Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Magnemite, Cathcing One.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

Magnemite, Cathcing One. Empty
PostSubject: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:43 pm

William walked into the rusted spire and looked around. He saw stuff lying everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Scraps of metal were strewn out on the ground, the tower barely standing on its own anymore. Everything was rusted, save a few bits of the pieces of metal which still had silver or grey in various parts.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:48 pm

William looked around and gathered a few fragments of metal. HE would collect mor sample on the way. Looking ahead he noticed a great staircase and began to ascend it.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:52 pm

The walls lining the stairs were tattered, windows having all but lost their glass interiors. Midway up the staircase, there was something barking madly at him, as if he were an intruder. The green figure stared at him, looking as if it were ready to pounce.

Magnemite, Cathcing One. Dpmfa309
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:53 pm

William ejected his claws and ran for it. He had no idea what a magnemite was so the though this might be it. As he got near it he swung both arms out (Slash)
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:56 pm

The green dog-like pokemon barked furiously and leapt at William, letting out an electric current through its mouth to conduct on his metal arms. As it barked it became clear what the pokemon was with its cry: "'LECTRIIKE!" At least it was clear that it wasn't Magnemite.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:58 pm

William pulled his metal amr back then kicked off the ground landed behind the creature and kept going up the stairs. He used his air manipulation to blast some of the roof down to stop the Electrike from following him.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:00 pm

Still snarling, the Electrike hesitantly admitted defeat. Sparks still flew around its ears, but would calm down eventually.

As he went forward there was a clump of metal blocking his way; it seemed to be attached together, as if it were a fused ball. It also seemed to be slightly moving.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:01 pm

William picked it up and gently set it to his side. He moved his foot forwards and kicked a rock.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:10 pm

What William didn't immediately see was the small metallic figure trying to pull itself away from the ball. But as William kicked the rock, it bounced of the wall and ceiling and hit the little creature in just the right spot so as to knock his magnet away from the ball. The little floating thing spun in the air in front of William..

Magnemite, Cathcing One. Dpmfa081
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:12 pm

William looked at it and wondered if this was the magnemite this time. He pulled out a pokeballs and watched as it grew in his hand. Taking more caution than last time he lifted his fire shield and sent a single saizen windslice at the magnemite
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:15 pm

The windslice didn't hit because the Magnemite was so dizzy in the air, still baffled by its previous trauma, but the wind current from the slice sent it reeling into a wall, landing on the ground in a daze. ((Think like its eye in a swirly figure and all that))
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:16 pm

William sa the magnemite hit the wall and threw a pokeball outwards at it. He still kept on the defensive.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Magnemite came to as the pokeball was being thrown, and let out a Screech of surprise as it came towards him. He tried to move away from the ball, thinking it was safe, but its own magnet was again its doom, changing the cource of the pokeball and hitting the tip of its magnet to capture it.

((William's pokeball count = 1, obtained Magnemite))
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:21 pm

William picked the shaking ball up and moved further into the tower to find more metals.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:24 pm

As he ventured further down the hall, a slight, but very deep, humming sound could be heard from around the corner. The shadow of what looked like a small flying saucer could be seen as well... Would William try and investigate?
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:24 pm

William held his machine rifle to his side. Using his cat like movements he quietly moved towards it.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:27 pm

The humming grew deeper and whatever it was sensed William's presence. Floating from the corner, the large Pokemon looked down at him with angry eyes.

Magnemite, Cathcing One. Dpmfa462

Obviously it was related somehow to the magnemite William just caught, and it was not at all pleased. Large electric pulses would begin to form on its magnets...
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:28 pm

William pulled his arms back into the meha pose "Sedgars gonna love this one more" he said unleashing a full frontal Solar Blast.

He fire his machine rifle off letting out a 32 round burst.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Nothing hit the Magnezone, its magnetic field taking control of anything both energetic and metal that tried to come near it. To demonstrate this, large piles of scrap metal began to float in midair around the Magnezone as it came closer to William, magnets now glowing quite brightly. This thing was not about to be captured by his likes...
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:32 pm

William pulled his hand back and began funneling solar energy into it. He was going to perform his Destruction technique qhich could break down metal and only metal at a rapid rate.

His put his machine rifle away and pulled out a pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:34 pm

It was then that Magnezone launched its piles of metal, easily weighing close to 500 pounds or more each, as well as firing its electricity in staggering amounts from its magnets. Its eye glowed yellow and the pokeball in William's hand floated away, in front of the Magneone, hovering in midair.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:36 pm

William's hand it the pillar casing it to literally disolve away. He pulled his arms back slung it forwards causing his fire sheild to for. He ran straight for the Magnezone and reached for the pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:38 pm

The Magnezone's sheer magnetic power crumpled the ball into a hunk of white and red scrap metal before William's very eyes, demonstrating its full control over anything metal, including William himself, since his structure was metallic.. It lifted him into the air, making him float-run in place.

((William's pokeball count = 0))
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:42 pm

(Only William's arm is metal)

William flung a sinlge saizen at the window behind the magnezone. As wind rushed inwards william would use it to move himself towards the window. Using his Onyx Slash he sent razor sharp roze pedals flying towards the Megnezone to distract it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magnemite, Cathcing One.   Magnemite, Cathcing One. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magnemite, Cathcing One.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northwest :: Rusted Spire-
Jump to: