Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

An angel meets another angel.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

An angel meets another angel. Empty
PostSubject: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:24 pm

Ripper was in his human form Mike, he came here in order to relax but in truth he actually came here due to the fact he felt another angel was near by. This was his chance to meet one of his brother's or sister's again. He'd been kicked out of heaven and forced to be a Reaper more than 10,000 year's ago.

Since Ripper was at the beach he wore a pair of grey swim trunks with a skull ironically on it. His human form was in good shape, he had a perfect body, and the looks to with it. Ripper also had his Scythe near him just in case.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : ummm sugar?

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:33 pm

labelisa sat on a rock at the edge of the water, watching the waves crash into each other, and fish jump out of the water. she smiled, a slow breeze blowing her short silver hair into her deep blue eyes. she pushed it behind her ear. she wings where sproted out as she sat

(here what she looks like, only with the hair and eyes i described)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Labelisa on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Ripper felt the presence of two angel's now but one was a familiar one, it was none other than William. Ripper began to smile as he walked towards the two. After a moment of walking he found the two. One beautiful woman and William. It didn't suprize him though to see William with her, it looked like he was in love. "An angel in love." Mike said as he spat. Ripper once loved another angel but was she was killed while he was sent to become a Reaper.

"Hey! WILLIAM, AND PRETTY GIRL!!" Mike yelled out as he ran towards the two.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:41 pm

((uh...wait what happened?))
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : Materia Energy

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:42 pm

(I deleted my post my bad)

William would be behind Labelisa smiling with joy. "hey there Ripper" he said running his tail up labelisa's leg
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Ripper stopped in front of the two. "Can you stop touching her please? It bother's me...sorry I was cast out because of being in love with another angel." Mike said with a pained look. "But anyway's its good to see you. oh and in this form its Mike." Mike said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:52 pm

(forgot to tell you! labelisa dosent know shes an angel)
lalita blinked "ummmm" she blinked "im not an angel" she said quitely as she grabed will's tail "im jsut a girl with wings" she finished and looked at will wiht a glare "and you need to stop poping up like that"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Ripper fell back stunned, yet another angel who didn't know who they were. "Oh really?...well I take it you two are lovers then?" Mike asked as he extended his hand for a handshake with the young woman.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:55 pm

((Oh yeah just sorta came out of no where but it looks like Ripper has two angel's he has to help with their memories XD))
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:56 pm

"Yes we are" william said as he happily smiled.

He could feel Labelisa holding onto his tail and that she was a bit nervous

(posting roder is now Ripper, William, Labelisa)

Last edited by Suwhenzetie on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Mike smiled then tusled his hair. "I'm glad to know your not alone." Mike said as he walked towards the water. "Hey Will do you still have my feather?" Mike asked as black mist began to form around the two.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:08 pm

"The feather you mean this thing" he said picking his teeth with it.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:14 pm

labelisa was leaning agenst will and playing with his tail bordly
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:25 pm

Ripper looked at the two then smiled. "stop using that feather as a tooth pick...besides remember what happens when it touches your flesh." Mike said with a hint of laughter. "Oh by the way I found out what you are Will." Mike said as the black mist fully engulfed him. After a moment Ripper was in his true form.

Ripper looked down to see his armour was gone and he was just wearing the same swim trunks. Ripper looked like a skeleton with wing's and swimming trunks. "Crap..." Ripper said aloud.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:26 pm

"And what am I" william said stepping back

"It's okay Lisa" william said.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:32 pm

labelisa watched him change and quickly few behind willam hidning behind his back
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:37 pm

"Will your an archangel like I was...but your a traitor, or fallen." Ripper said as he walked over towards them. "Please don't be afraid of me, I used to be a gorgeous man once before my love betrayed me." Ripper said in a angered tone of voice. "And you Will's beautiful friend are an angel, so pure and innocent...I can tell by the way your soul looks. I had to look closely to find out who Will was." Ripper said.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:40 pm

William would look at Ripper "I was probably rejected" he said.

"cmon Labelisa he's not gonna hurt you" he said
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:43 pm

labelisa was peaking over will' shoulder "o-ok" she said flouting down next to will
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Ripper moved in closer towards william and Labelisa. He stopped in front of Labelisa then plucked a feather from his wing. "Here take this, when it comes in contact with your body your true form will show it's self. Will show her your black wings, my brother." Ripper said placing his bony hand on Will's shoulder. "That's right and you are my sister...in a sense. If you want I can tell you why you felt attracted to each other, and why you felt pressure towards me, if you want that is?" Ripper said looking at the two.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:55 pm

William placed the black feather on his neck and let his wings show. they were jet black. His hair would also extend and begon very long and black. Red symbols would appear on his face. and his skin would go pale. This was his true form but it didn't have the power that came with it.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:58 pm

labelisa blinked and fell down looking up at will "umm ok....my head really hurts now" she said rubbing her temples closing her eyes
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:10 am

Ripper looked at Labelisa then gave her one of his feather's. "Here try it Labelisa. You both should be able to see what I looked like with my flesh if you concentrate." Ripper told the two.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:11 am

((just saying he had long dark blue hair with golden eyes he was an arch after all))
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:17 am

William would instantly pick Labelisa up and hold her in his arms. "she better not be hurt" he said to Ripper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An angel meets another angel.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: Pearl Beach-
Jump to: