Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

It's time....Becoming Shinigumi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

It's time....Becoming Shinigumi Empty
PostSubject: It's time....Becoming Shinigumi   It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:34 pm

*There would be a large thunderclap, as a long bolt of lightning streemed in and hit the floor of the Shinigumi part of the Orders Tower. I would stand there after the bolt had hit, exiting Sky Form,as the lightning that had been crackling in and around me faded out. There I would stand, waiting for a member of the Order to come and induct me*
Back to top Go down
The Order

The Order

Rep. : 4

PostSubject: Re: It's time....Becoming Shinigumi   It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:39 pm

((Shinig-A-mi*)

A member of the order came swiftly, this user of lightning being the first to register for a Zanpakuto.

"I can only assume you wish to learn the ways of a Soul Reaper... or a Shinigami..?
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: It's time....Becoming Shinigami   It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:44 pm

((Why do I always do that? Sorry..... Embarassed ))

Yes, thats correct....

*I would say, looking at the figure, as I wondered how this was going to work out*
Back to top Go down
The Order

The Order

PostSubject: Re: It's time....Becoming Shinigumi   It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:52 pm

"Mm, very well. Do you know the process involved with awakening a Zanpakuto's spirit..?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's time....Becoming Shinigumi   It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Not as certain as I could be.....

*I would pull out a normal katana as I held it out*

I know I need a sword though*
Back to top Go down
The Order

The Order

PostSubject: Re: It's time....Becoming Shinigumi   It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:59 pm

"No need for those... your Reiatsu will form the blade once it is ready."

He moved to a corner of the room, inviting Falx to sit in front of him on the floor.

"Meditate for a while. Hone your spiritual presence, find your Reiatsu.. It is a seperate energy from the Navitas and Chakra you already use."
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's time....Becoming Shinigumi   It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Ok...

*I would say, as I sat on the floor, across the from the person, as I closed my eyes, surpress my chakra and navitas, as I tried to stir up and awaken my Reiatsu. A I meditated, I would feel different currents of energy in me, yet not knowing what they were, probably reiatsu, yet too weak now to focus, so I continued to meditate*
Back to top Go down
The Order

The Order

PostSubject: Re: It's time....Becoming Shinigumi   It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:09 pm

The Order member would meditate as well, letting his Reiatsu flow towards Falx so that he could get a sense of what this energy felt like.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's time....Becoming Shinigumi   It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:23 pm

*After some time, I would continue to have my eyes shut, yet I would have started to build up some Reiatsu, not only from my own meditation, but also the Reiatsu of the order member*

How much Reiatsu am I suppose to build up....?
Back to top Go down
The Order

The Order

PostSubject: Re: It's time....Becoming Shinigumi   It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:40 pm

"It doesn't matter, just feel it and gather its nature. Recognize its presence. This is the energy of a Shinigami. Learn it."
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's time....Becoming Shinigumi   It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:42 pm

*I would nod, as I continued to meditate, keeping my eyes closed, as Reiatsu continued to build and fill me. It was soothing to have the energy inside me, as I had surpressed the other energies, I had felt quite empty before, now I felt better. I would continue to meditate now until the Order Member stopped me, or said different*
Back to top Go down
The Order

The Order

PostSubject: Re: It's time....Becoming Shinigumi   It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:45 pm

After a while of this, the Order guy would see that Falx's Reiatsu was up to speed enough to begin the process.

"Soon enough, you should tsart feeling a different presence in your own. When that comes embrace it; it's the spirit of your Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's time....Becoming Shinigumi   It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:49 pm

*I would nod again, as I spoke*

I have already started to feel something like that of which you spoke, yet I didn't totally embrace it yet...but I will....

*I would say, as I focused more, allowing and helping the new presense that was the spirit to form and become more prodominate, more recognizable*
Back to top Go down
The Order

The Order

PostSubject: Re: It's time....Becoming Shinigumi   It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:51 pm

He would sit back, having already laid a pillow for Falx to fall back into when he inevitably passed out was taken to his inner world for a conversation with his Zan's spirit.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's time....Becoming Shinigumi   It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:21 pm

Uh, where am I...?

*I would say, looking around, trying to figure out where I was. Thats when I saw the girl standing there*

It's time....Becoming Shinigumi ZanpaSpirit

AH, hello...you must be the Spirit which I felt inside....

Zekko: Correct, I am Zekko, your Zanpakuto's Spirit....

*I would incline my head, as I then spoke again*

I see...well, I suppose we are to become one in energy so that you can take form....

*As I said this it would seem as the energy that was flowing around her hands would spread out, as energy from my body did the same, looking like lightning, as the two met and combined into one glowing energy*
Back to top Go down
The Order

The Order

PostSubject: Re: It's time....Becoming Shinigumi   It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:37 pm

When Falx awoke the Order Member was holding what looked like a Katana in his hand (you shoose the size and hilt color), looking at Falx.

"Congratulations; your Zanpakuto has solidified. Treat it well and feel free to use our facilities to master this weapon.. and bond."
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's time....Becoming Shinigumi   It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:50 pm

It's time....Becoming Shinigumi 1716

Thank you very much....

*I would say, tying Zekko to my waist, as I then lightning bolted out of the Tower, on towards somewheres else*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time....Becoming Shinigumi   It's time....Becoming Shinigumi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's time....Becoming Shinigumi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southwest :: The Order :: Shinigami Arts :: Zanpakuto Reception-
Jump to: