Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Returning to his Throne...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

Returning to his Throne... Empty
PostSubject: Returning to his Throne...   Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Unknown walked through the familiar places of the village, yet hasn't seen a bit of trace of his almost forgotten forest. Looking around he started to think if it did actually survive. Suddenly, looking ahead there was the forest smaller than it originally was but it was better than nothing. Rushing towards the forest, he walked through yet. When he looked in his forest it was gone. It wasn't the dark creepy nature of trees overlapping each other. It was a waste land. Yet the castle was still intact. But VERY different. Staring in despair of his castle his forest utterly destroyed. It was now a wasteland.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : FEAR / VOODOO :D

PostSubject: Re: Returning to his Throne...   Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:23 pm

Felicity ran around the village like she did every day. Except she never went to the suppose black forest villagers talk about. With her curiosity she ran towards the suppose forest with her egg desperately in her arms still. The hat's ball at the end jingled in the air as she ran towards the forest until she saw a man standing in the distance "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Returning to his Throne...   Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Instantly Unknown would turn around, his eye's were red with envy and anger. From the darkened sky from the ashes of the burning forest which was the cause of the mysterious black hole incident. As the ashes would form a unique formation of a large hand. As the ashes twisted like a tornado in the shape of the hand it would slam into the ground creating a tremor and disappear instantly. The wind would move the ashes in some strange direction that was heading towards the girl. It look as if there was a shark fin protruding from the layer of ashes on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Returning to his Throne...   Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:12 pm

"WHOA!!! What the hell!" Felicity would quickly have her hands in a eruption of her green fire. As she would then spin her body the fire would envelope her entirely creating a large fire green tornado which flares would fly at Unknown and pulses of the green energy and as of gust. Felicity didn't like quick fights where she didn't go first, where it always places her in a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Returning to his Throne...   Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:31 pm

"Your simply no match for me....I'm the master of kinesis your facing here..." Unknown would raise his hands with great force and struggle as if attempting to lift the earth below him. Yet instead the ashes around the tornado formed a gigantic hand that slowly closed itself around the tornado. From the ashes cutting the oxygen from feeding the size of Felicity's attack and with telekinesis running through the ashes her attack would instantly be nulled and she was probably fall to the ground, yet the large ash hand would catch her and lift her quite close to Unknown. "Why are you here..."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Returning to his Throne...   Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:05 pm

As the tornado would simply dissipate completely Felicity would begin to fall into the air yet would be quickly enveloped by a large ash hand created by Unknown with his telekinesis which stopped my green energy tornado. I would attempt to struggle as he began to talk. Yet Felicity never listened in a fight as such, her voodoo dolls tore through the ashes hands to different locations within the ashes to explode and release Felicity. Yet this would take time, trying to not look suspicious Felicity would continue to struggle and attempt to break free. "Master my ass..."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Returning to his Throne...   Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:25 pm

"Hm...feisty...." Unknown would make the ash hand's grip tighter by each second. Again he would ask the reason of the girls appearance in the forest but more calmly than last time. "Tell me why your-" Suddenly the dolls that Felicity made through the ashes exploded, as a large wave of the ashes became afloat drowning the rest of what light was shining is utter darkness. Unknown covered his eyes and started coughing. Quickly removing one hand from is eyes he would form a hand sign as a large bubble like orb would surround Unknown.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Returning to his Throne...   Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Felicity's body would flicker as it would appear above Unknown with her special green energy fused in her hands, readying to slam into Unknown and attempt to deform his energy system or even his body period. "I'm not FEISTY! I'M JUST INSANE~! HAHAHA"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Returning to his Throne...   Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Unknown would look up at Felicity attempting to slam her energy onto Unknown. He thought she was spunky, and determined which was quite uncommon in people these days. It seemed that Unknown might have use of her, yet he was curious about this energy of hers, and yet knowing she's need work he had a call to attend...It was a ranking exam of someone. Which was why Unknown came back to his obliterated estate to ready for an exam. Since he came up with a battle and some potential he would drag the girl along with the ranking exam when needed so she could study. "Please..." As Unknown raised his hands the ashes around him formed a hand once again yet it wasn't one hand but 4 clamping onto Felicity and dragging her down onto Unknown's eye sight level. He needed to ask her a question.

(The ashes in the area would black the area and Unknown would lower the audio /sound waves of the area for no one hearing or watching wouldn't know what's happening.)
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Returning to his Throne...   Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:15 pm

((gotta love character development))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to his Throne...   Returning to his Throne... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to his Throne...
Page 1 of 1