, it's batwings kept it afloat. The green energy jumped from Felicity's hands completely making the voodoo doll utterly disappear without a trace.* "I can make anything disappear, basically obliterate things from what do you call it....REALITY! Oh and those voodoo dolls can explode from small to large explosions, even steal chakra, yet I'm not that powerful as my mother yet frankly...and soon when I get more powerful likeness I will be able to inflict my insanity onto non living things and make them lively like ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:12 pm

"Supernatural and reality warping. How interestin'." She then pulled out a black rose and suspended it in mid-air. "Care to show me how these abilities work first had in battle?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:17 pm

"Are you challenging me to a fight?" *Felicity was a tad nervous fighting someone at such a great high level. Her eyes were lost staring at that black rose that was suspended in mid air.*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:45 pm

"I'm not, but this will fight you." From the black rose, its roots would extend outward like the veins and arteries of the human body. The durable black petals would expand and seep over this artifically created bodily system and plasma would build up inside it to make up for the organs and tissue. The rose's face was blank and it would proceed to opening its mouth. Thorns took the position of teeth, and a long stiff stem would protrude from its arm, giving it a black lance like weapon. "Ready when you are." Rozalyn said from her desk.*
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:57 pm

"You've got to be kidding..." *Felicity leaped into the air onto the ceiling, lifting her arms as voodoo dolls would fly from her sleeves, some motioned towards the ceiling trying to pry a hole open. Yet some flew towards the rose like clone, with a volley of spears tossed by some of the dolls, they would explode with contact. The dolls wings widened more.* "Lets take this battle outside shall we?" *The voodoo dolls attempting to create a doll combusted into a explosion making a hole when Felicity snapped her fingers, quickly landing on the floor again, she would quickly leap up through the hole standing on top of the roof.* "I don't want to damage such a wonderful office you have here miss...."
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:48 pm

*The rose clone's hands opened up like a blooming flower, snagging all the spears before they got pass to Rozalyn. It then quickly jumped out the hole onto the roof before the explosion sounded. The flames from the explosion would be sucked into the bloomed flower like hands as the faceless rose clone gave a sharp smile, revealing its red thorn teeth. It made a dash for Felicity, lashing its arm at her like it was a whip while thorns spurted to the surface of the arm.*
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Hm....something that can absorb fire.....but wait it's a plant.... *Felicity would think this to herself. She was stunned for plant live absorbing fire even explosions so easily.* "This isn't any normal plants and rose's are they..." *Felicity flicked her wrist as instantly green energy arose into her hand, growing with intensity. The energy poured from her hand into the air then disappearing. Looking forwards she noticed the rose like clone rushing toward her it's long whip like arm lashing in toward sher also. Quickly she jumped up. Her hand with the energy trailing behind her. Lashing her free arm from the sleeve three voodoo dolls erupted, smiling with glee at the clone. Their wings sprouted, flying towards the clone, yet flying towards the rose clone, they would stop half way exploding. Seeing her opportunity, she flung her hand with the green energy as it leaped towards the cloud, its reaction would create jolts of the energy from every direction sprouting from the cloud mostly on the side where the clone was. Felicity landed on her feet several yards away from the clone, preparing a counter attack or a dodge, her feet were placed in position, a kunai in one hand.*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:21 pm

*The clone would once again absorb the flames from the explosion, but while it was doing that, it couldn't avoid the green energy bolting at it, thus getting hit. As the smoke cleared the clone had burns and holes where the green energy hit it, but they would slowly begin to regenerate as the clone spun around flinging its arm in a wide arc at Felicity.*

"My Onyx roses are like no plant you've seen before. They can't be burned, or frozen for that matter." Rozalyn said in her room with a smirk on her face. She was impressed that Felicity was able to figure out that the clone can't attack and absorb at the same time.*
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:51 pm

"Then....how would I? Wait a minute....." *Felicity was growing a plan in her head.* examining one what happened, the clone wouldn't be able to protect after absorbing something.....so I would need to make something bigger than normal....like a bomb but how much would be needed, chakra doesn't grow on trees....and with this thing coming at me quickly it's impossible to store enough energy unless.... *Felicity looked at her surroundings. Her eyes were fixed upon several things surrounding her, she didn't want to test it on trees, since plants cause absorb other plants getting bigger something Felicity didn't need right now. Yet the tiles of the roof, and concrete from building was giving her an idea.* "Charismatic Insanity~!" *Felicity gave a blood curling scream, suddenly tiles from the roofs floated in the air, on the bottom eye eyes appeared in the shadows of it. They spun continuously, as a the concrete was taking sometime taking in the affect.* "GO! my fiends~!" *At the tiles would fly quickly to the clone it was hiding a a ability, since the other tiles of the roof didn't rise yet the clone would have thought only a few would fly up yet they would all, after all Felicity send half her chakra from the jutsu through her feet which channeled through the roof top affecting all the tiles. Like the dolls the tiles would shatter and explode. but the fun was beginning still, Felicity's grand monster didn't appear yet cause it wasn't made yet. In her hands she began charging her green energy slowly but quickly she began channeling fear energy through her fingers and hands.*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:57 pm

*The rose clone would stop in its tracks as the explosions ensued, taking in all the fire and energy released from the explosions. It couldn't move while it was absorbing, so it spat thorns at the speed of bullets at Felicity.*

*Rozalyn smiled below, thinking to herself. "Don't get carried away with that."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:15 pm

"Shit....miscalculated..." *Felicity thrust her hands upward as tiles arose from the roof three feet in front of her, preforming a back flip the tiles would instantly explode stopping any bullet in it's path well most of them. Felicity jumped to the side from the second opportunity to move away from any bullets still out there. Yet was was strange was after the some tiles floated above the ground a second ago, the explosion yet on a chain reaction. It was Felicity's purpose after all, the energy in her hands was pouring, and making her hands rattle. It was enough she could care in such a time of charing quickly that is, if she charged it slowly she could have held more. As the tiles would explode from starting where she was three feet earlier they all explode, possible shaking the building from the chain reaction. The explosion carried all the way towards the clone, knowing it would absorb the fire it was it's purpose, Yet nonetheless Felicity needed to rid of this energy. Splitting the energy in each hand, she tossed the energy in the field of the explosions. It would make it's way towards the clone also. In Felicity's hands were four kunai, yet they were floating strangely clustered together. The blade outward like a sword of the sort. It was slowly spinning though.*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:40 am

*As the explosions transpired, the smoke from all the exhaust would obvious fill the air, reducing vision. From the explosions, ran out the rose clone at a high velocity with a hole in its stomach. Actually, it was burned, weakened and blown apart all over from the explosions, which ment only one thing.*

"The clone can't move when its absorbing, and it can't absorb when its moving. Heh, it wised up and instead took the damage in order to catch you off guard." Rozalyn muttered to herself.*

*The rose clone let out a high pinched screech as it ;ashed both of its whip like arms at Felicity. These limbs were on fire because of the explosions which it refused to absorb this time around.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Yes....theres still bits of the tiles everywhere....I could form that together though and form some sort of bomb and go in for the kill.... *Felicity thought to herself. Seeing the creature rushing at her it was almost near impossible to dodge the whips in time. She had to change her plans a bit then. The kunai separated as one arm lashing at Felicity, catching her jacket on fire, and thrusting her into the air. Her position wasn't in a good balance, which caused her to fly into the air. Thrusting her body in a spin, the kunai that separated spun around her, until she stopped, her hands pointed at the creature as the kunai flew towards the arms that hit Felicity, no doubt they would also explode with teh tags trailing behind. Yet Felicity's outlook on teh creature changed. From staying a a defensive place and quickly into offensive Felicity didn't have skill for such a speedy switch yet. Felicity would form a few hand signs as the dust particles that were once the tiles and shattered little pieces clustered together high in the air.* "Hope this works..." *Felicity thought if the clone was moving towards her and lashing it's arms it wouldn't be able to absorb the attack or if it stopped in time, for Felicity didn't know the clones reaction speed just yet. The particles and pieces of the tiles soon gathered together, clustering yet not touching at all. It was something, but what was it? Knowing Felicity and her love of explosion it had to have explosion properties yet was this the bomb she was talking about? In her hands energy slowly formed in her hands once more, when she landed she quickly back flipped, just making sure there was enough room to dodge and counter.*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:36 am

*Bypassing the damage to its body, which was quickly breaking apart, the clone's fingers would extend like spears at Felicity at a high velocity. They were quicker than the previous assualt, and if all went well, the clone would finish off Felicity before that energy she was storing coould even be put to use.*
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:42 pm

"Damn...." *Felicity in her other hand snapped. As from the roof top the concrete from the side of the building rose onto the roof as a wall. It was taking time for the concrete to take in the affect that the charismatic insanity she placed on the concrete to finally work from it being a large object she never attempted on. From standing behind the wall of this concrete, spires erupted on the bottom edge of the concrete the part that touched the roof. Jabbing at the fingers that were suddenly stopped. In Felicity's hand the energy that was growing was complete. the large floating pile of tiles pieces that were clustering together was done.* "Happy Fireworks day!!" *Felicity in her free hand snapped her fingers, the large clustered pieces of tile shrunk in size a bit, then regrew quickly as the explosion went off large enough to reach the rose clone. The energy in Felicity's hands was ready.*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:51 pm

*The clone's extended fingertips would stop before reaching Felicity. It has to cease its assault in order to absorb the flames of the explosion, which is just what it did. The flames were being drained away as the clone stood still.*
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:56 pm

*Quickly as the clone was absorbing the energy of the large bomb Felicity leaped into the air tossing her energy like a thunderstorm into the air. The energy was very intense. Felicity would then land on top of the cement wall. Her hands readying to reform the cement at any given time.*
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:59 pm

*With all this energy absorbed, from now and earlier, the clone would dash up at Felicity. It was glowing with a crimson red energy all along the way.*
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:14 pm

*With the Green Energy acting as a thunderstorm even though it's not no electricity, it would fly crashing into the roof and into the clones directions. Spires erupted from the cement wall forward at the clone also.*

((I'm tried of writing long ass posts xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INSANITY'S a ringin'   INSANITY'S a ringin' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INSANITY'S a ringin'
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northwest :: The Citadel Risen from the Depths :: Central :: The Kishoukage Office-
Jump to: