Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Offical Ranking.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Offical Ranking..... Empty
PostSubject: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:01 pm

*A bolt of lightning would hit the ranking field, as I appeared there, looking around. It was time for me, now that I had Studyed my butt off, for an official overlook of my abilities. I would stand there waiting, my Shrewish Senkaku Raikogan already activated, as I waited for the proctor*
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:04 pm

((I'll do yours if you do Squall's?))
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:06 pm

(Sure can do....)
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:10 pm

((Temporary Character: Rank 2 Offical Ranking..... Grey6))

A man in black, tight clothing with a brown cloak over his features entered the field. His mas covered all of his face save for a small slit for his eyes. In his hands he wielded nothing, but who knows what was hidden in his clothing..

"I'll be your proctor. You have one hour (three pages) to show me your combat skills. Start.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:19 pm

*I would nod, as I then vanished, and as I did, there would be a sudden explosion, as trees 20 ft tall shot up all around the man. As they did, there would be a thunderclap, as suddenly, a surge of 30 or more lightning bolts would be shot down from the sky, surging through the trees, and aiming for the man. As the trees shot up, the would suddenly release hundreds of wood needles out from themselves trying to impale the man who was caught between them. I would continue to remain hidden from sight, as these events occured*
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:29 pm

As the man was hit, he dissipated into shadow and showed up several paces elsewhere, beyond the range of the needles. He'd used a clone at first and then hid himself.

"My turn."

From his cloak he unsheathed four knives, two in each hand. All at once he threw them in all four corners of the ranking field, and they split. Each knife turned into 100 knives, all going in a spherical direction from where they split. From those 400 knives, once they hit something, they would explode in pure dark energy, greatly damaging anything that even got within a centimeter of their radius. Easily, the proctor had covered all ground in the field, and should have made Falx either move or de-cloak, somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Hum.....

*There would be a sudden echo of thunder, much louder than normal, as suddenly a red bolt of Akairaikou was shot down on the nearest of knives, and as there were knives all over the field, the entire field was suddenly blasted with surges of Akairaikou. Now, since the knives exploded then once hit, the Akairaikou would cling and surge through the energy released, making it even more dangerous, since that was all over the field too. And since the man was still somewhere on the field, he would probably be hit by it. However, since I wasn't near that part of the field, I wouldn't be affected, as I continue to watch from my hiding spot. Now, another bolt of Akairaikou would also hit the ground, as soon the entire ground became a large conductor for it, so that if he was standing on the ground, or in the ground, he would be hit and surged with it*
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:48 pm

He noted where the first bolt of lightning had come from, quickly punching the ground on which he stood. From that would come a large orb of darkness that surrounded him entirely, negating the electricity that came towards him. As more bolts came to the ground, realizing that it was acting as a conductor, he released the ball in a detonation that spread his dark energy across the field, deadening all other energies. After the lightning was gone, the daggers detonated themselves.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:21 pm

*As the man suddenly detonated the Akairaikou away, There would be a few more flashes, as Aoiraikou bolts hit the ground around the man, and suddenly, the ground under him would be turned into instant dust, leaving a huge 1/2 mile deep crater that then man would probably be falling into. As the crater appeared, as it was very wide too, there would be another sound, as a large burst of Gravitomagnetism that would shoot down into the crater. This Burst had the power of both Magnetism and Gravity combined into a super strong force which was much like what a planet used to pull other things into its orbit. Thus, as the burst was send down into the crater, all surrounding trees, rocks, or any other debrie would be pulled in with it, and thus, since the man was already there too, would probably be pulled in by such a force. However, it was also not that simple of just being pulled in, as at the bottom of the crater, water had broken in from several underground wells, filling some of the bottom of the crater with water. This water, via manipulation of ice and water, had changed shape into hundreds of 20 foot long icicles, which were protruding all over the bottom of the crater and thus impaling anything that went that far within it, which the Gravitomagnetism burst was pulling everything down towards. As all this went on, I would continue to watch from my hiding place, waiting to see what the man did*
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:33 pm

((You didn't mention how you evaded the detonating knives from earlier.))

As all this happened the man surrounded himself with pitch black energy and he himself became a mist of black. He'd become energy himself, an entirely different substance with the same consciousness, evading the high gravity pull.

He knew where Falx was located by now just judging by the source of his first Akaraikou bolt, and apparated into a solid form once more in an instant, delivering a stab with another knife to his back.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:45 pm

((I'm in the sky surrounded by Nimbus, so yeah....unless the explosions stretched that high and were able to break through Nimbus...))

*As I watch the man would vanish, evading my nice set up. Oh, well.... He would appear behind me in the clouds way up in the sky. Here I would be standing, in Akairaikou Sky Form, looking down and organizing attacks while standing on and being surrounded by Nimbus. As the man shoved a knife into my back, which was made of Akairaikou, his entire body would be hit by thousands upon thousands of volts of electricity, and thus since Akairaikou was 10x the strength of normal lightning, it would be even more. However, that wasn't the half of it. Since he had also stepped on the Nimbus, as he appeared behind me, more voltage would be pouring into him from both sides. I then vanished, appearing a few stories up from the man, stretching my arms out, and still in the Form I was in, as I started to mutter to myself. This would be another incase the man wasn't somehow hit by the lightning attacks from before*

Last edited by Falx on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:04 pm

((..er, you're 5th rank... and you seem to attack like you're 3rd or even 2nd... ._.; ))
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:12 pm

((sorry, got ahead of myself...edited....))
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Expecting there to be an ambush, the man de-materialized once again as soon as his knife entered Falx's back, so that only his hand was the one that got burnt to a crisp. It was no matter though, as one would be regenerated next time he materialized. The shadow of the proctor rose as well towards Falx, and surrounded him completely, beginning to glow a much deeper black...
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:37 am

*I would watch, as the proctor made to surround me. I would smile, as I then focused. In the next few moments of what I was muttering before came to life. The first thing was that all of the heat around the area, including in the energy itself, would be sucked into my body, as I then extended my hands outwards, as the air around became even colder, steadly dropping in temperature. Soon, after this, the temperature would be so cold around that it ice began to form from simple water vapor in the air. The temperature would continue to go down, even so that the energy that was all around would even be in danger of being frozen, if it was still there. I would continue to float there, then still in Akairaikou Sky Form, as I gathered any heat into myself so that I wouldn't die from the freezing myself*
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:51 am

"Shadow, negate."

As he said this, his own form would expand into an ovular sphere around Falx, negating all forces around the two including lightning and temperature change. All was back to normal, save the pitch blackness of the space created by the proctor.

"We'll see what you can do from here now.."

Suddenly the figure began to jab at him with spikes that protruded from each of his "walls," attempting to stab at Falx from a number of different angles.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:28 am

*I would nod, as suddenly, Nimbus would grow out from me very quickly, as it took the spikes, being pretty resistant as it was, and then as the Nimbus would be shaped around me like that of a Nimbus Beast*

Offical Ranking..... NimbusMode

*As the Nimbus beast form grew outwards, a single paw would be aimed at a wall, and as it did, an energy would form around the paw different from that of the others, and as by it, from the First Law of Thermodynamics that I inniciated, the place touched by the paw, the energy, would be transformed into simple heat energy, as it then made a hole there, which the paw slipped out of. Now, I would come flying out of the paw, taking Akairaikou Sky Form again, as I shot down, touching down on the ground again, as I tracked the proctor. I would also snapp my fingures, as the Nimbus Beast inside would suddenly blow up with a bunch of force, trying to destroy the rest of the energy. It was a narrow escape....if I could just keep it away from now. I would then stand the, quite near the large crater from before, as I also started to feel my energies start to narrow down. I had used alot up already for the various attacks, which were rather costly at me level now. I would have to conserve it now. I would draw out Zekko, as I then waited, tracking any source of energy even remotely releated to the proctors now*
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:51 am

As Falx escaped, the proctor immediately reformed itself right under the ground he stood upon. Just as the nimbus activated, the fog-like form of the proctor seeped up through the ground and attempted to latch on to Falx's feet, using a Shadow-property energy that acted as a silencer for all other forms. The only wat Falx could get his feet out from there was by brute strength.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:10 pm

*Not from a lack of trying, I would try everything I could to break free, but fail. I would then decide that brute strength was the only way to do it. I would focus, as suddenly, my ankles and feet, and legs became like 4x bigger, as they resounded with physical force. I would then aim a punch, my fist 2x as big now down into the ground, as I pounded the ground with such strength, that large cracks developed a few moments later, as I aimed a few hits to the hands holding me, as also my body, much bigger now than before, would pulsate again, as I then flipped up into the air again, my body returning to its normal form, as I hopefully did enough damage with the strength and speed factor, that the hands would have at least loosed, so that I could slip through by becoming normal size again. After doing so, if it worked, I would float in the air, watching the ground, I aimed a single punch to the ground, as I touched it, I would use the power of Enthalpy, as I transfered alot of the heat out of the ground, and into the air, thus making the ground freeze, and thus since the proctor was in the ground he would probably freeze too*
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:22 pm

As he broke free of the bindings that held him, the punch would send the proctor out in his gaseous form still, reforming into a solid person in front of Falx again.

"Your powers and abilities are nothing elementary, that's for sure. Yet your knocking around of huge forces constantly will get you in trouble. 4th rank is your result."

He would dissolve again, not to be seen again on the field.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:03 pm

*I would bow, saying a word of thanks, before vanishing too*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ranking.....   Offical Ranking..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offical Ranking.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: The Creed :: South Division :: Ranking Field-
Jump to: