Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:19 am

"Finally, you're gettin' serious." She snapped her finger and space between her and Lucius would distort before turning into an extremely bright explosion which illuminated the field for a brief second. "Nazdorvie." Suddenly, before the illumination subsided, Rozalyn quickly appeared in front of Lucius, slashing its guillotine like arm at his torso. This blade was vibrating hundreds of times per millisecond, so even though Lucius' new hide was tough, it would be risky to confront this blade too many times. Although Rozalyn was in front of Lucius, her presence never left her current location.-
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:48 am

His eyes wouldn't be phased by the sudden brightness, and would adjust in no time at all. As Rozalyn slashed, he held out his hand and formed it into a black metal-plated gauntlet, with very fast-moving sections of blade to clash with the Guillotine Arm and almost match it in frequency. As he kept that clash going, his other hand quickly formed into a long, narrow and sharp metal spear, in an effort to plunge it through Rozalyn's side in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:39 pm

-The Nazdrovie subsided, but its lingering effects on its victims were still present. Nazdrovie creates a massive light source that infects and poisons the victim, so unbeknownst to Lucius, he was infected. Because his body, or himself, would be unaware of this poison at first due to it being so discrete it would negatively affect Lucius' body by decreasing his stamina gradually until it was completely nuetralized. Lucius' metal spear proceeded to pierce the Rozalyn's side, but once he did it spun its body downward, similar to Uranus' rotation, to shift Lucius' arm down at a fast pace. In this situation, another Rozalyn appeared in front of Lucius as a blur slashing its guillotine arm at Lucius' throat. The presence of Rozalyn didn't seem to move, yet Rozalyn's were attacking Lucius.-
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Lucius wouldn't easily be phased by a poisoning of any sort; his own body acted on cellular regeneration, so that if any cell were to be incapacitated it was quickly replaced by another, healthy cell. If it were like any other toxin, then it would be eradicated from his body in a matter of minutes, and Lucius himself would be none the wiser.

As for his spear, when Rozalyn began to rotate he would pull it cleanly out of her side, the shrapnel that made it jagged breaking right off so that it was more smooth and easy to take out. Though he couldn't say much for Rozalyn's own body that was now punctured and still had black metal shards which continued to seep their own dark energy into her, making her own senses more dull.

As the second arm came into contact, Lucius acted on reflex to grab it with his free hand, also coated in black metal, pushing away the blade and making another slash with his weapon arm, now taking the form of a large axe.

In the background, Lucius's body was making constant subte rearrangements, growing a devil-shaped tail out of bone and black metal, and starting to sprout equally devilish wings. It would be another minute before they were complete, though.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:45 pm

-The axe came down and chopped through the Rozalyn while the second one that was stabbed fell to the ground. It seemed as though they were merely clones, only much more durable and stronger. The presence that Lucius probably felt was the actual Rozalyn, and a powerful dark aura surrounded her body. She stood with her arms crossed and the whites of her eyes were black. If Lucius had never seen a demon before, he would have thought that Rozalyn was one. She chuckled, ever so beautifully, before a ball of dark matter materialized in both of her hands. "Look at you~! No wonder my sis fell for you. She a sucker for dark and gothic looks!" Both of the dark matter spheres morphed into two dual black blades that were about as long as Lucius' height (Think Viral's signature swords in his Gunmen). "Since you're gettin' seriou. In respect for that, I'll step it up." Her aura was teeming with her foul soul energy, which also prevented any negative ailments on her body. From this aura fired a combination of dread soul and dark energy tendrils, homing in on Lucius. These tendrils were spiraling like drills, so one couldn't simply shrug them off.-
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:38 pm

He said nothing, wings and tail now fully formed. His entire body was coated in black metal plates, greatly boosting his defense and also making Lucius himself sharp and jagged to the touch. From the tips of Lucius's wings fired similarly-spinning beams of red Negation, clashing with the foully dark tendrils so that either they were deflected or both the beams and tendrils were destroyed.

In a leap, Lucius literally flew towards Rozalyn in an instant, hands now having claws attached to them, also coated with a whispy black energy to them. Should Rozalyn defend herself in the style he was expecting, he would grab her swords with either hand that was protected by both Umbra's metal and his own black energy, use his hold on her blades to pin her where she was, and send his thin, flexible tail to arc around and impale her in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:09 am

-As Lucius made his charge, Rozalyn brought her black blade to defend against the claw. Lucius taking hold of the sword worked into Rozalyn's favor, for the sword morphed while he held its blade; only this time they turned into cuffs that tightly constricted Lucius' wrist. The dark matter cuffs would be resistant to the effects of Lucius' black energy because of their extremely durable, reality holding build. As the tail came toward her chest, the other blade morphed into a gauntlet on her hand which then tightly grabbed the tail before it went her breast. The tail was beginning to cut her hand some, but fighting the pain Rozalyn pressed on. "Grit those teeth!" She increased her grip on the tail as a massive drill of her dark aura quickly formed behind her. The drill then plunged at Lucius, who was held in place by both his arm and his tail, aiming dead center for his stomach.-

(Can this end in like the next 2-3 post? Just so I don't have to rush a decision.)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:35 pm

The arm that was held by her cuff shifted to a much thinner and sharper drill, black shrapnel spinning with it to make it extremely jagged and quite ruthless to be hit with. His tail would start spinning as well, like a dentist's drill, making a hole even further into Rozalyn's gauntlet. Once his arm was free from the cuff, he immediately sent it towards Rozalyn's own, clashing with it just before it was sent through his chest, tail getting even closer to making quite a hole in Rozalyn's defenses.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:42 pm

-As the drills collided, Rozalyn's prepping was complete. From the atmosphere behind Lucius quickly came a massive drill like the one in Rozalyn's aura, only it wasn't made from the aura, but instead, dark matter. It's power exceeded the aura drill, and with Lucius concentrating on everything in front of him, his back was wide open. "Burst!" Instantly, a burst of tenrai energy emitted from Rozalyn's body, and with Lucius being so close and occupied it would act as a point-blank attack. Tenrai energy froze things on a molecular level, so needless to say if something was frozen, it couldn't be simply defrosted or melted. The sheer temperature of the burst would be enough to freeze Lucius' wings, liquify the oxygen in a set distance, and even slow down the movements of a few attacks. The drill continued quickly toward Lucius' back as Rozalyn shifted the tail from in front of her chest to the front of her shoulder.-
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:30 am

"Reject."

Lucius's eyes were the first to shine white, followed by his hair and then his very skin turned much more pale. It was a stark contrast to the black metal still making up his features, but this white aura immediately consumed him and, given that Tenrai energy was a Dark affinity, would purify it upon contact to something more harmless.

He continued to drill, his Rejection energy now attempting to purify all dark essence in the area, which was teeming with it, and was now getting very close to reaching Rozalyn's heart.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:16 am

-As Lucius attempted to purify the tenrai energy, his efforts would be for not. Tenrai energy for one is silver and acts as Rozalyn's main source of energy, so it isn't a dark affinity. The dark aura encompassing Rozalyn would be affected, but because of its intense and potent dark energy, it wouldn't be quickly or easily dispatched by purification. The burst continued on and began freezing Lucius molecule by molecule while the drill of dark matter pressed on and began drilling into Lucius' back. The drill would use its immeasurable density and power to force its way into Lucius' armor. "Hmp, do you admit defeat?" The drill would continue into Lucius slowly as Rozalyn waited for an answer.-
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:51 am

In another, deafening pulse of white energy, the freezing would be put on hold for a while; the divinity of Rejection energy made it so that it could anull tangible reality for certain amounts of time. He had to act quickly though, before the drill skewered him completely. Speaking softly but very audibly, magnified by his own energy, Lucius gave his response.

"To admit defeat is to show cowardice."

His body transformed once more into a one of many tendrils, with his head in the center. Spinning rapidly like a large fan, he emitted the rejection to utterly slice through any other energy and object in the area. The freezing did begin to start again, but he was counting on the drill behind him to only speed his own spinning and cause a bit of damage to Rozalyn in the process.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:59 pm

"In one way it's showing cowardice, " She said as she let go of Lucius tail and dashed back a bit. Once she found out that he was mooching off of her drill's rotation, Rozalyn quickly dispersed it. She then took her gauntlet arm and skimmed the spinning of Lucius and his tendrils, much like someone sticking an ink pen in the fan. It would start to slow down by constantly hitting her arm, tearing bit by bit at her gauntlet until Lucius came to a complete stop. Beneath the gauntlet however, her skin was unscathed. Fusing with Scorn gave her body a much tougher tone and being a weapon herself she was already quite durable. He may have been able to cut through the vast majority of the materials in the area, but needless to say Rozalyn was different. "In another way you're allowing yourself to fight another day. Either choice could have been right, but it depended on how you presented yourself with it." Her gauntlets dispersed and Scorn jutted out of her shoulder. Once Scorn removed itself from Rozalyn's body, her hair became red once more and the vibrating ceased. "And you presented yourself well. Seems like you've earned 2nd rank. "She gave Lucius a chessy thumbs up and vanished in an explosion of silver flames.-
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Rep. : 5
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:15 pm

(Thanks for never posting back to legitimize your new rank, Lulubell..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam   Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pushing Boundaries - 2nd Rank Exam
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2