Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

Rep. : 0
Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Undead, Souls, Life draining.

Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... Empty
PostSubject: Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr...   Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Tomon would walk up to the door of this 'office' in this 'citadel' which he surprisingly felt quite comfortable in, then knocked on it three times "Hello...? Is anyone here...?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr...   Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:42 pm

"The doors open!" Sounded Rozalyn from the inside. She was busy at work, with something.*
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr...   Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Tomon would open the door shyly "... Um... Excuse me, ma'am... I am looking for information...?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr...   Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:23 pm

"...Huh?" She looked up after forcing something into her desk door. "Information? On what? Never mind that, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr...   Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:29 pm

He would stare at her, unblinking, for he didn't need to "I am Tomon... And I'm looking for a Shaman Necromancer... Do you know of any...?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr...   Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:38 pm

*Her expression dimmed and she would give a light sigh. "Sorry, I do not. If it's any consolation, I am an exorcist, and can help you in some ways I guess."
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr...   Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Tomon gasped, his entire body becoming gray sludge, Tomon growing taller, losing his eyes and his mouth becoming stitched. His voice became quite deep "AN EXORCIST!? IN MY PRESENCE? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!?" Tomon would back toward the door, pressing his body against it, the door dissolving as he did so "Damn meatbags... All of you... Cornered me here, didn't you... What is your deal against the undead, fleshsack?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr...   Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:29 am

*Rozalyn gave the little guy a pestered expression, dumbfounded by his simplistic behavior. "Your the one who came here dumbass..." She said without even getting worked up over it. She had random encounters before, but this one takes the cake.*
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr...   Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:38 am

Tomon hissed back at her "Dare call ME a dumbass, flesh sack?! Silly meatbag... Brains are for zombies! Keep your humanly, exorcist thoughts in your putrid little--" Before he could finish, his body would solidify, returning to normal, Tomon's eyes returning, mouth becoming unstitched, and the 'color' returning to him, as well as clothes "... Many... Many apologies, ma'am, but... If you haven't already noticed... I am undead.. Or, at least... Half undead..." He lowered his head "... I am just looking for information... And I guess a place to reside while in this place... I am not very knowledgeable about this place... Do you know of a Shaman Necromancer...?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr...   Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:30 pm

*She figured he wasn't human and was something associated with the dead. No wonder he was spazzing out over an exorcist. "It depends." She said from her seat. "What for, er, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr...   Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Tomon stared at her with his deadpan expression "The name is Tomon Nomon... The half zombie boy... I am looking for a specific Shaman Necromancer of great power to revive my father, since the magic supporting him went away, making his undead body fade... And also without that magic, my mother has begun to age once more... And eventually, she will die after living for quite a long time... And I do not wish for this to be..." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr...   Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:10 am

"But I thought you all were undead. Wait-" She quickly blurted out. "How the hell can someone half dead be revived, much less age!? This supernatural activity makes no sense!" She sat back down, regaining her composure. "But his name is I think Skellete. I never met him before though."
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr...   Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:19 am

Tommon sighed "Yes, this.. Skelette. His abilities are more powerful than any mere shaman or necromancer... He did, indeed, revive my dead father when no other Necromancer or Shaman could, as well as sustain life for my mother for such a long period of time... But.. I assume something happened to that... Skelette... For the magic that he bestowed wore off and made my father crumble back into a pile of... corpsey goodness... The magic kept him alive and solid, nothing else..." Tomon cocked his head a bit "Half dead? You mean me? I only age when I am like this.. though, it is very, very slowly... When I am a full undead person... Which you just saw when my body was sludge-like.. That is when age has no effect on me..." Tomon bowed "For the record... My mother is alive, my father is undead..." He raised his head "... I do not figure you know where to find Skelette, do you? Or... Where I can reside until I can find him?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr...   Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:06 pm

"You can stay in my nation. Doesn't look like you'd want an anti-akuma weapon though." She said leaning back in her chair.*
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr...   Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Tomon frowned happily... If that's even possible "Yes yes... Thank you ma'am. I will happily accept your offer to stay in your nation... This Citadel feels slightly calming and welcoming to me... I don't know why..." Tomon closed his eyes "Well... I guess I'd better go look for that Skelette person once again... Thank you, once again.." Tomon would walk through the hole he accidentally burnt through the door, finally saying "... And many apologies for your door..." then walking off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr...   Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock knock on Rozalyn's doooorrrr...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northwest :: The Citadel Risen from the Depths :: Central :: The Kishoukage Office-
Jump to: