Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Greeley's Ranking Exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greeley LaCapruccia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Greeley LaCapruccia

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra/Shadow Rip

Greeley's Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Greeley's Ranking Exam   Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:19 pm

*Greeley awaited someone to rank him in the ranking chambers. He was somewhat nervous and wasn't sure what to think. So many things popped into his head of the scary possibilities, yes it was his schizophrenia kicking in.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Greeley's Ranking Exam   Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:29 pm

*I would IT into the area, appearing in a cloud of purple smoking looking stuff, as I looked at Greeley* I'm Ezekiel, your proctor today....ready to get started?
Back to top Go down
Greeley LaCapruccia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Greeley LaCapruccia

PostSubject: Re: Greeley's Ranking Exam   Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:34 pm

*Greeley looked at the weird creature in front of him. His left arm was twitching from anxiety or even being too nervous this was very common in Greeley's skin by the way. His face didn't move except for his lips.* "Ready whenever....proctor..." *Greeley moved his hands over his ears. It was uncertain on what he was going to do.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Greeley's Ranking Exam   Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:45 pm

*Being able to sense peoples emotions without even thinking about it really, plus I had my Conscious Perimeter extended out further than the extents of the Academy, so I would be able to proform Telepathy all that easier. Thus a voice would echo through Greeleys mind, which was my voice, but strangely my lips weren't moving* Don't be nervous....it will only lessen your proformence....just try to relax... *I would then IT further away, as the telepathic voice stopped, as I looked Greeley up and down. I would then suddenly thrust my hand forwards, as collectiveally, Physical Telekinetic walls would appear all over the area, creating a huge maze between me and Greeley. The walls would stretch to the ceiling, thus flying would be no good. The walls that were all around Greeley would then suddenly start to close in on themselves, trying to squish Greeley between them*
Back to top Go down
Greeley LaCapruccia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Greeley LaCapruccia

PostSubject: Re: Greeley's Ranking Exam   Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:03 pm

The voice rang in Greeley's head, it was his paranoia of people wanting to place him back in a mental institution. Greeley didn't want a jacket strapped around him again. With his hands still around his ears, his fingers were grabbing hold if his gauges. With his eyes opened, they stared with awe as these strange like walls appeared pushing there way towards Greeley. "Take this!" Greeley quickly took his gauges out without any problems. Tossing them up into the air Greeley placed his hands together forming a hand sign. White smoke would envelope around the gauges that were flying upward in the air, yet they wouldn't get that far for ceiling, yet it was enough for Greeley. "Gauge increase!" The the smoke clearing the gauges that were on Greeley's ears increased a major size about 20x, the size of truck tires to be exact. With the gauges this size Greeley would be able to attempt to make damage of the walls that were closing in. With the space becoming smaller each second, it would build pressure in air, with was Greeley's plan. The gauges would scan and drive on the sides of the walls, spinning downward. A large tattoo on Greeley's body revealed from the top of his clothing wrapping around him. "C3! Explosion!" With the large tattoo like creature enveloping around Greeley the heat would deteriorate the tattoo completely yet Greeley would be safe in the end, with the air pressure high the explosion would be smaller yet more damaging. With the explosion being more greater, it would take less chakra to make such a stronger explosion even if the explosion would be small, it would be enough to shatter most of the telekinetic walls closing in, the tattoo did work as a charm as Greeley wouldn't be affected from the explosion. Leaping through the hole the C3 shattered, Greeley would land outside the closing walls, looking at Ezekiel

((Hope I did that right))
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Greeley's Ranking Exam   Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:44 pm

*As the walls shattered, I would raise my eyebrows. Greeley may have shattered two walls, but there was still a large maze between him and me. I would then stretch out my hand, as suddenly, the walls sproated many many spikes, which would then launch themselves at him. At the same time, all of the shards from the walls would suddenly be shot at Greeley, as they tried to shred him into ribbons, like shards of super hard glass, which were even less likely to shatter. As the shards and spikes shot towards him, most of the walls nearest him started to crackle, as currents of electricity were now running through them. All of the sudden, large discharges of lightning bolted down from above towards Greeley, trying to fry him. I would continue to stand and watch*
Back to top Go down
Greeley LaCapruccia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Greeley LaCapruccia

PostSubject: Re: Greeley's Ranking Exam   Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:51 pm

The tattoo that surrounded Greeley was fading quickly losing it's touch on reality. With the explosions from earlier theres always small bits from an explosions. That being said, the gauge would be all over the one spot from where it exploded since it was in a closed in space finding them wouldn't be difficult. Greeley knew he was in a trap. To get to the pieces that would be able to reform back into the gauges he would need to sacrifice getting hit by some of the shards coming at him. Quickly jumping out of the way of the lighting showered down onto him. He formed a hand sign. A medium sized tattoo became life like. It was a bird with that it had wings that would be able to fly at some of the shards flying from the shattered walls from earlier. Lashing his hands in the air as he preformed a backwards leap into the air dodging the other shards some hitting him yet not severally, the pieces of his gauges spouted up surrounding him like dust. As the flying walls with spikes flying at Greeley. He landed on the ground, the gauges formed into a liquid, stretching around Greeley as a orb, within seconds the orb grew in size clashing with the walls, stopping them maybe cracking some of the spikes. Greeley would then reform the gauges into metal circles that he held one in each hand. Giving a big exhale, he flipped his hair from his face, looking at his proctor. Greeley didn't have much jutsu to use yet he would need to find out a way to use them properly. "Time for shadowing....umbrakinesis style..." By tossing his large gauges in the air, he formed a hand sign as the gauges would double from two to four, then to 8 stopping at that many, they would fly down the shadow gauges were black. With the originals flying down first Greeley would catch the two gauges hitting the others as they came straight towards the walls that were earlier stopped by the gauges and then the others. "C2!" Greeley would shout as the shadow gauges exploded as they clashed into the other walls possibly shattering some of them completely yet on all the walls.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Greeley's Ranking Exam   Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:05 am

(What exactly are gauges...I mean I read your list, but I'm still unsure of what they look like and what not...)

*As the gauges exploded, a few more walls would shatter, releasing more waves of shards that would be shot towards Greeley, this time crackling with electricity too. When the walls shattered, large discharges of lightning would be shot from other walls around, making lightning blast at Greeley from all different directions, and combined with the Physical Telekinetic shards, they would try and surround and overwhelm Greeley, just by sheer number*
Back to top Go down
Greeley LaCapruccia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Greeley LaCapruccia

PostSubject: Re: Greeley's Ranking Exam   Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:22 am

click here Kama

I'll reply soon
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Greeley's Ranking Exam   Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:35 pm

(Ok thanks, it makes sense now....XD)
Back to top Go down
Greeley LaCapruccia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Greeley LaCapruccia

PostSubject: Re: Greeley's Ranking Exam   Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:27 pm

((Alright time to post Razz and to think of my options sorry for the lateness :] I know you wouldn't care though >.>))

"Ahem...AHHHHHHH!!!" Greeley screamed a blood curling scream that echoed through the air, with the high pitch would simply combust the incoming shards. For the lighting of discharges coming towards Greeley he only had one option. "Umbrakinesis once again....afterimage...." Greeley spin his body the force her pushed his body as dark shadow energy enveloped around his body he would focus this energy through his gauges. From the gauges it looked like it was shooting the energy yet merely tossing the energy as the gauges were dark, as a dozen flown from the two gauges as Greeley continued to spin in the same spot, from the view of the dark gauge energy things they looked like energy waves flying at the electricity, merely clashing and stopping the discharges. Greeley abruptly stopped where he stood. One arm was touching the ground as one in the air. His body was in a position in where he would do a spin kick. Yet he wouldn't do that he was horrible in martial arts.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Greeley's Ranking Exam   Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:53 pm

*As the shards were shattered, and after the lightning had been deflected, Greeley might notice he was surrounded by a violet gel substance, which was the shards from before in a semi-solid, semi liquid state. It would form all around Greeley, hugging him tight, and trying to suffocate him, as it squeezed tighter and tighter around him, and even trying to get into his body by squeezing in through his mouth, ears, nose, eyes, and anywhere else that was open, perhaps even his skin through his pores. As this happened, more and more of the gel appeared, trying to capture Greeley and force submit*
Back to top Go down
Greeley LaCapruccia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Greeley LaCapruccia

PostSubject: Re: Greeley's Ranking Exam   Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:46 pm

Greeley knew his vocal abilities would be able to disrupt the molecular structure of the gel like fluid semi solid that was wrapping around Greeley. Yet his hands were struggling to give him some room. Quickly opening his mouth some gel would enter but would simply be blown away the sound pulsed through Greeley's body using his skeletal structure. Yet mostly through his vocal cords for the fear of his skeletal structure shattering. With the gel either being blown away into the air or sliding off from the disruption. Greeley would use his umbrakinesis on his gauges again, as 4 large gauges sizes of tires floated in the air. They would fly at Greeley's proctor or any walls that remained. His original two were still in his hands, they were giving off a powerful dark energy wave.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Greeley's Ranking Exam   Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:49 pm

Hum...annoying... *I would say, as I would IT, and then reappear in the middle of all the gauges again. As I did, I would wave my hand* Altus *As the word was spoken, Telichronoancy Shell would appear, catching each gauge, and effectively removing it from time and reality, and thus removing it from Greeley's control for the rest of the battle* Lets see yuou use something other than the gauges... *I would say, as I flicked my finger. Instantly, a crowd of skeletons would pop up out of the ground, radiating with Soulforce, as they advanced on Greeley, aiming Soulforce made spears and swords towards him, as I watched from inside the Shell still, just in case. There would be another sound, as suddenly, from out of the ground would shoot up some more of the gel, gathering around Greeleys feet, and trying to hold him still with the force of Telekinesis, in gel form*
Back to top Go down
Greeley LaCapruccia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Greeley LaCapruccia

PostSubject: Re: Greeley's Ranking Exam   Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:48 pm

(Sorry for the month long wait D: ))

Greeley was in a bad position, with his gauges out of use for the time being Greeley would need to resort on his fictionous tattoo and umbrakinesis to win this fight which he planned to do very quickly. As Greeley pushed his arms outward long spirals would fly off his arms it was his tattoo's fusing with his umbrakinesis to grow in size and have enormous ability ranges. As strange humanoid like dark creatures (about 2) with mixed red eyes over there body they would slam there arms down onto the ground creating a out burst of dark energy to clash the skeletons to slam on the ground. Yet the dark energy was in fact fused with Greeley's body from his feet like the shadow possession jutsu yet this was not possession jutsu. For Greeley would send a signal of sound energy through the humanoid like dark creatures with sound energy to pulse through there outburst of energy to knock the skeletons down, yet with the sound energy it would disrupt the gel to a point to allow Greeley to freely move possibly unless the telekinetic force on gel was great to disrupt. The humanoid creatures would then lift there arms and release shards of dark energy at the walls and the skeletons.

((humanoids look like this
Spoiler:
))
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Greeley's Ranking Exam   Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:30 pm

*As the dark figures appeared, and let out dark and sound attacks, the skeletons would fall apart as they were hit. The gel would indeed lighten up, but not from the sound, as Greeley might have thought. I would then flick my finger towards Greeley, as suddenly, all the walls which were still left between us, a lot of them too, would suddenly shatter, as then the many many shards, an uncountable number would all shoot towards Greeley at once, all moving at speeds of a bullet, from all directions, trying to stab, slice, cut, and dice him, and his friends to pieces. However, that wasn't the half of it.

As these shards shot towards him, clones would appear on the outer side of them all, all motioning towards Greeley, as they sent large repulses towards him following the shards. These repulses would be enough to crush Greeley into a ball the size of a gumball, and his friends with them, and since the repulses were moving in from all angles and directs and also moving at Mach 4, it would be quite hard not to get hit. Even if he was able to stop all those shards, the Repulses were almost unstoppable....especially at Greeley's level*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greeley's Ranking Exam   Greeley's Ranking Exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greeley's Ranking Exam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: The Academy :: South Chamber :: Ranking Chamber-
Jump to: