Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

An angel meets another angel.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : ummm sugar?

An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:19 am

labelisa smiled and layed her head on will cheast "so how dose this work?" she said playing wih the fether
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:26 am

"let the feather touch your skin, then it should work. Will you should know who I once loved once you focus on what I looked like with my flesh...You know her."Ripper answered as he stepped back.
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : Materia Energy

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:28 am

(if it's noel then no he doesnt because noel isnt a character yet)

"Is it Skye" he said laughing.

HE ran his finger through labelisa's hair.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:42 am

labelisa looked at the fether and jumped out of will's arms, she though for another second. she then placed the feather on her chest.(like the top by her neck). sudenly her hair became extremly long, almost to her feet, her eyes turned red and she got taller and looked older. also her wings grow twice as big.

(here she is!: An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 Minkdressredangelsword )
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:52 am

Ripper's flesh began to show in Labelisa's angel form. He looked at her with his Golden eye's. "My beautiful sister." Ripper said as he began to feel his flesh. It had been 10,000 year's since he had touched his flesh, it felt good. Ripper pulled some of his long blue hair gently to look at it. Ripper smiled then looked at his body. It was perfect, the body and the face of a god. Ripper's smile began to turn into laughter. "Yes! I knew it! Once I am in the presence of a pure angel I get my flesh back." Ripper said happily. "Will your wings are those of my colour now since she is here, and your body is that of an arch." Ripper said as he extened his hand to meet his. "Now I can feel this hand shake with my own hand." Ripper said with a smile as his blue hair fell over his face.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:55 am

"WHEW!" william said running his hands down LAbelisa's side.

"I should marry you" he said smiling to her.

he looked back at Ripperand noticed ripper was gonna touch him.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:39 am

labelisa blushed brightly at will's word but just ignored him, she knew he was just messing with her. she looked at her long hair and smiled "i havent had this long of hair seince i was a child" she grined but then coved her mouth, her voice was also difrent, it sounded alot more defined and not so childish as it normaly is.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Ripper Smiled. "Is there anything else you want from me?" Ripper asked as he returned his hand to his side.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:19 pm

William continued to look over the new Labelisa.

"I thought you were the one who came here for stuff" william said
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:21 pm

labelisa giggled and played wiht her wings
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Ripper smiled. "What I want has already been given, so in thanks what do you two want from me? Do you wish to know how to summon a throne?" Ripper said Summoning a Throne of skull's for himself.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:39 pm

"I wish to regain my memories" he said

"and how about a bed made of skulls" he said winking at Labelisa
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:42 pm

labelisa growned and smacked will upside the head "knock it off" she growled "i dont want anything"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Ripper laughed as Will was slapped. "The bed, I can show...but the memories you should find on your own...I can not." Ripper replied as he stood up from his throne. He grabbed his Zanpakuto then looked at will. "Did you know this sword is part of me? It's made from my soul energy...the soul within it is beautiful. I'd think if I were you Will, I'd look around for more people like labelisa, who are angel's as well." Ripper said as he walked into the water. It was a nice feeling for him, one he hadn't felt before in his true form. "This is nice." Ripper said aloud spreading his wing's and arm's out.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:49 pm

William looked at Ripper "I had a sword with my soul inside. But I lost it a while back" he said.

"Would you like to go swimming Labelisa" William said.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:51 pm

labelisa glared at him slightly "only if you keep your hands to your self"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Ripper laughed, at the two as they argued. "Labelisa can I have one of your feather's? The reason I ask is because one touch from it and I get my flesh back." Ripper said dunking his whole body in the cold water.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:02 pm

"I will I will" william said running towards the water.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:03 pm

labelisa smiled "sure" she said, plucking a feath from her wing and walked ot ripper handing it to him
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Ripper gently took the feather, making sure not to touch her hand with his. "Thank you, this mean's a lot to me." Ripper said smiling as he closed his eye's then fell backwards into the water.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:16 pm

William lept into the air and came back down ready to splash into the water.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:19 pm

labelisa eeped and flew away from will
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Ripper came up from the water only to be hit by Will. "Ugh!" grunted Ripper as he was pushed back into the water with Will on top of him.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:22 pm

William would quickly get off Ripper and move to his left so he was free. "sorry" he said.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:23 pm

labelisa was laughing so hard she fell out of the air into hte water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An angel meets another angel.   An angel meets another angel. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An angel meets another angel.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next